Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO (12544 Views)

Linda Ikeji Sets Instagram To ‘private’ After Being Accused Of Buying Fake Hermé / The Enugu Born Rapper Phyno Caught In Gay Act. / The Striking Resemblance Between Young Osama Bin Laden And Rapper Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by dhensity: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Linda Ikeji, one of the biggest and
famous bloggers in Nigeria and west
Africa is set to wed top Igbo rapper
Phyno!!! Linda Ikeji who have been
evasive for years on any matter
concerning wedding broke her silence
in an indoor interview with ToolzO on
the Juice, in which she confessed that
she is involved romantically with the
rapper Phyno and later this year they would pick a date of the wedding.
This comes as a suprise, No one saw a relationship goin on with Phyno.
But we wish them well and happy married life in advance.

http://africantribune.com.nipsysnews.com/linda-ikeji-sets-to-wed-nigeria-
top-rapper-phyno/r/134970

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Kingslaw(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ok I don hear.
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Tval(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Give us a link to the video she said that or thunder will fire you.

62 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Sheenor: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
i wish both well ooooh
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Sheenor: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tval: Give us a link to the video she said that or thunder will fire you.
buahahaahaha.....agree wit yuh mehn.....i been dey doubt d info sef, buh i jst say make i comment make e no b like say i view witout commentin.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Onyiclassic(f): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Phyno? My own phyno?? To marry my Granny's mate? No he wouldn't dare embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Smartsyn(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
All these attention seeking news sites...

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by houstonia(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Na shes feeling the boy maka naoji ego. Kita nnam kezi kama bu oledo

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is the reason I dislike bloggers.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Prowizy2(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2014

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Ladybluecash(f): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Prowizy2:
grin grin
. Heyyyyy sheke sheke for me am new guys bt av been followin and av been laffin ma ass of each tym am on NL. LOV U GUYS
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by 9jahubcom(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
dhensity:

Linda Ikeji, one of the biggest and
famous bloggers in Nigeria and west
Africa is set to wed top Igbo rapper
Phyno!!! Linda Ikeji who have been
evasive for years on any matter
concerning wedding broke her silence
in an indoor interview with ToolzO on
the Juice, in which she confessed that
she is involved romantically with the
rapper Phyno and later this year they would pick a date of the wedding.
This comes as a suprise, No one saw a relationship goin on with Phyno.
But we wish them well and happy married life in advance.

http://africantribune.com.nipsysnews.com/linda-ikeji-sets-to-wed-nigeria-
top-rapper-phyno/r/134970
abeg go slip..waisted 5kb to open this thread
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by sexyjessy(f): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy phyno weds hu....grin grin....biggest joke on nlAnd
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Prowizy2(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ladybluecash: . Heyyyyy sheke sheke for me am new guys bt av been followin and av been laffin ma ass of each tym am on NL. LOV U GUYS

We love you too!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by dagentility(f): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
I guess dat wil happen in her wildest imagination

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
AM SURE THE OP MUST HAVE SMOKED DOG POO B4 WRITING THIS CRAP cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by MISSYTOSIN(f): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
angryOh No, My Phyno

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by eluquenson(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Eniyansoro... So sister Linda no go marry again ni
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by wheesin(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
dhammyg: AM SURE THE OP MUST HAVE SMOKED DOG POO B4 WRITING THIS CRAP cheesy

dog poo is too xpensive for dis dog...he smoked ant poo. .very scarce.. linda ikeji..a celeb ...ok

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
That was how they say phyno pant tear during interview with linda. Could that have sparked the fatntasy??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
i will comment wen i reply...
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Melinde: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
OMG! Guy easy nah
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Somebody wan punch seu'n heart?

Op, you well so?

Cos odi kwa ka anyagi di doti.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Sdbabe: 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Who go marry who? undecidedso pathetic
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by JEITO: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: angryOh No, My Phyno
shuo! Na hw many of una get the phyno na

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by jericco1(m): 1:57am On Jul 15, 2014
Iffa hear
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by herald9: 2:03am On Jul 15, 2014
IMPOSSICANTO!
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by RebelLeader15(m): 4:14am On Jul 15, 2014
Am sure Grandma Linda will pay Phyno's groom prize......#khohahahahahkhakpogikpomgi# m laffn in calabar tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by DONADAMS(m): 4:38am On Jul 15, 2014
9jahubcom: abeg go slip..waisted 5kb to open this thread
haba na wa oh....na only 5KB u dey vex ontop?
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Generalkorex(m): 4:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Onyiclassic: Phyno? My own phyno?? To marry my Granny's mate? No he wouldn't dare embarassed
hahahehehihihohohuhu
laffin in german
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by Kassidy90(m): 5:22am On Jul 15, 2014
I tot d guy said he's interested in Genny....
Re: Linda Ikeji Sets To Wed Nigeria Top Rapper PHYNO by 9jahubcom(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2014
DONADAMS: haba na wa oh....na only 5KB u dey vex ontop?
yes na....i gained nothing opening this topic...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Steps Out With No Bra... Nips All Over / BBN Diana Nipple Of Big Boobs Slips Out At Mercy Johnson Movie Premiere (video) / "Majek Fashek Is Not Dead" - Umenka Uzoma, Manager (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.