Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards (16042 Views)

24 Amazingly Creative Photos That Will Wow You... / Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? / Handmade Wooden Greeting Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by doeying(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Getting nice greeting cards from your loved ones makes every holiday or celebration even more special. But how would you react if instead of saying “Happy Birthday!” your card would read “You’re Old”?

Etsy shop FINCHandHARE specializes in creating funny greeting cards that look somewhat insulting at first glance, but cheerfully say the opposite when folded out. “I imagine the cards in this shop bringing a little excitement to mailboxes all over the world,” says Heather Abbot, a witty owner and designer of FINCHandHARE.

YOU ARE AWEFUL

DAD, YOU OLD MAN

YOUR LIFE IS OVER

KILL ME NOW

IT SUCKS

YOU ARE JUST SO OLD

I MIGHT PEE ON YOU

YOU WERE WRONG

YOU ARE ONE CRAZY MOTHER

ITS ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE

YOU ARE TERRIFYING

QUITTER

SOURCE..http://www.boredpanda.com/funny-foldout-greeting-cards-finchandhare/

49 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by prof800(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wow...!
I might make me one of these.
smiley
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by RoyalRoy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
One word..... AWESOME

8 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Smartsyn(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Wow,that's creative, but not for the hot tempered..

18 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Nice work.
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by pontirock(m): 6:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm...interesting
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Zzzzzzz...

1 Like

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by greatdeal1408: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Space b........
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by freshness2020: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Great artistic work....
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by angelTI(f): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Initially offensive; later amusing

Can't imagine the look on my face if I got a card like this without having read the content
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by jayseehe(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2014
amazing
but pray the receiver opens the card before killing you grin

13 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by sunnywhyt(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Kill me now ke? Orisirisi....

1 Like

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Smartlux(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2014
okay o..... listening to yanni grin
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Glaxx(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2014
Wordsmiths at their best... Why didn't I think of these first?

Imagine getting this after giving a friend a loan...
"F*CK
YOU."
"Friend, thanks for the bUCK
You are special and i thank yOU."

46 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Neroanna(f): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmmmm..some words there though'i will pee on u'
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Hardheolar(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2014
SMH.. So trashy... Unpleasant wording.. hian, spat on the cards.

2 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Justiceotuya(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Wow wow. This is creativity at work here.
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2014
Creative! Those who are practitioners of 'first impression matters' should readjust.

2 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by kalushaiyke(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2014
That "quitter" will be very annoying at first glance...
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by DesChyko: 6:33am On Jul 17, 2014
Something like..
I don't really know who is more sensible between you and Goodluck Jonathan.
But I know you're both destined to be up there in life.

2 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by gbaskiboy: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Amazing and Interesting

I love it

1 Like

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Chuukwudi(m): 6:38am On Jul 17, 2014
I LOVE THIS
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Dreal1247: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2014
What of if someone has already received a gov slap b4 the receiver of the card opens to the other contents. Warning! Understand someone before sending this kind of greeting card to him, or else, whatever you seesad you manage am.

2 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by omenka(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Nigerians are very quick to temper. Stuffs like these can't work with them!! You fit don already chop three folds of slaps befor them unfold the card sef!

2 Likes

Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by omenka(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Dreal1247: What of if someone has already received a gov slap b4 the receiver of the card opens to the other contents. Warning! Understand someone before sending this kind of greeting card to him, or else, whatever you seesad you manage am.
Hain. And you had to say it b4 me! embarassed
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by emmabest2000(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Lol
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2014
I like them
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by NaLaugh: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2014
nice
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by kbbanj10(m): 7:06am On Jul 17, 2014
nice one very creative...
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by Lincoln94(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2014
just give d Old Man own to my Dad u will be at d Autopedic Hospital before he realises he was wrong....It's very risky joorh
Re: Amazingly Surprising And Seemingly Offensive Fold-out Greeting Cards by timothyuche1(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2014
You better deliver these cards using post office to avoid stories that touch the heart

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Design Portfolio / ‘why China Is Sponsoring Tour For Nigerian Artists’ / A Nairalander Painting Featured On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.