Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nkiru Sylvanus Premieres "The Voice" Movie On Her 2012 Kidnap Today @ Oriental - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus Premieres "The Voice" Movie On Her 2012 Kidnap Today @ Oriental (1949 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus Premieres "The Voice" Movie On Her 2012 Kidnap Today @ Oriental by contactmorak: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2014
Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus, is set to premier her new movie titled “The Voice”. The movie will be premiered today Sunday July 13 at the Oriental Hotels Lekki in Lagos.

The red carpet event will start by 5 p.m., while viewing starts at exactly 7 p.m.

All eyes will be on the movie as Nkiru says it is a first-of-its-kind Nigerian thriller/adventure film.

She assured it will keep the audience at the edge of their seats.

Mysterious Movie

The movie, according to Nkiru, is a ‘psychological thriller.’ Nkiru and her crew were shooting the movie in Owerri, the Imo State capital, in 2012, when kidnappers stormed the location and abducted her and Kenneth Okolie who played the lead role with her.

Coincidentally, according to the storyline of the movie, Kenneth kidnapped Nkiru and held her hostage.

Nkiru only started shooting the remaining parts of the movie after they were released by the kidnappers.

“We continued with the movie as I and Kenneth learnt something from  our captors which was helpful to us in our role interpretation,” Nkiru said.

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Premieres "The Voice" Movie On Her 2012 Kidnap Today @ Oriental by justi4jesu(f): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
This her make up is a no no for me...ahhh

She is one nollywood actress i really dont watch but i hope this will be an exception like they claim.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Premieres "The Voice" Movie On Her 2012 Kidnap Today @ Oriental by icebebe(f): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
She don fat o

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney's Wife Beach Wear Valued At N245,000,000 ( Photos) / Photos: Check Out Kylie Jenner $2.7mil Calabasas Home {pictures Here} / Kenyan Socialite Huddah Monroe Currently Disturbing Paris In A $ 350,000 Mclaren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.