Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,134 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera (5750 Views)

Registered 2004 Lexus LX 470 With Reverse Camera , New Tires For Sale! / Abuja: Car Alarm 5K, Parking Sensor 5K Etc... / 2001 Daf 85 Cf Truck With Reverse Camera. The Price Has Been Slashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
2 in 1 Car Parking Assistant System Sensor with Car Reversing Camera
Premium Quality, CE, ROHS Certified

Description
2 in 1 Parking Reversing radar video system

Can be connected to car DVD or monitor and upgrade to the original car reversing radar

Specification

1. Car DVD full display adapter
2. Low illumination camera, night vision effect is outstanding
3. High-definition fish-eye video camera
4. Camera with dual probe ultrasonic
5. Short sound reversing
6. Distance color reversing line accurately display the obstacle distance

Users guide

1. When the car into reverse gear, reversing lamp lights up, it automatically start up sensor system.
2. When a vehicle is within 2 meters distance of obstancle, video radar system indicating the start of the obstacle distance.
3. When a vechicle is within 1.2 meters distance obstacle, buzzer start alarm.

Function characteristics

1. Double CPU anti-collision Technology
2. Anti-electromagnetic wave interference, To adapt, to a wide temperature range.
3. Video HD, Wide visual angle
4. Color OSD back gauge line
5. Low-light-level video, Intelligent lighting correction
6. Heart-throb type alarm
7. All-weather work
8. Water proofing, Dust proof seismic
9. Suspension installation, beautiful

Product can be used with any of the following monitors show below

Price: N20,000

Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by missdebs(f): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
God wantu purnish sme1
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by RoyalRoy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
missdebs: God wantu purnish sme1

Say what

Do you sell the same product
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fogman let me knw when you have them in stock, that my headrest DVD is gone and I need another set.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2014
[size=14pt]4.3" LCD Digital Rear-View Mirror Monitor[/size]

Product detail:

Universal 4.3" LCD Digital Rear-View Mirror Monitor, Enhance your safety and set your mind at ease every time you are behind the wheel. Made extremely durable and highly-reliable to deliver years of hassle-free service, this add-on is right what the doctor ordered.

Features:

4.3" LCD Digital panel monitor
Includes Universal fixed mounting bracket
2 Video inputs
Touch button control
Built-in Bluetooth
Compatible with smartphones
Caller ID Display
Auto pairing
External mic
Auto reverse switch
Full replacement rear view mirror only

Price: N20,000

Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fogman:

Hello sir, all gadgets are in stock. Let me know when u ll need it.
Let me know the price of both reverse cam and DVD
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by bimbor(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Fogman expatiate on the subject of the thread pls
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2014
chucky234: Let me know the price of both reverse cam and DVD

Please, which car do you want dvd for?
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2014
chucky234: Let me know the price of both reverse cam and DVD

Please, which car do you want dvd for?.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Fogman:

Please, which car do you want dvd for?.
2001 Benz E240
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fogman:

Headrest dvd available, dash dvd not available.
How much for double pair headrest DVD, I need something cheaper because the one I bought for my Audi A6 was expensive.
Let me know the price as well as price of the reverse camera.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2014
chucky234: How much for double pair headrest DVD, I need something cheaper because the one I bought for my Audi A6 was expensive.
Let me know the price as well as price of the reverse camera.

N40k
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Fogman:

N40k
Chairman find me something cheaper na, the one you sold to me for 45k installed in my Audi was expensive according to my friend bought his for 25k in Ladipo.
I trust the quality of your products that is why I intend buying from you.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by RoyalRoy(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Chairman find me something cheaper na, the one you sold to me for 45k installed in my Audi was expensive

chucky234: according to my friend bought his for 25k in Ladipo.
And is the product the same spec and quality as yours?

chucky234:
Quality things with guarantee doesn't come cheap!!!
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:

And is the product the same spec and quality as yours?

Quality things with guarantee doesn't come cheap!!!
Roy if I slap you, wetin concern you for my market, no worry I go catch you when I come London.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by RoyalRoy(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Roy if I slap you, wetin concern you for my market, no worry I go catch you when I come London.

Am waiting for you at Heathrow airport. grin grin
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Am waiting for you at Heathrow airport. grin grin
Good boy
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Chairman find me something cheaper na, the one you sold to me for 45k installed in my Audi was expensive according to my friend bought his for 25k in Ladipo.

