Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video (4471 Views)

CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / BREAKING: APC Concludes On Oshiomole As Buhari Running Mate / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by publisher(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
[size=13pt]Just saw the latest video where Boko Haram claims responsibility for Lagos Bombing among others.

The so-called Shekau looking haggered and hungry refers to Adams Oshiomole as governor of Lagos.
Boko Haram is clearly losing it or the foreigners backing them are even dumber.

I think the Nigerian army has seriously depleted these guys.[/size]

[size=13pt]Watch video here:[/size] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0iOgAHDorQ

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by seunlayi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
that murderous criminal is high on drug's

5 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Rexphobia(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Cheap drugs

2 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by seunlayi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rexphobia: Cheap drugs
just imagine How useless the man his

3 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by C0llynzO2: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
In this short clip from the video, Shekau referred to Adams Oshiomhole as the governor of Lagos. He said the government of Lagos who referred to the bomb blast as a fire incident can hide the truth from people but cannot hide it from ''Allah''.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0iOgAHDorQ
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
The guy is just a psycopath and seems to be embellished in drugs

2 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by SOUNDKING: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mallam shacow, education is very important o, bookunobeharam o...before u call peter obi d governor of Abuja..hahahahahaha sambisa fresh weed.

9 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by abdnMe: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Another of his blunders like claiming God speaks to him.
He should change his script writer.

2 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Mogidi: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Two reasons Shekau made the mistake

1 Jelousy:Shekau thinks Adamu Aliyu is working too hard to displace him as Buhari's running mate come 2015

2 Wrong information: Shekau thinks Oshiomhole is actually a Christian

But we in Edo state are not fooled by his change of name, his diabolical rule has revealed the mask behind Alhaji Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by C0llynzO2: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
The same Shekau that referred to Magaret Thatcher as British Prime minister and John Paul as the current pope.
The man would have been a great comedian if he wasn't killing people.

10 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Joel3(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
i dont think that guy is shakau.

wait a munite, you mean those are the guys holding down nigeria? There is a problem with the military for real.

2 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by omenka(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
seunlayi: just imagine How useless the man his
He's useless, but he keeps making the FG and all her Armed Forces appear clueless!!

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Bizinton: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mogidi: Two reasons Shekau made the mistake

1 Jelousy:Shekau thinks Adamu Aliyu is working too hard to displace him as Buhari's running mate come 2015

But we in Edo state are not fooled by his change of name, his diabolical rule has revealed the mask behind Alhaji Adamu Aliyu Oshiomhole.

You are sick in the head, that I can clearly see!

7 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
omenka: He's useless, but he keeps making the FG and all her Armed Forces clueless!!

So you think

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by donphilopus: 1:00am On Jul 14, 2014

The enemies of Edo State are here again!

2 Likes

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by koboko69: 1:12am On Jul 14, 2014
donphilopus:

Can you imagine, we all know how Edo staye was under Igbinedion for 8yrs then osunbor. I wonder why some people are addicted to slavery. Pdp money politics in Edo state will fail.

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Mogidi: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2014
donphilopus:

Argumentum ad hominem
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by fitzmayowa: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2014

I guess this is the most reasonable comment you can come up with...
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Umunede(m): 7:04am On Jul 14, 2014
shekau looks slimmer in this video
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by donphilopus: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2014
koboko69:

Can you imagine, we all know how Edo staye was under Igbinedion for 8yrs then osunbor. I wonder why some people are addicted to slavery. Pdp money politics in Edo state will fail.

If we just wanna say the truth, they would start attacking us. I don't know what PDP can even boast of doing in Edo State!
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2014
I wonder what is next blunder will be,maybe call America the capital of Nigeria..his days are seriously numbered.
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by C0llynzO2: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Yomieluv: I wonder what is next blunder will be,maybe call America the capital of Nigeria..his days are seriously numbered.
I wonder what the number is, 50 000? 1 million?
I have been hearing that line for ages.
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by owobokiri(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2014
From day one, he has always looked and talked like somebody under the influence of very hard substances. Somebody is drugging this guy while using him as the poster boy of islamic foundamentalism in Nigeria.
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Joel3(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2014
Umunede: shekau looks slimmer in this video
that guy is not shakau. This might explained more that shakau not be dead.

Adam oshiomoheee, adam oshiomoheeee.

Jonathaaan, jonathaan. Girl, girl, girls, christian. Bring back our army.
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2014
When I said Shekau is a confused bastard with little or no knowledge of the South one fool was arguing.

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by micfoley: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2014
wahala. These guys are really nuts. May almighty God help us.
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2014
C0llynzO2:
I wonder what the number is, 50 000? 1 million?
I have been hearing that line for ages.
very soon,do you know how long it took USA to hunt down Osama?it might take ages,but he will be crushed.

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by arewafederation: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2014

Keep talking untill you get sense.

1 Like

Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by Brimmie(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Just saw the video. SMH!!
Re: Delusional Shekau Refers To Adams Oshiomole As Governor Of Lagos In New Video by myola777(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2014
the man is suffering from brain damage. his brain has started working anticlockwise. omoale.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. / Photo Documents : Gen Buhari Is Suffering From Prostate Cancer / Fayemi Pictured Carrying Emir Sanusi’s Bags [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.