Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why Do You Hate Lionel Messi? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do You Hate Lionel Messi? (669 Views)

"Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh / Lionel Messi's Son Thiago Shows Off Football Skills On Italian Beach / Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams (2) (3) (4)

Why Do You Hate Lionel Messi? by huthmanadam(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2014
I'm really amazed by sum comments about Messi... Omo!! cum see hating at it's finest... Sha,, guess wat dey say is true "behind a successful person are a pack of haters".... One funny thing dat neva ceases to amaze me, is u'll realize dat Messi jst has haters coz he's d best and is jst too freaking good... Weird ryt??
Mehn,, na wa for haters!!
Re: Why Do You Hate Lionel Messi? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2014
I love Messi, he is exceptional.
Many people say muller deserved the Golden Ball but i would say Muller was not marked as Messi.
If Muller is with the ball, the Argies use 1 player to mark but when its Messi, Germany use 3-4 players to mark him....C'mon he is just human na or do they think he is a product of an Alien Invasion....chai

Re: Why Do You Hate Lionel Messi? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2014
I Dont hate messi .
Re: Why Do You Hate Lionel Messi? by Segadem(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2014
It is FIFA that make many ppl to hate him, messi is a great player no doubt about that,personally I like him,but there are many things that he doesn't deserve yet he will be given .Even the great maradona says messi did not deserve the golden ball that was given to him which is obvious to everyone yet FIFA for commercial reason gave him the award.
Re: Why Do You Hate Lionel Messi? by Krasid(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2014
Nobody hates messi.It is the unfair favours he gets from FIFA that we hate.

Re: Why Do You Hate Lionel Messi? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2014
huthmanadam: I'm really amazed by sum comments about Messi... Omo!! cum see hating at it's finest... Sha,, guess wat dey say is true "behind a successful person are a pack of haters".... One funny thing dat neva ceases to amaze me, is u'll realize dat Messi jst has haters coz he's d best and is jst too freaking good... Weird ryt??
Mehn,, na wa for haters!!
when does saying the obvious becomes hate?this assertion of yours is way way off target.
Hope u won't tag this my comment as "he hates me"?
Re: Why Do You Hate Lionel Messi? by tolu4you: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2014
I dnt hate him but i hate fifa cos of him.... My man (Ronaldo) is better than him a little bit. And also he no deserve d golden ball award. wink wink wink shocked sad grin grin

Giggs Admits He Wouldn’t Attend Son’s Wedding To Manchester City Fan / Sone Aluko Fires Hull City To Europa League Win / Brazil 2014 Made Eagles Multi Millionaires