Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend (643 Views)

Male Friends / closed / Im Hot, Lonely And Need Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by kulus(f): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2008
Hi nairaland,
Am a young graduate presently serving in the northern part of our great nation. Am really bored and in need of a new true friend someone we can be there 4 me, dat i can talk, laugh and chat wit. PLEASE WHO WILL BE MY SWEET FRIEND. THANKS wink
I AM A LADY cry
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by JJYOU: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2008
northen nigeria is a very big place
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by phraoh(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2008
pls post this to the Romance section.
kulus:

Hi nairaland,
Am a young graduate presently serving in the northern part of our great nation. Am really bored and in need of a new true friend someone we can be there 4 me, that i can talk, laugh and chat wit. PLEASE WHO WILL BE MY SWEET FRIEND. THANKS wink
I AM A LADY cry
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by bottee: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2008
hi i can be your friend but i stay in lagos, what do you think about the distance or do you have plans of coming to lagos
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by Tgirl4real(f): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2008
You don't need to walk too far. There are a lot of peole around you, lipsrsealed
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by okwi2809: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2008
Hii nairaland

Am Lonely And i need a female friend friend between 18-20,who stays around lagos and ready for a serious relationship,i want a good looking girl,beautiful,black or chocolate in complextion who will be so caring and who will be there for me and a God fearing person wink
I NEED A GIRL BUT NOT KALO KALO GIRLS OOOOOO DAT WILL MAKE ME sad and cry
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by dcollins14: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2008
Hi Am Napoleon O Desmond, Base in Lagos, Rely care to meet you and get to know you better and here is my contact: nas_desmond@yahoo.co.uk 08060928856, 012214557, nite call is allowed. Expect to read from you real soon.
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by Tomingo(m): 1:44am On Oct 14, 2008
@ poster, uv just gotten 4 urself, the right dude shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by dyabman(m): 4:38am On Oct 14, 2008
na wa ooooooooo business na business
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by lancevader(m): 5:09am On Oct 14, 2008
yez nau wat do u tink
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by lancevader(m): 5:10am On Oct 14, 2008
wat do u mean
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by aktunde(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2008
@ Poster

Why not go to http://www.haykay.com . It's a new dating / Social Networking site for serious singles like you. Nigerians are joining already. Some members are there for dating, while others are there for the kind of friendship you desire. Why not join today, build your profile, and upload your pix. A profile with a pix gets more prospects and attention. While some potential friends are waiting for you there already, others are preparing to join you soon.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Am Lonely And In Need Of A Friend by emeraldbee: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2008
i'll be your friend wink

(1) (Reply)

Lrt Me Love You. / Sup All In Da House,this Invitation Goes To Both Old N New Members Of Nairaland,boys N Gals,ladies N / Anambra Babes Shout Halleluia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.