Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island (18659 Views)

The Electrical Installation Of A Proposed 3 Bed Room Block Of 6 Flats.. / Cost Of Fitted Kitchen And Wardrobes / Production And Installation Of P.o.p And Interlocking Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
sova:
Thinking of what to do with the space? Sova can fill that up. Distance is never a barrier irrespective of ur location we will be there to fulfill ur dream project.
Thanks to our diaspora client, 8 door wardrobe delivered to Ondo withing 48hrs of mobilization courtesy of Oga Hajji Mufutau
Happy Nw week

SOVA
sammyamex1@gmail.com
+2348157678483

Sova, you are one of the best professional in your field... just like play, the work was done and beautifully too..
Please post the last picture when everything is cleaned-up. You are truly an humble and a professional guy.
I have never regretted all the people I have recommended to you, and I will everly recommend you in future.
This is really a true testimony... And we will continue to patronize all the true professional craftsmans in Nairaland.
You got a Five Star from me. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2015
mufutau55:

Sova, you are one of the best professional in your field... just like play, the work was done and beautifully too..
Please post the last picture when everything is cleaned-up. You are truly an humble and a professional guy.
I have never regretted all the people I have recommended to you, and I will everly recommend you in future.
This is really a true testimony... And we will continue to patronize all the true professional craftsmans in Nairaland.
You got a Five Star from me. Thank you.

Hajji M.
More than greatfull sir,will always do my best.

1 Like

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2015
sova:

More than greatfull sir,will always do my best.

Beautiful finishing. Thank you for the great job.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by egin(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
mufutau55:

Beautiful finishing. Thsnk you for the great job.
Hajji M.
The above 8 door wardrobe was designed and built for me in less than 48 hours after fund transfer and finished in about 24 hours after arrival at the house. Sova you are true professional as Hajj Mufutau rightly commented. It is my pleasure to recommend you to any Nairalander especially the Nigerians in diaspora. He kept me updated with pictures via whatsApp at every stage of the construction. I am very satisfied with the outcome of the project. Thanks to Hajj for recommending Sova.

1 Like

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
egin:

The above 8 door wardrobe was designed and built for me in less than 48 hours after fund transfer and finished in about 24 hours after arrival at the house. Sova you are true professional as Hajj Mufutau rightly commented. It is my pleasure to recommend you to any Nairalander especially the Nigerians in diaspora. He kept me updated with pictures via whatsApp at every stage of the construction. I am very satisfied with the outcome of the project. Thanks to Hajj for recommending Sova.
Thank you sir for given us the opportunity to express our skills without u all,there is no SOVA.
Our Porthacourt project is on going with two unit of wardrobe and kitchen measuring over 16sqm with island and walk in store.I will definitely provide pictorial update of the project.
Good evening

1 Like

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2015
Happy Day ahead!!!
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
PH kitchen cabinet under construction.
We appreciate your calls and order,hoping to serve you irrespective of the project volume. However,our price has not change even when cost of importing laminated wood has increased and marketers aren't smilling,we put our client in mind given unique and affordable services at all time.

Sova
sammyamex1@gmail.com
call/watsap:08157678483
BBM: 55619226

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by rotecch77(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2015
@sova; great job there
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2015
rotecch77:
@sova; great job there
Thank you Ogami, Good morning all
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Distance nor project volume is foreign to us,at sova cabinet, we set the stage for professionalism with quality and affordable cabinetry work using international standard of measurement and laminated foreign wood to fulfill ur dream project.
Delivery made to P.Harcourt, installation continue tommorow.
we appreciate your calls and order for our product and services.

SOVA
sammyamex1@gmail.com
watsapp/call:+2348157678483

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Grooving the doors to integrate mirrors on the wardrobe and transparent glass on the kitchen doors. our P.H client needed Mable counter top instead of granite, we went through the length of sourcing for the best Mable from Italy to fulfil his dream project.
No matter ur budget,we can deliver
Sova
sammyamex1@gmail.com
+2348157678483

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
PH wardrobe delivered. kitchen almost complete. with highland and store. Good evening
sova sammyamex1@gmail.com 08157678483

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
fixing the doors

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by egin(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2015
sova:
fixing the doors
Good job. Watching with keen interest.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Thank you sir. We will always fulfil out part.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wardrobe with dresser

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kitchen with Highland. Good evening

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by egin(m): 2:13am On Jul 14, 2015
sova:
Kitchen with Highland.
Good evening
Nice job keep it up
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
egin:
Nice job keep it up
Thank you sir. we appreciate all ur calls and enquiries hoping to serve u better.
sova watsap/call:+2348157678483 sammyamex1@gmail.com Bbm: 55619226
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Special order from our Owode client

sova
watsap/call:+2348157678483
sammyamex1@gmail.com Bbm: 55619226

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
sova:
On the average we charge 38k per linear m for Base cabinet, suspended cabinet 27k per linear M. Tall unit 41k per unit(Height 208,dept 50-55cm,length 50-60cm). Design, materials and dimension justify the final price
Granite cost is calculated in sqm and type of stone.
Thanks

Sova
sammyamex1@gmail.com

irrespective of the linear metre,granite,Mable or wooden counter top with installation is inclusive in our charges. In our special package,we provide free transportation to all Lagos client no matter whre u reside.
Combo order of kitchen and wardrobe attract 5-10% discount as we create perfection with affordability.

Sova
+2348157678483
sammyamex1@gmail.com
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by rotecch77(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice job
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
For your Aluminium works , contact perfect touch Aluminium 08153665659,08067079715. Thanks
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
rotecch77:
Nice job
Thanks boss.Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslim faithful. May Almighty Allah accept our supplication.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
just a flash Happy weekend

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Delivered to Owode Ogun state.
Let's fill ur space
SOVA
+2348157678484

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by mufutau55(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Very nicely done.

Hajji M.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by FastShipping: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2015
sova:
just a flash
Happy weekend

Impressive work.
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Impressive work.
mufutau55:
Very nicely done.
Hajji M.
FastShipping:

Impressive work.

Thank you sir. A wonderful evening to u

Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Good morning to you all, wish you the best of the day.
At Sova cabinet,we fulfill your dream project no matter the size and location,we will be there to discuss your design,take measurement and provide on spot quotation at your request.

SOVA
sammyamex1@gmail.com
+2348157678483
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Fulfilling ur dream project. Happy weekend
Re: Project Installation Of Fitted Walldrobe In Lagos Island by sova(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Always available to get it done on request. Hoping to show you some wow finishing of some of our ongoing project.
We care @ SOVA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Treasure Island Estate Mowe Ofada ( Phase 2) Selling Cheap / Fire Guts Federal Mortgage Bank Building On Broad Street Lagos / Pls Where Can I Buy Quality Tiles In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.