Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges (1069 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! I Have Never Met Amaechi In My Life - President Buhari I / Rivers Rerun: APC, Buhari Scheming To Make Rivers and Nigeria Ungovernable? / "I Hardly Get What I Want In Life" - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by chagga(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Governor of Kano State, Engr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan is scheming to be life president of the country.

Speaking in an interview with journalists in his office at Government House, Kano at the weekend, Kwankwaso said President Jonathan, being the biggest beneficiary of democracy, is trying to truncate the system by further deepening divisions in the country.

“We are praying for the best in 2015 and working to have a free and fair election and we want to see one united country but with the way they are working now everybody, both locally and internationally, is worried because they want to take it by force. People are desperate and they want to continue by all means and that is the whole idea of the divide and rule, he wants to rule forever, he wants to be life president”, Kwankwaso said.

The governor noted that the tense political atmosphere in the country is as a result of moves by the president to remain in office beyond 2015 and urged him (Jonathan) not to seek re-election in 2015.

He also said the ongoing national conference has further deepened divisions in the country along religious and ethnic lines.

“The government is using the usual way of divide and rule, this country is now being divided further by the confab. We have people talking about Muslims on the one side, Christians on the other side, people are talking of the North on one side and the South on the other side,” he said.

On his rumored presidential ambition, he said he would be happy to fly the ticket of the APC if given the opportunity.

“I have not told anybody whether in this country or abroad that I want to contest for any election because we have to build the party first. We have to present the constitution and what the party can do to do for the people through our manifesto. But I want to assure you that if my party finds me worthy of flying the ticket I will gratefully fly it”, he said.

On Boko Haram activities in the Northeast, Kwankwaso was worried that Jonathan, as president and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, had failed to assert himself and bring the killings and destruction of property to an end.

The governor suggested that the president should either negotiate with the sect or use force to stop the incessant killings.

He said: “This stoppage should either be by negotiation of by the use of force on any of them. I tell you that most of the confusion is coming from Mr President’s handlers; the people around him just want to cause more problems”.http://www.informationng.com/2014/07/jonathan-scheming-to-become-life-president-kwankwaso-alleges.html
Re: Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by 1stola: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Stale news
That was before he joined people deceiving people aka PDP
He is a mere hypocrite.
Re: Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by Mogidi: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
It won't be a bad idea if he becomes life president, who wants another aboki at the helm.

You people had 40yrs to destroy this country, someone needs to come and do the repairs.

GEJ till FOREVER!!!

Re: Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Infact if d thing go possible make Jonathan continue even in death. Enough of this aboki nonsense.

Re: Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by GBTYO: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Aboki speak
Re: Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by Dreal1247: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Because the parasites could no longer milk the host, no more milking the Niger Delta as usual, Goodluck wants to become life president. We like him like that. Let him be. You people scheme of using the minority ethnic groups in the North to battalise your evil plan of milking the country dry has failed. Everybody is now wise. This is just the beginning. After 2019, you will know that it is no longer business as usual.

Re: Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by IGBOSON1: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
He also said the ongoing national conference has further deepened divisions in the country along religious and ethnic lines.

“The government is using the usual way of divide and rule, this country is now being divided further by the confab. We have people talking about Muslims on the one side, Christians on the other side, people are talking of the North on one side and the South on the other side,” he said.

The on-going national conference has only exposed the already existing fault-lines and deep schisms dividing this country......that which the greedy thieving elite would rather leave swept under the carpet and ignored! Or is he saying we shouldn't get together as a country and talk?

Re: Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by eleojo23: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Really? I thought he was clueless. Clueless men don't scheme. so relax Gov.
Re: Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by decasey(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dis man is really confusecheesy cheesy .
Re: Jonathan Scheming To Become Life President, Kwankwaso Alleges by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
supporters of APC running scared.

How PDP Sell The Future Of South West People For A Porridge: / How Ali Modu Sheriff Sponsored Boko Haram- Femi Falana / Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu