Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. (6321 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Aksonman: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
NIGERIANS, ABUBAKAR SHEKAU IS DEAD.

The international community must,right now be laughing at Nigerians for their lack of investigative prowess. You can't blame them since we(Nigerians) like the rest of the world still believe that Osama Bin Laden was killed last year or so by the USA and buried at sea. grin

My dear Nairalanders,after a series of personal eagle-eyed investigations and analysis of recent events,I can authoritatively confirm to you all that ABUBAKAR SHEKAU IS DEAD and buried.

However,we can't celebrate because the man currently fronting as Shekau is twice as deadly and brutal-he has to be so as to convince their members, financiers, sponsors and the rest of the world that Shekau is still alive. If Boko Haram ever admits that Abubakar Shekau is dead,most of their sources of income will dry out. Also,most of the lieutenants that would have naturally replaced Shekau have been killed by Nigerian government forces.

This Shekau impostor is most likely a sibling or close relation of the late Abubakar Shekau,that explains the resemblance. We cannot also rule out the possibility of make-up artistes being smuggled in from the Chad or (AFP) to touch up this impostor and make him look more like Shekau before shooting any video. This may explain the length of time it takes before a 'Shekau' video is released.

Please study the graphic presentation below,after which you can now watch the two video links below and make your own deductions.

Shekau 2012:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umkj50SUzck

Shekau 2014:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbPpJKkm9uE

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by publisher(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
[size=13pt]Interesting, really is. But I must confess that 2014 Shekau looks way much younger than 2012 Shekau.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by prof800(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
If this is true...then what is to be done?

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Btw, who killed him?
Who buried him?
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Even the Americans have alluded to this insinuation and corroborated evidence provided by DSS that the present Shekau is an impostor but who cares ?

All we want is the annihilation of all persons associated with this terror once and for all.

"victory comes from God"!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by publisher(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
matify:

Even the Americans have alluded to this insinuation and corroborated evidence provided by DSS that the present Shekau is an impostor but who cares ?

All we want is the annihilation of all persons associated with this terror once and for all.

"victory comes from God"!!!

It's going to be a long-term war no doubt, but victory is very possible and within reach.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Aksonman: NIGERIANS, ABUBAKAR SHEKAU IS DEAD.

The international community must,right now be lurl]

Abubakar Shekau is dead. He was fatally wounded in 2013 by nigerian army special forces, and was smuggled to Cameroon, where he died.

DSS released a video of dying shekau in a hospital bed in cameroun last year. The video was also shared here on nairaland.

Shekau is now a franchise, the O.P has perfectly described what this impostor shekau now is.

The man doesn't exist.

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
publisher:

It's going to be a long-term war no doubt, but victory is very possible and within reach.

Exactly.

It's going to be a long term war, but the military can reduce the number of attacks to at-least 2 attacks in a year. Terrorism is difficult to defeat.

In the past week alone

Kenya
Nigeria
Algeria
Morocco
Libya
Iraq
Indonesia
Pakistan
Thailand, have suffered terror attacks, the list of countries engaged in terror operations is also long.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by PenSniper: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yes the claim is genuine, Shekau is dead and we now have an impostor. So the military was right afterall. Nothing proves this more than the two videos provided. 2012 Shekau was older than 2014 Shekau and the differences in voice and gesticulations unmistakable.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by publisher(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
Henry120:

Exactly.

It's going to be a long term war, but the military can reduce the number of attacks to at-least 2 attacks in a year. Terrorism is difficult to defeat.

In the past week alone

Kenya
Nigeria
Algeria
Morocco
Libya
Iraq
Indonesia
Pakistan
Thailand, have suffered terror attacks, the list of countries engaged in terror operations is also long.

The most important thing is that at least we know who we are fighting.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by SOUNDKING: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
The good newz i will be delighted 2 hear is d final death of boko haram, shakeu cn die ten times but no diffrence made....one monster dies,another one comes alive.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by publisher(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
SOUNDKING: The good newz i will be delighted 2 hear is d final death of boko haram, shakeu cn die ten times but no diffrence made....one monster dies,another one comes alive.

Good point. undecided
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
So what? Yusuf die and in less than 1 week another leader emerge. I wish the death of a leader will bring the end to this menace but unfortunately it would only make it worst. Yusuf attacks mostly police station with bombs. Shekau attack mostly Churches with bombs and gun. Now this new leader attacks market,churches, boys, girls, emirs and religious figures in the most gruesome manner. Our government should focused on eliminating their funders, their members, their sympathizers and not their leaders. Attacking their leaders is a huge waste of time.

7 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by mlanreh: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Can't stop weeping for my dear country
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Krak(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
I watched both videos very closely. They are clearly two different people. The recent and younger Shekau is clearly acting the role.

I think something much deeper than we can see is going on.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Naija army kill the modaphuckers that's all I care about undecided
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Edmanpumpin(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
I don't know why its so hard for nigerians to believe that the bagger is dead and rotten. facially, body language, demenour, temperament etc are all clear pointers.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Mogidi: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Shekau's not dead. See image below.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mogidi: Shekau's not dead. See image below.
Be careful... This is a strong accusation.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by NwaNimo1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Op - Don't use the word 'graphic' if something is not 'graphic'

see how you've wasted my time.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Arosa(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
@Op, you are right these two shekau are not the same person.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Koolmexxi(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Shekau is dead but his manhood still lives on.... BH na him manhood
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by ManTiger(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Shekau can be likened to Emir, Oba, Obi.
When a sitting Shekau dies another crowned! We are in Big soup!
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Either dead or not,all we want is an end to the scourge called Boko-Haram.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Hermanie(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Is it Shakau that we are fighting against or boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by publisher(m): 3:47am On Jul 14, 2014
NwaNimo1: Op - Don't use the word 'graphic' if something is not 'graphic'

see how you've wasted my time.

You were hoping to see shattered bloodied corpses and mutilated bodies? Sorry to disappoint you sir!
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Cooleasy(m): 4:04am On Jul 14, 2014
@OP, of course, the original Abubakar Shekau died long ago. And he died in a very painful and traumatic manner. At that time, I also posted the whole story of exactly how he died, on NL.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 14, 2014
Muhehehehe grin

Naija drama nor dey get end grin
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by IGLE25(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Na Nollywood replica....
pDude: Muhehehehe grin

Naija drama nor dey get end grin
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2014
2014 shacow is always scratching his head and asz and lauhing like a ninconpoop in all his videos.
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by Beaf1: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2014
But this clone she-cow wicked sha cheesy

The former attacks security outfits while this one is trying to kill poor and helpless Nigerians but blowing up malls, markets, motor parks, etc.

This blood they are sharing.. Diaris... cry
Re: Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. by DKJaleel: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
.. And then, AFP comes to mind. I believe the real Shekau is long dead.

All politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of The Burnt Onitsha Mosques........nothing Was Left Out Even Blocks. / Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.