Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying (18516 Views)

Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES / Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State / Cheap Farmland In Ogbomoso. Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by jumi07601: 5:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Pls, where in Edo State do you have farm land for sale?
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
agrobiz873:
Going into agricultural production needs land as one of the means of production and it is an uphill tasks for interested people to.get lands.
Over 10,000 hectares of land is available for purchase and leasing in Ibadan,Akure and Edo state.
The area has a very good road network,the farmland is grassland with little dispersed trees
Land rent is #2,500/acre
Land purchase is 40,000/acre
Get across to me on agrobiz873@gmail.com if interested.
pls detail info to timothodetola1073@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Pappyshoes(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
OP, can you give us your phone no? Communicating through mail only is not really enough. Land issue needs perfect clarification. If you truly have thousands of acres, be open like Hotmas911 and do business plainly.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by omoguy4rea(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
I have large hectares of farm land for sale of lease in edo state Benin area whatsapp me or call me on +2348023106219
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by AreaFada2: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2014
agrobiz873:
Going into agricultural production needs land as one of the means of production and it is an uphill tasks for interested people to.get lands.
Over 10,000 hectares of land is available for purchase and leasing in Ibadan,Akure and Edo state.
The area has a very good road network,the farmland is grassland with little dispersed trees
Land rent is #2,500/acre

@OP,

Where in Edo State do you have acres of land for sale? Price/acre?

What land documents are available n how genuine?

How accessible or motorable are they?

area.fada@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by AreaFada2: 3:04am On Dec 01, 2014
omoguy4rea:
I have large hectares of farm land for sale of lease in edo state Benin area whatsapp me or call me on +2348023106219

Where exactly in Edo state and how much per acre for sale?

email: area.fada@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Abojupupa: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
agrobiz873:
Land rent is #2,500/acre

Could you send me details of the land documents and the specific location in Ibadan? I intend to buy if it is genuine and free from problems. my mail: faithfulness2.tl@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Johnnyessence(m): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2014
I also intend to rent in Ibadan and buy ur number and email is needed my email is johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by bamiwale: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don't know if anyone else has noticed that the OP has not posted on this thread for months. I think in line with an earlier post of his, he is probably engrossed in farming activities somewhere where the phone service is poor or totally lacking. May God bring him back safely.

Meanwhile, if you need farmland around Ibadan (in acres and hectares), you can contact me on 07032179911.

Thanks.
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Abojupupa: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
bamiwale:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed that the OP has not posted on this thread for months. I think in line with an earlier post of his, he is probably engrossed in farming activities somewhere where the phone service is poor or totally lacking. May God bring him back safely.

Meanwhile, if you need farmland around Ibadan (in acres and hectares), you can contact me on 07032179911.

Thanks.
provide details on your land here.
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by bamiwale: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Abojupupa:

provide details on your land here.

The description of various available pieces of land are detailed on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1980407/acres-farmland-available-sale-ibadan

Thanks.
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
agrobiz873:
Land rent is #2,500/acre
Cheap indeed.
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by iyoema(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
RHIV is estate agent in Nasarawa State and environs .
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Denn(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2015
johnny4u2:
Hi, do you have acres of land for sale in Ogun state. Preferrably Ewekoro- Wasimi areas. Wasimi Alafia via Ilaro will also not be bad. I am seriously in need of 10 - 15 acres.

Land in wasimi at 250k per acre free from any encumbrance
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by obodoG: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2015
musjadventures:
we have cheap land for farming in different part of ogun state contact us at musjad ventures phone no 08023344379

what is the price of the land in ogun state and location.
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2015
op,is the land still available at that price?
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by sealeo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
hotmas911:
We have thousands of acres
of good fertile land for sale,
lease or rent in Ogbomoso,
Oyo state. Selling from
N50,000 per acre and u can
rent at 3k per year. TRACTORS are also available. Our lands
are suitable for most crops.
Good roads, peaceful and
friendly people. 08060318769,09095658428, 08123235949. Mail me on dto911@gmail.com
CHECK this link to know more about us https://www.nairaland.com/1808249/meet-hotmas911-most-trusted-biggest

Hotmas, is the land still available or which other location do you have land on?
Thanks
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by iwuoahsamuels: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
10 hectares of land available for lease or rent for agricultural purposes at Ilaro-ibeche.
Fertile vegetation, neighbor hood to New dangote refinery, nursing school etc, friendly neighbourhood.
Wassap ONLY for details: 08062808307
Also experienced snail or cassava processor could contact for partnership discussions.
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Olushurlly(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls I need a half plot for a green house in Ibadan. Any info, pls call me 07068408056
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Olushurlly(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
timodet:
pls detail info to timothodetola1073@gmail.com

Please I need a land to lease in Ibadan...you can contact me via 07068408056
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by habbeyonce: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
ojugbeleolaide@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by habbeyonce: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
pls i need more info about d land this my mail,,, ojugbeleolaide@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by admcompub: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello Guys, I need agricultural land that will be suitable for palm plantation in any Eastern states, including Ondo. Please let me know of any offer from these areas.
THANKS
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by panamal: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
I have plots of lands for sale (already fenced) and 10,000 capacity poultry pen for lease at Atan Ota. Ogun state. For enquires call 08037988642 or email panamalfarms@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by dammike(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Do you have farmland for lease at Osun State in large quantity
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by SmartRetailApp(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
If you need a farmland or property in either Oyo state, ibadan, ogun, abeokuta, or lagos state, call or whatsapp https:///2348068506972
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by FarmandTractors: 5:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Farm Land Preparation: This is one of the foremost operations that are carried out on the farmland in preparation for cropping. Land preparation (also called tillage or cultivation) and crop establishment go together since land preparation influences the ability of the crop to emerge and produce a good, uniform crop stand. For successful farming in Nigeria experience, this step is very crucial.

At Farm&Tractors, we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil.

The land shall be sufficiently level to permit the normal operation of farm equipment and the area must be ready for seed bed preparation. We deliver good service nationwide. We get the job done irrespective of the land location. Contact us for your quality land clearing-09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by bakesntakes(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
agrobiz873:
Land rent is #2,500/acre

Good evening, please are there still available farmlands for rent. If yes, how much,
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by FarmandTractors: 6:04am On Sep 09, 2020
At Farm&Tractors, we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil.
The land shall be sufficiently level to permit the normal operation of farm equipment and the area must be ready for seed bed preparation. We deliver good service nationwide. We get the job done irrespective of the land location. Contact us for your quality land clearing-09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Wierdceo: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2020
This post is already dead. Seems the OP has left the line of business.
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Jatech: 2:14am On Jun 24, 2022
I have more than 100000hts of land for leasehold and freehold.its a community land nothing to fear or warry about.you will one on one face to face discussion with the community chairman there will be well document paper to be sign and the land is very affordable 50k/ecr. The said land is situated in a community off warri/sapele road delta state.
For details wassap number 08063437093 call line 09059000488
Re: How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying by Jatech: 2:21am On Jun 24, 2022
I have more than 100000hts of land for leasehold and freehold.its a community land nothing to fear or warry about one on one discussion with the community chairman with well document paper to be sign and the land is very affordable 50k/ecr. The said land is situated in a community off warri/sapele road delta state.
For details wassap number 08063437093 call line 09059000488

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Intensifies Protection Of Farmers. Nigerians Seek More Funding For Agency / Pictures From Kogi Rice Processing Mill, Yagba / Anambra: Ogbaru Flood Kills 25,000 Birds, Farmer Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.