Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,694 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? (2308 Views)

Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball? / FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by MrRenaissance: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
I think NOT. Messi was outplayed by Robben. This is broad daylight robbery. I've learnt that FIFA is the worst Hypocrites and Rascist ever. I don't even need to mention names, the case of Onazi vs Matuidi and Neymar Vs Zuniga, readily comes to mind.

And the most important, FIFA is the most Corrupt Organization in the world.

How the fùck did Messi merit the Golden Ball ahead of Robben? No wonder Maradona and any sane individual hates FIFA. Bunch of biased fucktards.

Watch them crown Messi world best like they did in 2010 even when Millito, Sneijder and Iniesta were better choices. FIFA is a fraud!!

2 Likes

Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by bercarray(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
k, no he doesn't,bt now dt he had bn given,go and questn fifa y they gave it to him

1 Like

Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by julioralph(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Well.... At least suarez deserves the GOLDEN
TEETH award!! :p

2 Likes

Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by cheguevera: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
COMPENSATION

1 Like

Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by ebullientV(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Not @ all... Mascherano was the underrated star of d Argies; a true leader he was.

1 Like

Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by publicenemy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
hmmmnnn FIFA
Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by priscaoge(f): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
#TeamMessitonguetongue
Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by Lero15(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
Messi? Hell NO!
Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by tayuu: 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
adaobi123: .
Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by tayuu: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2014
MrRenaissance: I think NOT. Messi was outplayed by Robben. This is broad daylight robbery. I've learnt that FIFA is the worst Hypocrites and Rascist ever. I don't even need to mention names, the case of Onazi vs Matuidi and Neymar Vs Zuniga, readily comes to mind.

And the most important, FIFA is the most Corrupt Organization in the world.

How the fùck did Messi merit the Golden Ball ahead of Robben? No wonder Maradona and any sane individual hates FIFA. Bunch of biased fucktards.

Watch them crown Messi world best like they did in 2010 even when Millito, Sneijder and Iniesta were better choices. FIFA is a fraud!!

leave sentiment aside,he deserved it better,can u mention
one team built on one player and get to dat stage..none
then why cant u appreciate his efforts..he created alot of
chances for his team mate dey keep walloping dem and u
r hear criticising him...pls allow him
Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by Hermanie(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Even if we say him no deserve the thing, FIFA go collect am back.

Op go sleep ready for tomorrow work abeg
Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2014
Yes he does
Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by msporche(f): 12:20am On Jul 14, 2014
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by Mcleo007(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2014
You guys sha... before, the case against him was he doesn't perform for Argentina because He's trash without Xavi and Iniesta, now it is that , he doesn't deserve the golden ball because he didn't score in the knockout phase. SMH4U!

1 Like

Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by rozayx5(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Mcleo007: You guys sha... before, the case against him was he doesn't perform for Argentina because He's trash without Xavi and Iniesta, now it is that , he doesn't deserve the golden ball because he didn't score in the knockout phase. SMH4U!

Messi has so many haters so its expected, if it was that easy why did cr7 not drag his team to KO stages

remove messi in and argentina are gone since group stages

Muller? Germany would not even notice his absence

1 Like

Re: Did Messi Deserve The Golden Ball Award? by IGLE25(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2014
I tire o... Who don good don good... Just accept it and take heart all you Messi Haters...
bercarray: k, no he doesn't,bt now dt he had bn given,go and questn fifa y they gave it to him

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Channel Sports Prediction / Biography Of Nigeria Super Eagle Football Player Tyronne efe ebuehi / Difficulties In Your NIN Reg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.