Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Refused Being Preached To Around 5am In D Morning While Rushing To Work. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Refused Being Preached To Around 5am In D Morning While Rushing To Work. (753 Views)

Have You Ever Preached To An "Unconvertible" Person? Share Your Experience. / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? / Who Were The Prisoners Jesus Preached To After He Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Refused Being Preached To Around 5am In D Morning While Rushing To Work. by tunad4rari(m): 6:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Is it right to stop early in the morny while rushing to meet up office resumption time for someone who requested to share the word of God with u,my friend told me of how he turned down a man who requested to share the word of God with him around 5am .
Re: I Refused Being Preached To Around 5am In D Morning While Rushing To Work. by larrymoore(m): 6:10am On Jul 14, 2014
My brother, faith Without work na wetin? Just say ur prayer before leaving ur house in ur own little way and belief.

1 Like

Re: I Refused Being Preached To Around 5am In D Morning While Rushing To Work. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2014
tunad4rari: Is it right to stop early in the morny while rushing to meet up office resumption time for someone who requested to share the word of God with u,my friend told me of how he turned down a man who requested to share the word of God with him around 5am .
nothing spoil. God is still with you.

(1) (Reply)

God's Standard Ways Before Going Into Any Marriage. / Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members During Deliverance / Put All Your Confidence In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.