Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

To The Guys- A Must Read. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / To The Guys- A Must Read. (1412 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Guys- A Must Read. by Lcoolbabe(f): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2006
If your girlfriend can't cook at all, would you teach her if you know how to cook or you will dump her and go for another girl. Speak ya mind guys. wink wink
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by Hugoboi(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2006
If she is really my girl and not one nite stand.i might just go ahead and teach her.BUT if she's too daft to learn,then she hits the door!!! I cant stand a woman like that.Its like a dude who cant f**k!! DAMN
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by naijadiva2(f): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2006
i can't cook somebody better teach me how to cook.
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by iice(f): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2006
Think there's lots of threads on this, *YAWNS*
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by Oracle(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2006
Dumping your girlfriend becuse she can't cook is never a thing to do,
that will clearly imply that you don't care for her.

but i think letting her know how to cook the hard way is the best.
if she doesn't like it and leaves you, then you know she left and you didn't dump her.
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by sojiboy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2006
depending on how d relationship is the both of us might like 2 eat in the canteen always so i don't think it is necessary 4 her 2 know how 2 cook.but if we don't enjoy eating outside then it is necessary.mind you EAT INSIDE YOUR HOSE IS BETTER.
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by amaka1(f): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2006
copy , paste and print this page for her then

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25475.0.html

grin
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by CrazyMan(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2006
Oracle:

Dumping your girlfriend becuse she can't cook is never a thing to do,
that will clearly imply that you don't care for her.

but i think letting her know how to cook the hard way is the best.
if she doesn't like it and leaves you, then you know she left and you didn't dump her.

I don't agree with you on that.
every girl must know how to cook for her man. or would you be the one cooking for her?
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2006
hhhhmmm,all these talk about who if she can cook or if she cannot cook,please before you post a topic,check around wether this same topic has been posted before.
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by icecube(f): 10:59am On May 14, 2007
interesting! cheesy

u ve gotta teach her cos u profess that u love her. loving somebody is about loving the imperfect person in a perfect way. Show ur love man.
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by bdaf(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2007
IT IS AS SIMPLE AS ABC.
BROS.
TEACH HER,
SHE GO LEARN.
Re: To The Guys- A Must Read. by TOYOSI20(f): 1:07am On Oct 24, 2008
@ Topic,

I think the guy should teach her if he is a good cook himself. . . . .

Otherwise,. . . .they both can really experiment new recipes together in the kitchen. . . .i think it'll be fun that way

and then they eat what they cook together as well whether good or bad. . . . . . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~I'm sure they'll both enjoy it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Preservation Of Eggs / What Do You Eat On A Date/ Where Do You Take Someone To On A Date? / How To Cook Nigeria Hot Coconut Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.