Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Do You Remember Paani Pure Water? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Remember Paani Pure Water? (948 Views)

Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This? / 'Pure Water' Exposed To Heat Can Be Cancerous – Expert / How Pure Is Pure Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Paani Pure Water? by chocolateme(f): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Its been Long I saw or heard about Paani pure water produced by Limca. It was so popular then though I don't know if it was also known in all the states in Nigeria. I don't know what happened and suddenly it went off the market. Not really pure water just that everyone call it pure water buy normally it should be called "satchet" water.
Re: Do You Remember Paani Pure Water? by Smartsyn(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yeah, how about Minaqua or so, that their coloured drink that has many flavors that reigned then too.
Re: Do You Remember Paani Pure Water? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
hehehehehe....sims like you two grew up in Onitsha, that was the evolution of sachet water then......those indian guys made money die from that product......and they created employment for those road salers......I even heard that those guys that sold that water by road side was making enormous profit then.....

Things fell apart and the center cannot hold because the company has gone on liquildation and also the emergence of competitors tooo. that minaqua was a big flop for them because of its excess sugar but its enjoyable when its abit freezed but parents do warn their kids against it then

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Paani Pure Water? by chocolateme(f): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: hehehehehe....sims like you two grew up in Onitsha, that was the evolution of sachet water then......those indian guys made money die from that product......and they created employment for those road salers......I even heard that those guys that sold that water by road side was making enormous profit then.....

Things fell apart and the center cannot hold because the company has gone on liquildation and also the emergence of competitors tooo. that minaqua was a big flop for them because of its excess sugar but its enjoyable when its abit freezed but parents do warn their kids against it then
I see u follow grow up for onitsha too because na u analyze am finish even sotee u know that it was liquidation that took it out of the market... Thumbs up nwa otu!!!!
Re: Do You Remember Paani Pure Water? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2014
chocolateme: I see u follow grow up for onitsha too because na u analyze am finish even sotee u know that it was liquidation that took it out of the market... Thumbs up nwa otu!!!!
hehehehehehehe .... I have a right instincts of dectating things....I talk am....na Otu peeps sabi am wella

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Paani Pure Water? by rchilee: 4:08am On Jan 30, 2022
so I saw PAANI water at World of Coca Cola in Atlanta, Georgia

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Paani Pure Water? by Stevenssen(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2023
rchilee:
so I saw PAANI water at World of Coca Cola in Atlanta, Georgia

cheesy
haha thank you for posting this. I randomly remembered Paani and was looking for pictures of it cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To End Doctors’ Strikes (forever)in Nigeria / U.S Doctor Infected With Ebola Cured!!! / COMPARISON B/w BENZYL BENZOATE,PERMETHRIN&CROTAMITON In The Treatment Of SCABIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.