Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies (13801 Views)

Infinix HOT X507 Full Specs And Pictures / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (2) (3) (4)

Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2014
Hi All

Having use my first Chinese PHONE Gionee E3, MTK6582 Quad-core , ever since i have fallen in love for Chinese gadgets, tablets and phones. This have motivated me to look more into Chinese companies with great phone, specs and bright future. I will like if other lovers of Chinese phones, tablet here on Nairaland, can join me featuring great Chinese phones, tablets and gadgets.

Please if listing a phone. Lets try to highlight the main PROS of the phone or gadget such as PRICE, MAJOR SPECS.

I will launch the thread with the following listings
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2014
Name: ELEPHONE P2000

Pros: Great phone with great specs and cheaper price.

PROS

1. Finger print
2. Octacore
3. HD screen
4. 2650Mah battery
5. 5.5" battery
6. Dual Sim ( both have 3G ) and (Sim 1 Normal sim while sim 2 Micro sim)
7. KITKAT 4.4.3
8. OTG
9. 7.6mm slim. (If you use a Gionee E3 this phone is almost same width. Gionee E3 7.5mm)
10. CAMERA: 13MPX back camera + 8MPx front camera. (This is great for females who take selfies and guys who skype.)
11. 2Gig RAM and 16Gig Rom (16 Gig internal memory)

Price: it cost $200 ( #33,000 on aliexpress).

Stores to buy: Bangood . com , Vifocal . com sell for $195. Truth be told you can get if for $170 from the Manufacturer directly, thats if you are capable.

Popularity: Elephone is an Upcoming company that rose to popularity as the second chinese manufacturer to release 4.4 kitkat for their phones. ever since they have been made headlines with crazy specs

[img]http://www.elephone.hk/images/p2000_img_7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.elephone.hk/images/p2000_img_10.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.elephone.hk/images/p2000_img_11.jpg[/img]

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 11:51am On Jul 13, 2014
Name: Doogee DG550

PROS

POPULARITY: DOOGEE company is the official sponsor of Valencia FC in Spain. They were also among the 1st -2nd chinese company to embrace kitkat.

1. Octacore
2. HD SCREEN
3. 5.8mm slim. ( if You are current user of former user of Gionee E3 and you need something slimmer than E3 then this is the bomb.)
4. 2600Mah battery
5. 5.5" battery
6. Dual Sim ( both have 3G ) and (Sim 1 Normal sim while sim 2 Micro sim)
7. JellyBean 4.2. (Note there will be OTA update to KITKAT in august. confirmed by the company
8. OTG
9. CAMERA: 13MPX back camera + 5MPx front camera. (This is great for females who take selfies and guys who skype.)
10. 1Gig RAM and 16Gig Rom (16 Gig internal memory)

Cost : $160 - $169 apprioximately ( 26 - 27,885) Note i used exchange rate of #165 to $1.

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Goahead(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2014
Following
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2014
wow... i dey join u my brother ^^^^
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Verification of Kitkat 4.4 for doogee dg550.

https://www.facebook.com/doogee.cc

---------------------

see pictures of sponsoring valencia fc

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
NAME : DOOGEE DG800 aka DOOGEE VALENCIA

PROS

1. 4.5" Screen size. (Well for me i love big phone screens. when i mean big i mean 5" and above. i can manage 4.7" but 4.5" is too small for me.)
2. KITKAT 4.4.2
3. Camera: 8mpx front camera and 13mpx back camera

CONS

1. Battery 2000Mah. Not so great but ok. if you are not a heavy game player and heavy browser. hey come to think of it Gionee E3 battery is 1800Mah. so you might be able to cope

other highlight
1. 8Gig ROM / internal memory
2. 1gig Ram
3. Quadcore
4. It has a REAR TOUCH PANEL (You can perform some functions like take pictures , videos, go to settings withought tapping the phone screen.)
5. Dual sim

cost: $130 apprioximately ( 21,450) at exchange rate of 165

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by mayorall(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Can I Also post a tablet?.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
mayorall: Can I Also post a tablet?.

