Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. (17443 Views)

UNIBEN Postgraduate Application Form 2014/2015 Has Been Released / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara SPAT/DIRECT ENTRY Admission Form 2014/2015 / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Mekyno(m): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
sammyjay3: Why is this on front page are they the first school to release their post utme form? Other schools have been releasing theirs yet are not on front page so why Unn?
hahaha.....see jealousy, iwe na onuma, all mixed together.
Hapi to b a product of d 'den'.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by donhils: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
akinzyakin:

Pls ani help on direct entry past questions??
pls any info about Direct entry? Have they started selling forms for UNN direct entry?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Mekyno(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
500GP:

WITH THE MASS FAILURE, SOME UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA IN CERTAIN REGION WILL STILL MAKE 200 AS THEIR CUT-OFF MARK
there are many tins u dnt know, n u dnt even want to undastand.
UNN can keep their cut off mark at 220, if u want it lyk dat n still hv a large number of candidates to deal wit. K
1st, do d research (ask jamb) n see 4 ur sef, they are 1 of d most sought after universities, if nt d highest by far, in nigeria.
2nd, most of d ppl dat made 160-200 are more intelligent dan ppl dat made 250 up, i said most nt all, because of high rate of exams malpractices. Also if d ppl dat made 180-200 are nt gud, they will definately fail d post umte exam. Sure.
3rd, its an avanue of easily raising revenue, ok
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Mekyno(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
mcpat:
do u know what indigenous means? On d oda hand why would a fed. Uni set her cut off as 180
post other fed. Varsities' cut off mark dis yr here lets c
most of dem are 180 due to mass failure n other reasons
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by dagentility(f): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=gratiaeo]
Nwanyi oma [/quote
Hi dear watsup,so u dey com education section. Lest i forget,i got ur pm bt i'm hvin temporal probs wit my e-mail.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by alleluyah(f): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Do you need assistance with d form? Then call 08067704671
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by abolade4uall: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2014
REGISTER YOUR POST UTME WT ME:

FUNNAB= #1,000

UNILORIN =#3,045 & #5,750 WT CHANGE OF COURSE

OOU = #6,500

MAPOLY =#3,500 FOR ND FULL TIME & #7,500 FOR HND, ND PART TIME, EVENING &HND PART TIME & EVENING
&
OTHER

EXCLUSIVE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FEE
@kuto, Brewery Ita oshin, board carb going to Post office, Panseke. Alight@post office, u will C my banner TEMMY EDU CONSULT or u call me on 08062631024 or 07013670000.Save trip.TEMMY EDU CARES...
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by KVN1(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2014
Call the number 08184133000 for your post utme scratch card
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by tayorshd: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2014
candidates who are interested in purchasing post
UTME past questions and answers for any university or polythecni Should contact us @ km 2
adeleye express beside scholars school via ipaja -
ayobo bus stop or LICK and CHOP fast food @
baruwa bus stop off gate federal road ipaja, iyana- ipaja lagos call this hot lines:
08087591146 or send a mail to ( kingrshd@gmail.com ) and if you wish to get download link online just send a request to the email above. Then you will get a replay withing 20minutes on how to go about it...
wISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAMINATIONS
WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAM
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by ilonwa(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
ANAM BRA STATE UNIVERSITY, ULI
Office of the Registrar
SCHEDULE FOR THE ANSU POST UTME
CANDIDATES SCREENING
TEST FOR 2014/2015 ADMISSIONS
Anambra State University shall conduct her 2014 Post
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Screening
tests for candidates who chose the University and scored
180 and above in the 2014 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examinations conducted by the Joint
Admissions and Matriculation Board.
The screening tests shall hold at both Uli and Igbariam...
Continue Reading
https://m./235677829891210?refid=52&__tn__=C
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Help4rmme2u(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
great, i knew it b4 it was even posted here
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Giddyprance(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
for those who stay far away 4rm unn and want the pin sent to them,call 08103108198 and it goes for N2000 and a bank commission of N300.so in all u jst pay N2500 and have d pin sent to ur mobile
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Giddyprance: for those who stay far away 4rm unn and want the pin sent to them,call 08103108198 and it goes for N2000 and a bank commission of N300.so in all u jst pay N2500 and have d pin sent to ur mobile
Just like that?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by lisimmo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
University POST UTME CBT Questions live on
www.e-testpedia.com

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Help4rmme2u(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Thankgodtt: UNN Post Utme Form 2014 Out: Post ume date, Cut off mark, Registration details Announced
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who chose her in the 2014 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
The screening will be conducted at the Nsukka campus of the University as follows:
DAY ONE

DATE: Friday 8th August, 2014

Morning Session
Faculty of Health Sciences & Technology
Faculty of Medical Sciences

Afternoon Session
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences

Faculty of Physical Sciences
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine

DAY TWO
DATE: Saturday, 9th August 2014

Morning Sesion

Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geoinformatics)
Faculty of Law

Afternoon Session
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
a) Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) and obtain a scratch card for online pre-registration at any branch of

Zenith Bank Plc,
United Bank of Africa Plc, and the
University of Nigeria Micro-Finance Banks at Enugu and Nsukka.

b) Online Pre-registration commences on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 and ends on Friday, August 1, 2014. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.

With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2014/2015 Post-UTME screening form online at http://portal.unn.edu.ng.
Note: Candidates must not scan any passport photograph on their forms.
c) All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
i. A copy of ONLINE form duly completed;
ii. 2013/2014 JAMB slip;
iii. HB Pencil and Eraser.
No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.

