Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! (3012 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS / Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dear Ice Prince, I love you, but I have to share my groupie story like MTO...lol. And I was just
joking in this post o...but someone apparently took me serious & sent in her story. Hehe. Read
below..

I love your blog but I must say not everyone who had once slept with a celeb is a groupie. My
story is a bit emotional and I fell in love. I met Ice prince about 5 years ago. I stupidly fell so
deep in love with him after few years. Let me take you right back. When we first met it was
about sex and just having fun and drinking together. He never let me sleep over, he always
use to make me go home very late, is either he has family coming over very early or he is
busy. It didn't bother me that much because I never had feelings for him at that point. After a
while we started spending more time together we started having sex. Few mistakes I made
was having sex with him unprotected.(I go for check up). I know I wasn't the only one he was
sleeping with but I guess in my head I was. He has a very big and long d*** it seriously use to
freak me out. It's so long that it doesn't look straight. I am not gonna lie, he knows how to
bang.

After a few years he got someone pregnant. I was very hurt but he denied it. One night he was
in the studio while I was using his phone to listen to music. Yes I went through his phone and
found out he already had a son and not only that but also he was sleeping with a Ghanaian
actress. Anyway I didn't go to his birthday because I know I will only get hurt. We lost contact
and met again, had the best make-up sex and for the first time he gave me head. I have to say
it was worth the wait. He went crazy on me and started letting me sleeping over. In fact he
always ask me to stay.
Crazy think is, I was a virgin when I met him. I had a best friend who was also a virgin we
always go buy intimacy gadgets but promise never to have sex before marriage. I never told Ice this. I
guess that's why I feel so deep for him. He loves to get his d**k sucked but I am very
inexperience in it that I always felt like throwing up plus with such long ass d**k. All and all, I
still love him because his amazing..

N.B: This story might not even be real...so take it with a pinch of salt! Regardless, it's fun to
read...:-). More groupie stories, biko! Hehe

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/07/and-lib-gets-its-first-groupie-sex.html?m=1

Re: Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by eluquenson(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Piece of shit...who will believe this lady's epistle

1 Like

Re: Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pics or.............

4 Likes

Re: Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by vizkiz: 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
i cnt sleep tonight...i dnt know why sad

please what can i do that will make me sleep.

Please advice
Re: Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2014
vizkiz: i cnt sleep tonight...i dnt know why sad

please what can i do that will make me sleep.

Please advice

take a glass of alomo or shekpe!
Re: Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2014
Imagine !!....This THOT can actually feel proud of herself for sleeping with a guy that won't claim her.....See what the world has turned into.

1 Like

Re: Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by adanduka: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2014
First class TRASH!
Re: Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by Danielle22(f): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2014
There are too many spices in this story....Adonbelivit
Re: Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by NaLaugh: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2014
meh.. weak stuff. Diaries of a basic THOT.

But that's none of my business though.

Re: Girl Claims She Has Slept With Ice Prince Uncountable Times!! by Jeffoo(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wetin you say make we con do for you na?

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Finally Addresses The Guy That Is Trying To Bring Her Blog Down / Tonto Dikeh Is Such A Beauty, Shows Off Back Tattoo / Dbanj's South African Girlfriend Buys N13m Car For Herself For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.