----------------

Doogee dg800 valencia more pix

Sure you can. thats the essence of the thread

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by mayorall(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
AINOL BW1 II TABLET

Item Type:
Tablet PC

Tablet Data Capacity:
16GB

Network Communiction:
Wifi

Screen Size:
7.9"

Extend Port:
USB
Package:

Yes
Net Weight:
268g

Supporting Language:
Hebrew,English, chinese
Camera:
Second Webcam
Processor Manufacture:
MTK

Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive Screen

Processor Main Frequency:
Quad Core

Memory Capacity:
1GB

Feature:
Dual Cameras

Second Webcam Pixels:
5MP

Operating System:
Android 4.2

Display resolution:
1024x768

Cell Capacity:
3500mAh

Processor Model:
MTK8382

Brand Name:
Ainol BW1 II

It is $160 with USB CABLE AND CHARGER ONLY without shipping to.Nigeria. It is also available in Nigeria

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by kolomax(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
oya spread mat and follow my oga thread....

I for offer you akara and bread but awee wa
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
NAME: XIAOMI MIpad

Maker: XIAOMI

Company popularity: The company is often reffered to as the IPhone makers of china. not that they are cloners no, but their phones are just too good. If you develop ROM you should know MIUI ROMS created by same company.

Do you know that the Great STEVE WOZNIAK (partner of steve jobs who started apple) uses a XIAOMI Mi3 ? Their phones are great but i cant afford them grin grin grin cry cry cry

PROS

Mi Pad has almost every ingredient to make it the most perfect Android tablet on the market.

1. 7.9-inch display is a 2048 x 1536 retina unit,
2. Nvidia’s Tegra K1 clocked at 2.2Ghz hums beneath the screen.
3. 2GB RAM, between 16GB and 64GB internal memory, plus room for a 128Gb SD card.
4. dual-band WIFI (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot.) if you school in a federal university like futminna that uses FIBRE OPTICS or you happen to be inside ASO ROCK or Ministry of Finance or CBN office Abuja then you will know the use of this.
5. 5mpx front + 8mpx with F2.0 aperture
6. a huge 6700mAh battery!
7. OTG

This tablet has the best gpu in the world(nvidia tegra k1).

THIS TABLET SOLD 50,000pcs in less than 4minutes. Yes i mean 4mins. ( http://www.gizchina.com/2014/07/02/xiaomi-mipad-sells-50000-less-4-minutes/ )

PRICE: $232 (16GB VERSION) and $272( 64GB Version )

CONS:
1. No memory card. but wait if you have a 64gb internal memory what do you need removable MMCard for??

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by lexrichy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
I already ordered a doogee dg550 from aliexpress with free shipping

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
lexrichy: I already ordered a doogee dg550 from aluezpress with free shipping

Wow thats cool. i will be waiting for your review lerichy.

i also just placed order for 3pcs elephone p2000 from the maker i will give review.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by yorex2011: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

Company popularity: The company is often reffered to as the IPhone makers of china. not that they are cloners no, but their phones are just too good. If you develop ROM you should know MIUI ROMS created by same company.

Do you know that the Great STEVE WOZNIAK (partner of steve jobs who started apple) uses a XIAOMI Mi3 ? Their phones are great but i cant afford them grin grin grin cry cry cry

PROS

Mi Pad has almost every ingredient to make it the most perfect Android tablet on the market.

3. 2GB RAM, between 16GB and 64GB internal memory, plus room for a 128Gb SD card.
4. dual-band WIFI (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot.) if you school in a federal university like futminna that uses FIBRE OPTICS or you happen to be inside ASO ROCK or Ministry of Finance or CBN office Abuja then you will know the use of this.
7. OTG

THIS TABLET SOLD 50,000pcs in less than 4minutes. Yes i mean 4mins. ( http://www.gizchina.com/2014/07/02/xiaomi-mipad-sells-50000-less-4-minutes/ )

CONS:
1. No memory card. but wait if you have a 64gb internal memory what do you need removable MMCard for??
This tablet na die o
Tho according to gsm arena it has mem card slot
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
yorex2011:
This tablet na die o
first of all it has an external memory card. i made a mistake earlier on.

And yes this phone na die.

Have you seen the Xiaomi MI4 ooo my GOSH that's a crazy device a must get for every phone Geek provided specs are true.

It comes with a WHOOPING 4GIG RAM , ANDROID L ( latest Google version), 2.6GHZ , purported 64GB internal memory card. OGS. JULY 22nd is the launch date.

