Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls (1293 Views)

Gmail Sign In – Www.gmail.com, Gmail Registration / Nairaland Elders (2005 Set) - Sign In / 20 And Under?sign In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by aloib(f): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2006
hmm just found out we ave lotta mixed naijas in here, plss u guys that would come in and say ure half ijebu half ibo, pls pls pls, lets repect each other, if ure partly naija partly somethn, lets get to know ourselves, wat other races do u rep,

well i rep the asian side, ma moms filipina dads naija, was born an d breed in naija until i moved down to phils for college, mum also wants us to elarn the culture, but i think i'm more of a nigerian, did any of u guys attend the niger iwves meetin, meeting for foreigners married to nigerian men in naija
Re: Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by revenge(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
me abi ibo, my grand mama na calabar, my mum on her side na yoruba, and her own mama na from jamaica, and her jamaica get mix blood, and come marry my papa wey be fulani,

so i be half caste grin grin[i][/i]
Re: Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by shuppie(f): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2008
my mum is from delta state, and my dad is a yoruba man from ijebu ode in ogun state, i was born and bred in ogun state, i feel more of a yoruba,
Re: Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by iice(f): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2008
revenge:

me abi ibo, my grand mama na calabar, my mum on her side na yoruba, and her own mama na from jamaica, and her jamaica get mix blood, and come marry my papa wey be fulani,

rofl cheesy grin
Re: Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by spikedcylinder: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2008
The original poster said you should respect her thread. Why is that so difficult?
Re: Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by fotodaddy: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2008
spikedcylinder:

The original poster said you should respect her thread. Why is that so difficult?

becos na black man dey involved
Re: Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by revenge(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2008
tongue cool e never finish oo
my jamaican grand mama get asian papa and portugese mama, and marry another man even she marry3 men and divorced dem black and white and latinos, so all my siblins r mixxed to da core, grin i dont have a race oooo
Re: Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by tpiah01: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
God will give you a race.
Re: Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by tpiah01: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
aloib:
hmm just found out we ave lotta mixed naijas in here, plss u guys that would come in and say ure half ijebu half ibo, pls pls pls, lets repect each other, if ure partly naija partly somethn, lets get to know ourselves, wat other races do u rep,

well i rep the asian side, ma moms filipina dads naija, was born an d breed in naija until i moved down to phils for college, mum also wants us to elarn the culture, but i think i'm more of a nigerian,

yes, if you were born and bred in Naija.
Re: Multi Racial Nigerians: Sign In Pls by tpiah01: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
revenge:

na oyinbo you be, since everybody in your family is oyinbo (calabar grandma, jamaica great grandma, fulani papa-dem resemble oyinbo)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is D Greatest Rapper Of All Time? / Best Threads And Posts On Nairaland? / Offering Strategic Properties For Sale In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.