Information on the Venues for the screening will be made available at the Campuses and on the University of Nigeria website, a day to the screening dates.

VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
Blind candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise
Candidates may also visit the University of Nigeria website, www.unn.edu.ng, for this information.
The details of the Screening Exercise for Direct Entry candidates would be announced later.
all u need here @ www.facebook.com/worldacademics
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by sconp: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2014

Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Help4rmme2u(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thankgodtt: UNN Post Utme Form 2014 Out: Post ume date, Cut off mark, Registration details Announced
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who chose her in the 2014 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
The screening will be conducted at the Nsukka campus of the University as follows:
DAY ONE

DATE: Friday 8th August, 2014

Morning Session
Faculty of Health Sciences & Technology
Faculty of Medical Sciences

Afternoon Session
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences

Faculty of Physical Sciences
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine

DAY TWO
DATE: Saturday, 9th August 2014

Morning Sesion

Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geoinformatics)
Faculty of Law

Afternoon Session
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
a) Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) and obtain a scratch card for online pre-registration at any branch of

Zenith Bank Plc,
United Bank of Africa Plc, and the
University of Nigeria Micro-Finance Banks at Enugu and Nsukka.

b) Online Pre-registration commences on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 and ends on Friday, August 1, 2014. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.

With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2014/2015 Post-UTME screening form online at http://portal.unn.edu.ng.
Note: Candidates must not scan any passport photograph on their forms.
c) All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
i. A copy of ONLINE form duly completed;
ii. 2013/2014 JAMB slip;
iii. HB Pencil and Eraser.
No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.

Information on the Venues for the screening will be made available at the Campuses and on the University of Nigeria website, a day to the screening dates.

VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
Blind candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise
Candidates may also visit the University of Nigeria website, www.unn.edu.ng, for this information.
The details of the Screening Exercise for Direct Entry candidates would be announced later.
Bro thankgott can u please help me use this " www.facebook.com/worldacademics " as your signature on nairaland.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by geoduke550(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
ARE U FAR FROM THE ENVIRONS OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA WHERE ACCESSIBILITY TO THE POST UME SCRATCH CARD IS READILY AVAILABLE? FEAR NOT AND WASTE NOT YOUR MONEY WITH THOSE THAT WILL PROMISE WITHOUT ASSURANCE.

MY NAME IS OKPARAUGO OBINNA JOSEPH 3RD YEAR STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, DEPT OF ARTS EDUCATION, FACULTY OF EDUCATION.

I HEREBY PASS ACROSS THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY AS ARE CONCERNED TO OBTAIN THE SCREENING SCRATCH CARD AS EARLY AS HE/SHE SENDS THE MONEY FOR PURCHASE. BEEN A STUDENT HERE I WANT TO HELP APPLICANTS TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE ACCESS THEY NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TEST NEXT MONTH.

THE CARD HERE IS N2,100 WITH BANK COMMISSION. I WILLING WILL BUY THE CARD FOR YOU IF YOU NEED THE CARD AT MOST AN HOUR AFTER ALERT IS RECEIVED.

TRUST ME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT TO HELP YOU FAST WHILE IT LAST. I DO THIS BECAUSE UNN NO DEY GIVE EXTRA TIME.

CALL ME ON: 08037113824 (OR WHATSAPP) OR FACEBOOK VIA: www.facebook.com/obinna.joseph

JUST DON'T STOP READING!

SUCCESS.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by ezugudor(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
For those that choosed UNN as their choice of institution, this is to bring to ur notice that the UNN POST UTME 2014/2015 SCRATCH CARD is now out for sale. If u can make it to the school with ease i.e if u leave around or u re close to Nsukka, you can now come and pick urs as the selling of the card started yesterday (16th July, 2014), but if your place is far from here(Nsukka), we can help you get yours.
Scratch card: #2,000
Bank comission: #100
Student comission: #500
(i dont think am requesting much. am i?)
call: 08030659872
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by josgolf(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
500GP: 180 ? SUBSTANDARD SCHOOL, NO WONDER UNN IS NOT AMONG THE TOP UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA
i pity u
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by bestads(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agrika: Pls under what faculty is architecture

you are still looking for admission and spending all your time on NAIRALAND.......You go hear weeeennnn
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Agrika: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
bestads:

you are still looking for admission and spending all your time on NAIRALAND.......You go hear weeeennnn
hehehehe, me looking for admission, lol, boy come make i gv u work....hehehe..im making requirements regarding my YOUNGER sister's admission wahala and u concluded i was seeking for admission. Ode!
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by sconp: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
bestads:

this is necessary even if she was looking for admission. Btw it seems u ve been stalking her.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Aipete2(f): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: Are you a lioness?
Yes
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Decibel: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Aipete2: Yes
That's good smiley
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by sconp: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Aipete2(f): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: That's good smiley
Am even in 300level, just that am in of UNN's branch wic z in Ekiti state.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Decibel: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
Aipete2: Am even in 300level, just that am in of UNN's branch wic z in Ekiti state.
God will see you through my dear kiss
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Aipete2(f): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Decibel: God will see you through my dear kiss
Amen ijn o
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by isoh(m): 4:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Adorablemom: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2014
if u interested in UNN, post utme and u reside in portharcourt, call me 08076449413, for any post utme, jamb scratch card, my office is at ykc junction, woji in portharcourt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites / UN International University For Peace Establishes First African Campus In Enugu / Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.