Why not check out the Xiaomi Mi3? hahahaha just relax.

Do not also forget that Xiaomi are know to be one of if not the best manufacturers of power-bank in the world, real capacity.

Anpther company is Meizu oooopss, i will be back to post more

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by jeebz: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
I use a Xiaomi Redmi , got it for 28k on Aliexpress.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
jeebz: I use a Xiaomi Redmi , got it for 28k on Aliexpress.

I wanted getting g that phone some .months past but lack of KitKat discouraged me. Is there now kitkat upgrade?
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by sammieguze(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Which card did u use pls?

lexrichy: I already ordered a doogee dg550 from aliexpress with free shipping
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by sammieguze(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Which card did u use

lexrichy: I already ordered a doogee dg550 from aliexpress with free shipping
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

PROS

7. OTG

CONS:
The Xiaomi Mi Pad Con Based on personal choice for Tablets are;
1. No GSM call /SMS functions
2. Does s not accept SIM card (no SIM slot)
3. Does not support either 3G/4G/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSPA+ GSM network
4. No GPS
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by jdula: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls OP or mayorall is der any gud chinese tablet with 9 or 10inches screen size and spec like doz abov I lyk big screen tablet. Pls post sme, if der is any.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by mayorall(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
jdula: Pls OP or mayorall is der any gud chinese tablet with 9 or 10inches screen size and spec like doz abov I lyk big screen tablet. Pls post sme, if der is any.

AINOL AX10 IS GREAT. mayorall enterprises sold it early this year.

Item Type:
Tablet Data Capacity:
Network Communiction:
Screen Size:
Extend Port:
Brand Name:
Package:
Net Weight:
Supporting Language:
Camera:
Processor Manufacture:
Touch Screen Type:
Processor Main Frequency:
Feature:
Memory Capacity:
Second Webcam Pixels:
Operating System:
Display resolution:
Cell Capacity:
Processor Model:
Ainol Model:
Camera:
Model Number:
Tablet PC
16GB
Built-in 3G,Bluetooth,Wifi
10.1"
DC Jack,Earphone Jack,HDMI,OTG,TF card,USB
Ainol
Yes
644 g
English,Russian,Spanish,Swedish,Portuguese,Turkish,Italian,German,Chinese,French,Japanese,Po
lish,Ukrainian,Greek,Hebrew
Second Webcam
MTK
Capacitive Screen
Quad Core
GPS,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Phone Call,OTG,Ultra
Slim,Dual Cameras
1GB
5MP
Android 4.2
1280x800
6500 mAh
MTK MT8389 Quad Core
NUMY 3G AX10
Dual Cameras Front 2.0MP Back 5.0MP
NUMY 3G AX10
Product Description
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by jeebz: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2014
Ymodulus:

I wanted getting g that phone some .months past but lack of KitKat discouraged me. Is there now kitkat upgrade?
Not sure, I will need to confirm.
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Ymodulus: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Nsonaso:
4. No GPS

Thanks good points you listed. cant believe i missed them.
jdula: Pls OP or mayorall is der any gud chinese tablet with 9 or 10inches screen size and spec like doz abov I lyk big screen tablet. Pls post sme, if der is any.
Yes i will be back

@jeebz i will be waiting
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2014

Dude if you like giant screen Tab, you may like to check this out [b] Here's a tablet that's just out and trumped benchmarks with
an antutu score of 40000. From its score, its clearly way
ahead of its league and the specs are below>>
Cube Talk 9X Tablet Specs:
Model: Cube Talk 9X.
Processor CPU: MediaTek MTK8392T, Cortex A7 Octa Core
2.0 GHz.
GPU: Mali-450 700MHz.
Operation System: Android 4.4.2(KitKat).
RAM: 2GB (DDR 3).
ROM: 16GB Nand Flash,supports external micro SD card up
to 32GB.
Screen: 9.7 inch Retina IPS New Technology OGS
Capacitive Multi-touch Screen.
Retina: 2048 x 1536, 326PPI,=(iPad air screen, 16 million
colors).
Display: Retina IPS OGS.
Camera: Back is 8.0 megapixel with Auto Focus and LED
Flash, F2.0 Aperture.
Front: 2.0 megapixel.
Network: Single Sim Card, Dual Standby.
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz + TD-SCDMA
1880-1920/2010-2025MHz
Bluetooth: 4 .0 with EDR.
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, supports Wi-Fi hotspot.
MicroUSB Read: 2.0.
FM: Yes.
Built-in GPS: Yes.
Built-in Gravity Sensor: Yes.
Battery: Li-ion Battery 10000 mAh.
Work Time: Up to 7~9 hours. [/b]

