Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Who Is Your Best And Worst Players Of The Tournament - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Your Best And Worst Players Of The Tournament (640 Views)

Help A Nigerian Player Win U17 Goal Of The Tournament / Nigeria’s Top Five Rated Players Of All Time / Top 10 Nigerian Players Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best And Worst Players Of The Tournament by daontop: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
After watching all the teams and players display their skills and experiencesin this just concluded Fifa world cup,
my best player of the tournament is Bastian schweinsteiger
My worst player of the tournament is Mikel Obi...
Re: Who Is Your Best And Worst Players Of The Tournament by derrick333(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Best James Rodriguez,worst ozil
Re: Who Is Your Best And Worst Players Of The Tournament by ggrin(f): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mikelis obiliscry
Re: Who Is Your Best And Worst Players Of The Tournament by Ezedon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mikel Obi is my worst player of the world cup, my best player goes to Anjen Robben
Re: Who Is Your Best And Worst Players Of The Tournament by Jbenue: 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ghanian BOYE
Re: Who Is Your Best And Worst Players Of The Tournament by morhsuud22(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nobody here will claim he/she didn't see David Luiz position become an highway for goals abi Song stupidity yet everybody wan kill Mikel....lets rally round our own!

(1) (Reply)

Germany Players Mock Argentina But Defended / Reus Set For Arsenal Transfer / Nigeria U-20 Qualify For 2015 African Youth Championship; Walked Over Lesotho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.