Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,778 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Salvation Granted, Hernia Healed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Granted, Hernia Healed (442 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Sin Of In-cest Renounced And Salvation Granted In The Lord's Chosen / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Granted, Hernia Healed by peteregwu(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
SALVATION GRANTED, HERNIA HEALED.

''My name is brother Ndubuisi Ngozi. I joined Chosen in the year 2012. Am from Abia State, Nigeria and i thank God for making me a chosen. It is a great privilege. I was a fornicators from the age of ten. I was also into many evil things and was still attending a church back then. But God helped me, i bought a cable and as i was watching the programme of the Lord's chosen, i fell asleep and dreamt. In that dream a man appeared in form the G.O of the Lords chosen, he prayed for me and the spirit of fornication left me, and that marked the end of fornication and other evil i was involved in from that day. I thank God for granting me genuine salvation.

Moreover i had hernia for four months but during the vigil prayer one Friday night till dawn, pastor prayed and the hernia disappeared. While the hernia lasted, it gave me much trouble, pains etc. I thank God that i am free from it now. I pray for our G.O, and all the chosen worldwide, heaven at last in Jesus name.''

Praise the Lord jesus.
Brother Ndubuisi Ngozi
Abia State, Nigeria.

Courtesy: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement.
www.chosennews.net, www.thelordschosenworld.org

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Ask People To Shun Ebolatreatment / Only If People Can Fear God The Way They Fear Ebola / Fear, Faith & Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.