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Nsonaso(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2014
Ymodulus:

If you are talking about Xiaomi Redmi it has been updated to Android 4.4.2 KitKat

And worry about Xiaomi phones there are best in offering their customers support and update just like Apple

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Following... cool
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by ByfireByfire: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2014
There's this Samsung S5 clone thats making waves on the net now.I think Its called HDC S5 G900F EX.Its got 90% of S5 features like fingerprint scanner,heart rate monitor,submersible in water,air gestures etc & it sells for about a paltry 35k. Just be sure its the model with EX at the end cos they have other models of the same phone without EX at the end & that lacks some of the S5 features like heartrate monitor.
http://gsmarena-mobiless..com.br/2014/07/hdc-galaxys-s5-g900f-ex-dual-simcard.html
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by yorex2011: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2014
Nsonaso:
4. No GPS

1,2,and 3 are linked.. Not really a con to me tho.. Its a choice... Cos i have my normal Android fone to do all that...
Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by Eghosa1(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2014

Processor  CPU: MediaTek MTK8392T, Cortex A7 Octa Core 2.0 GHz.
RAM:    2GB (DDR 3).
ROM: 16GB Nand Flash,supports external micro SD card up to 32GB.
Screen: 9.7 inch Retina IPS New Technology OGS Capacitive Multi-touch Screen.
Retina: 2048 x 1536, 326PPI,=(iPad air screen, 16 million colors).
Display:  Retina IPS OGS.
Camera: Back is 8.0 megapixel with Auto Focus and LED Flash, F2.0 Aperture.
3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz + TD-SCDMA 1880-1920/2010-2025MHz
FM:  Yes.
Built-in GPS:  Yes.
Built-in Gravity Sensor:  Yes.
Battery:  Li-ion Battery 10000 mAh.
Work Time: Up to 7~9 hours.

On Purchase, the Cube Talk 9X Package from Us Has in its kitty>

13 months warranty Original Cube Talk 9X Tablet PC,
Cube Talk 9X Original Leather Case,
Cube Keyboard Leather Case,
Cube Sleeve Case Customized From Us,
Original Charger,
USB cable,
User Manual,
Cable Winder,
Earpiece,
OTG Printing Cable,
TouchPen,
Tablet Stand,
Screen Film.

I currently use this machine as my personal now and have had it also sold out even that I had to bring in more due to demands.

Re: Great Chinese Phones, Tablets, Devices , Specs And Companies by jdula: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2014
Nsonaso:

Dude if you like giant screen Tab, you may like to check this out [b] Here's a tablet that's just out and trumped benchmarks with
an antutu score of 40000. From its score, its clearly way
ahead of its league and the specs are below>>
Processor CPU: MediaTek MTK8392T, Cortex A7 Octa Core
2.0 GHz.
RAM: 2GB (DDR 3).
ROM: 16GB Nand Flash,supports external micro SD card up
to 32GB.
Screen: 9.7 inch Retina IPS New Technology OGS
Capacitive Multi-touch Screen.
Retina: 2048 x 1536, 326PPI,=(iPad air screen, 16 million
colors).
Display: Retina IPS OGS.
Camera: Back is 8.0 megapixel with Auto Focus and LED
Flash, F2.0 Aperture.
3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz + TD-SCDMA
1880-1920/2010-2025MHz
FM: Yes.
Built-in GPS: Yes.
Built-in Gravity Sensor: Yes.
Battery: Li-ion Battery 10000 mAh.
Work Time: Up to 7~9 hours. [/b]
Wao dis awesome, how much doz dis go for on aliexpress, pls share link if any. Tanks.

*etisalat 1gb For #500* / 5 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Slows Down Months After You Buy It / Infinix Zero 2 Specs, Features And Price

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78