Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? (4934 Views)

Neyma Alfredo From Mozambique Or Genevieve Nnaji???? / Brandy Or Genevieve: Who's Finer?! / Who Do You Think Looks Better, Gabrielle Union And Or Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by jaybaby(f): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2007
Huh
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by Beautygyal(f): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2007
@ Echidime I think i get it but is it 4 this topic undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by slimghost(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2007
@echidime
i dont understand you,wat are you talking about?na wa o!
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by Beautygyal(f): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2007
hehehe grin
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by ememudoh(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2007
hey guys ithink they both dress, but hey let's b real here, when it comes to acting gene sure dresses beta becos she dresses to match d role she's playin'. Rita wud act the part of a president's daughter and have only one hairstyle from the beginning to the end of the film three hrs (part 1,2&3) later. Idon't think that's an example of a good dresser.
I'm not really crazy abt d both of them, But I'd choose Gene over Rita Anyday,anytime. Besides interpretes her roles a whole lot beta than Rita. GENE IS BETA PERIOD !
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by jaybaby(f): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2007
Who Cares abt What U Prefer grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by Uzoamaka: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2007
Pls Gene is better.Anybody can wear what she wears and she's an all rounder.For Rita only students can wear hers more becos she is always on casuals.
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by Beautygyal(f): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2007
hmmmmmmm
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by jaybaby(f): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2007
----Uzo Everybdy can Buy wat Gene wears 10tymz if u ave d Money --so stop d crap of nobdy can buy bla,bla,bla
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by kiss(f): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2007
well i think its Rita Dominic.i love her dressing and acting skill.i will love to meet her someday
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by slimghost(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2007
@kiss
u sabi jo! no mind all thos mumu dem kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by KOYO(f): 3:14am On Feb 17, 2007
rita is far, far, far better than gennie when it comes to dressing. Rita is a power dresser, she dresses to kill, she is stylish, classy and carries herself well. i have never watched any movie where gennie dresses exceptionally good, RITA dresses to kill most of the time in her movies, check out her roles in movies, then u will know what class she belongs to.
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by Beautygyal(f): 2:44am On Feb 22, 2007
hehehehe interestin smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by trendy(f): 11:25am On May 17, 2007
Genevieve Dress Better
All rita do is flaunt some fake styles
Genny's style is more subtle and simple
i can relate to her dressing, cos she wears normal and at the same time exotic styles
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by hype: 12:45pm On May 17, 2007
Why do you have to compare genevieve with everyone? Anyway to the topic! Rita dominic is a damn good dresser.
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by angel101(f): 3:52pm On May 17, 2007
ememudoh:

hey guys ithink they both dress, but hey let's b real here, when it comes to acting gene sure dresses beta because she dresses to match d role she's playin'. Rita would act the part of a president's daughter and have only one hairstyle from the beginning to the end of the film three hrs (part 1,2&3) later. Idon't think that's an example of a good dresser.
I'm not really crazy about d both of them, But I'd choose Gene over Rita Anyday,anytime. Besides interpretes her roles a whole lot beta than Rita. GENE IS BETA PERIOD !

is that up to her? dont they have wardrobe people and hair and make up people for the movies? besides a lot of the movies are acted in a few days no matter how many parts they end up being. blame it on the producers/directors!
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by trendy(f): 2:17pm On May 18, 2007
Genevieve dresses better, it takes a good dresser with good taste to know that
rita just flash stylish things not dress
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by Nobody: 1:29am On May 19, 2007
trendy:

Genevieve dresses better, it takes a good dresser with good taste to know that
rita just flash stylish things not dress
Rather, I think it takes a good dresser with a good taste to know that Rita may not have Genny's look, but she dresses better than Genny anyday anytime. Genny selects good things once in a while, but sure doesn't know how to combine them. Good dress sense is not all about wearing the best clothes but how you combine your dress,carry yourself and  flash stylish things that goes well with your dress  grin.
Check these pictures out,they are not even close to her best pictures. . . right click is disabled on the really good ones,but the search continues. wink

Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by OmoEko1(f): 1:43am On May 19, 2007
Rita is not that fine but is dress way better than Genevieve
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by Nella(f): 5:15pm On May 20, 2007
Ok so this is not about beauty but dressing!!? hun, ok,
Hard one undecided undecided undecided, but i luv Rita sense of dress-----u know----d baggy stuff n all------

Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by evelynie(f): 9:12pm On May 26, 2007
Rita's a baffer 4lyf,shes vry trendy nd has a vry gud dress sense.Genie's no comparison,nt nw nor neva.shes got d money,yea bt doesnt knw ow to spend it.                                         [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by goziegbe: 11:12pm On May 27, 2007
rita is a better baffer. genny's dressin is tacky but she is prettier, no doubt.
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by soapdish(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2007
Pleazzzz ,genne dresses better that who, abeg abeg dont even go there. Rita is a very good dresser and cnnot be compared with genny. Pleaze discuss something else cool cool
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by Dreloaded(f): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2007
Rita doesnt know her size. She dresses in clothes that dont fit most of the time. She needs to give up on the hot pants.
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by yongbabe(f): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2007
Rita dresses well,
but genny dresses 2 KILL!
God she can dress! whenea i watch her movies,
i always pause to check out her clothes because they ROCK!
and they r always sexy-classy.
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by gold4u(f): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2008
(Rita IS no match for Genny! not in any aspect!!! not even her afro hair lol)

AM SURE U DIDNT SEE THE QUESTION

RITA IS BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO DRESSING
Re: Rita Dominic Or Genevieve Who Is A Better Dresser? by playmate(f): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2008
rita's dressin is ovarated nd most of what she wears do not fit her bt genevieve dresses like a true star,she looks comfortable nd good in anything.NB.when ure talkin bout dressin its nt bout all d body exposure nd all that its bout hw good it looks on u nd i see rita fallin in that category of body exposure cs she only dresses 2 expose nd flaunt her body nd its bcomin a habit nd it doznt thrill anymore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 50th Birthday To Madonna: A Living Legend! / Big Disgrace: See What Happens To Fela’s Daughter On Stage / Big Girl Caught In S*x Scandal Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.