Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. (3818 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured / 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
aryzgreat: The janjaweedians can do anything for politics, just as they r bombing nija and blaming GEJ, they want to bomb OAU and blame PDP or omisore so as to win by sympathy vote knowing full well that oau is awolowo legacy.

Jweeds, killing nigerians since tym of usman danfodio!
guy you gather sense no be small

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Donmarrius: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
citizenisb: With the amount of ethnicity and tribalism I read here on Nairaland mostly by youths who did not experience the hardship of the civil war and are thus meant to be free of resentment due to genocide; it is almost certain that a far worse RWANDA GENOCIDE is going to befall Nigeria.

This has being made possible by politicians killing our educational system thus producing half baked hate filled unemployed youths browsing the net and a lack of free state citizenship based on where you are born and where you work not where your folks are from which would have fostered National integration and unity.

For the elite a word of advice is to quickly make escape plans to avoid the oncoming carnage. The sad thing is that after the masses have finished killing themselves, the elite will still return to continue ruling e.g . Liberia and Afghanistan.

So please keep on all your Igbo/ Yoruba bashing and help to depopulate Nigeria which is really a ticking population time bomb anyway.

Mr.man,stop blaming igbos for yoruba's self-induced woes.

Its not igbos that indoctrinate yorubas,islam did.

Thats why we igbos are saying NO,to islam in Igboland,as we will mob any man trying to propagate that demonic religion in our land.

BTW,the growing influence of islam in southwest,only portray the conquest of hausa-fulani's,on yorubas.

Finally,its time to define our boundaries!.

12 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Decibel: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
This mischieveous Op, trying to incite the Southwest against their Slavemastersangry

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Harmvirus(f): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hmm
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Decibel: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
A well-tailored propaganda from PDP ahead of #Osun2014. tongue
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Donmarrius: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Loud mouth Yorubas,over to you.
*Ibom Plaza calling!.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Decibel: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Liar Mohammed will soon issue a Press Statement on this.

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is only happening because the school is closed. If the school is in session, I trust awoites (i.e students of Awolowo Hall) to give him MMS or SMS. OAU students, and awoites in particular, have the intelligence of spoting a non-student or cultists.
I miss Awolowo Hall, my hall residence through out my stay as an undergraduate.
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by HowFar: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
They've finally arrived the SW, I didn't expect it would take this long, considering the muslim population in the SW.

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by sammieguze(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Like.....seriously?
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by gratiaeo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: This is only happening because the school is closed. If the school is in session, I trust awoites (i.e students of Awolowo Hall) to give him MMS or SMS. OAU students, and awoites in particular, have the intelligence of spoting a non-student or cultists.

Where are those yorubas in this forum who boasted and promised fire that any day Boko Haram bomb Lagos that will be the end of Hausa. It has just happened. Are they still trying to UnCloth their Agbada and Asieko TALK is cheap. OPC over to you

9 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Mogidi: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: This is only happening because the school is closed. If the school is in session, I trust awoites (i.e students of Awolowo Hall) to give him MMS or SMS. OAU students, and awoites in particular, have the intelligence of spoting a non-student or cultists.

Did you get a degree in Janjaweedism?

9 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Mogidi: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Decibel: A well-tailored propaganda from PDP ahead of #Osun2014. tongue

Having seen the pics, its still propaganda that RASAKI ADEDAYO went to OAU to bomb your ilk to smithereens.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by thegoodone2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
following
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
EmeeNaka: I do not want SW to turn into Afghanistan but i do not know why the Cowards,who threatened to divide Nigeria if Bomb explode in their land,have not lived up to their threat.
When BH bombed Lagos,they claimed it just petrol explosion.
Now ILe-Ife, and what they want to do is to ascertain if the bomber is in a good state of mind. What a hypocrisy! A show of cowardice.
Can a suicide bomber be in a good state of mind? Why are these people cowards?

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
shut the fuuk up and stop sharing moonlight stories here

8 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: shut the fuuk up and stop sharing moonlight stories here
Waka go front. I no get your time. You no fit understand wetin me dey talk.
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Waka go front. I no get your time. You no fit understand wetin me dey talk.
Orlando remember say una say any day bomb go off in southwest una go kill the perpetrators?
Lagos bomb went off! una lie say i no be bomb!
oau is happening now! una come lie say the person na lunatic!
is this not cowardice

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by mike404(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Decibel: This mischieveous Op, trying to incite the Southwest against their Slavemastersangry
LOLZ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by idupaul: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
EmeeNaka: I do not want SW to turn into Afghanistan but i do not know why the Cowards,who threatened to divide Nigeria if Bomb explode in their land,have not lived up to their threat.
When BH bombed Lagos,they claimed it just petrol explosion.
Now ILe-Ife, and what they want to do is to ascertain if the bomber is in a good state of mind. What a hypocrisy! A show of cowardice.
Can a suicide bomber be in a good state of mind? Why are these people cowards?

The way I see it even if Shekau comes to freedom park lagos and detonates a bombe in broad day light some people will still call it a Nollywood scene .. Too much fear to even accept reality

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Keky(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Source?
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by EmeeNaka: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
idupaul:

The way I see it even if Shekau comes to freedom park lagos and detonates a bombe in broad day light some people will still call it a Nollywood scene .. Too much fear to even accept reality
hahaha...that place is a land of cowards.

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Enahi(f): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Like seriously,what's going on? Was he brainwashed or what?
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Enkaynwa(f): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Decibel: This mischieveous Op, trying to incite the Southwest against their Slavemastersangry

grin

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Keky: Source?
they there de look for source no go run for cover yorubaland is under attack. Lol @ comments here,

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by emeralddayo(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
gratiaeo:

Where are those yorubas in this forum who boasted and promised fire that any day Boko Haram bomb Lagos that will be the end of Hausa. It has just happened. Are they still trying to UnCloth their Agbada and Asieko TALK is cheap. OPC over to you
wu says he is a bokoharam member?anyways i dnt blame you its d op dat didnt gv d full details....imagine using the word SUICIDE BOMBER....wait op r u an oau student?
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by manck: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
seun osewa should stop telling lies...
9y
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Generalkorex(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
what is my beautiful Nigeria turning into
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Resident Evil... Boko Haram has found willing allies in Yeriba muslims. The Southwest is in for a big shocker!

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by ayodiya: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
aryzgreat: The janjaweedians can do anything for politics, just as they r bombing nija and blaming GEJ, they want to bomb OAU and blame PDP or omisore so as to win by sympathy vote knowing full well that oau is awolowo legacy.

Jweeds, killing nigerians since tym of usman danfodio!
pls get a brain. sorry
Re: Suicide Bomber Allegedly Apprehended On OAU Campus, Ile-Ife. by ayodiya: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: shut the fuuk up and stop sharing moonlight stories here
bros i fit get brain for you if need o because it seems d one you have is damaged

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

End Of The Road For A Boko Haram Commander. Photo / apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations / 10 Leadership Problems In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.