I dont deal on the quality of gadget sold on Ladipo. The best i can do without installation is N35k
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Fogman:

I dont deal on the quality of gadget sold on Ladipo. The best i can do without installation is N35k
Bros leave am for 35k with installation abeg.
What about the reverse cam, can it fit with 2001 e240 ?
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
chucky234: Bros leave am for 35k with installation abeg.
What about the reverse cam, can it fit with 2001 e240 ?

Reverse camera works with all car that have enabling devices eg monitor, dash dvd, etc

We also have a new producj Advance parking assist sensor system with reverse camera and inner mirror monitor.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Fogman:

Reverse camera works with all car that have enabling devices eg monitor, dash dvd, etc

We also have a new producj Advance parking assist sensor system with reverse camera and inner mirror monitor.
I have to get on dash DVD then.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by lanreSamson: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
I am interested, pls are you able to post price and pictures of the reverse camera with parking sensor here.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2014
chucky234: I have to get on dash DVD then.

Alright sir, but i dont stock dvd for your car. Another option is to do a headrest and a reverse system with inner monitor or stand on dash monitor
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2014
lanreSamson: I am interested, pls are you able to post price and pictures of the reverse camera with parking sensor here.

Ok sir, wil do that soonest.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2014
7.8 Inch Video TFT LCD Car Monitor with TV

Features:

7" LED Backlight Color TFT LCD monitor.
High-resolution picture.
Full color LED backlight display.
With 2 AV input.
AV1 connects to car DVD, VCR and other video equipment.
AV2 to car backup camera.
Parking rearview priority: The monitor will start up automatically, and synchronously display the video from rearview camera when you're backing your car; the monitor will close itself after backing. Scenes will cut to rearview camera automatically while you're backing the car and change back to the original scene after that.
Screen rotatable.
Screen ratio 16:9/4:3 adjustable.
Brightness/contrast/color adjustable.
2 ways to install: standing or mounting.
Low power consumption.
No Audio input or output.
Comes with an IR remote controller.

Specifications:

Screen Size:7 inch
Display Component: Color TFT-LCD
Number of Dots: 480W * RGB * 234H
Contrast Ratio: 100:1
Response Time: B→W 30ms W→B 10ms
Video Frequency: PAL/NTSC
Power Consumption: Around 8W
Video: Two way video input
Housing: ABS
Color: Black
Product Dimensions: 195*135*25mm (L*W*D)
Product weight: 379g
Package dimensions: 212x155x93mm
Package weight: 704g

Item Includes:

1 x 7" Car Monitor
1 x Holder
1 x Braket
1 x Video & Power Cable
1 x Remote Controller
1 x User Manual

Price: N18,000

Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Fogman:

Alright sir, but i dont stock dvd for your car. Another option is to do a headrest and a reverse system with inner monitor or stand on dash monitor
How much will that cost ?
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
chucky234: How much will that cost ?

Prices varies and you can choose any of the monitors and cameras and prices are as follows

1. Ordinary camera N5k
2. Night vision camera N8k
3. Advance sensor parking assist system with camera is N20K

1. Stand On dash monitor plus tv N20K
2. Replaceble inner mirror monitor with bluetooth N20K
3. Inner mirror monitor (clip on original mirror) N18k

Choose any of the camera needed and choose any choice of monitor. Price excludes installation.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fogman:

Prices varies and you can choose any of the monitors and cameras and prices are as follows

1. Ordinary camera N5k
2. Night vision camera N8k
3. Advance sensor parking assist system with camera is N20K

1. Stand On dash monitor plus tv N20K
2. Replaceble inner mirror monitor with bluetooth N20K
3. Inner mirror monitor (clip on original mirror) N18k

Choose any of the camera needed and choose any choice of monitor. Price excludes installation.
Night vision camera and the stand dash monitor with TV will do, will the monitor work with DVD ?
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by Fogman(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
chucky234: Night vision camera and the stand dash monitor with TV will do, will the monitor work with DVD ?

Yes, it works with the dvd.
Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by RoyalRoy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fogman:

Any pictures of the stand dash monitor with TV will make a good job here Sir

1 Like

Re: New Arrival! Advanced Parking Sensor Assist System With Reverse Camera by chucky234(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fogman:

Perfect, I'll hook you up during the week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

05/06 Mercedes E340 4sale @ Affordable Price N1.850m 08035376690 - / Photos Of Water Bus / Ford Explorer 2002, Black Or Brown Colour Wanted Urgently...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.