Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends (6452 Views)

Seven Hottest Wives Of Nigerian Comedians / See 10 FIFA 2014 World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends / See 10 FIFA 2014 World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
A10) Coleen Rooney & Wayne Rooney

This popular couple has been together since the mere age of 16 years old. They have been married for over 6 years and have 2 children together. Coleen is popular with the international media, as she is known to be an extremely friendly and lovable lady. She could be considered one of the founder members of the WAG’s club and is well liked among the other ladies in this unofficial ‘club’.

Although, Coleen does not sit behind her successful soccer star; she is a TV presenter, columnist and has her own clothing line. She is a successful businesswoman in her own right. Wayne Rooney plays forward for England and Manchester United is his home club.

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
A9) Bethany Dempsey & Clint Dempsey

This WAG is certainly not your average hottie! Bethany is not only remarkably beautiful, but also remarkably bright. She has obtained her Master’s degree and is an educational psychologist. The couple met in University and got married quite quickly, after just a year of dating. They have 2 daughters and a son.

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
AAlex Gerrard is an English model and fashion columnist for the Daily Mirror newspaper. She has also launched her own fragrance, simply called ‘Alex’ which was one of the top selling perfumes in 2007. Although, she didn’t start out as a model; Alex was formerly a nail technician

Steven is a Midfielder and Captain of the England team and a Midfielder for Liverpool FC.  His wife, Alex is no stranger to the football world and is described as a leading ‘WAG’ of the England football team.

1 Like

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Alex gerrard
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2014
A7) Shakira & Gerard Pique

This beauty does not necessarily need an introduction, but we will provide a short one anyway. Shakira is of course, famous for being a singer and belly-dancing, however, she is also a model, dancer and choreographer. She did not find instant fame though; in the early 1990’s she failed to achieve any following of her first 2 albums. It was when she released her 3rd album that her popularity began to grow

Shakira met Gerard, whilst recording Waka Waka during the last World Cup season. Gerard is a Spanish center-back football player for FC Barcelona. He spent 4 years playing for Manchester United before returning to Spain. The couple have a son, Milan, and do not have any reported plans to get married at this time.

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2014
6) Antonella Roccuzzo & Lionel Messi

Antonella and Lionel Messi are both native to Rosario, Argentina and were no strangers to each other before they got together. Antonella is actually Messi’s best friend’s cousin and they met each other when they were 5. They grew up together with their families being friends.

Lionel left Rosario to play for Barcelona and when he came home on holiday in 2008, the couple fell in love. They got engaged and have since had a baby boy called Thiago. Lionel plays forward and is Captain for Argentina and forward for Spanish club FC Barcelona. Lionel is the first player in history to win 4 FIFA European Player of the Year Awards, consecutively.

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 15, 2014
stam101: A9) Bethany Dempsey & Clint Dempsey

This WAG is certainly not your average hottie! Bethany is not only remarkably beautiful, but also remarkably bright. She has obtained her Master’s degree and is an educational psychologist. The couple met in University and got married quite quickly, after just a year of dating. They have 2 daughters and a son.

# 2 is Abbey Clancy; Peter Crouch's wife
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2014
5) Irina Shayk & Cristiano Ronaldo
Irina Shayk is arguably one of the most famous of the World Cup WAGS. She is a Russian model whose career started after being spotted in a High School pageant. She has been featured on the cover of several magazines, including Vogue and has started on an acting career with a role starring in the upcoming film, Hercules.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a household name when it comes to football. His reputation as one of the greatest players seemingly grows with every match. He plays for Portugal during the World Cup and represents Real Madrid’s League aClub. Cristiano and Irina started dating in 2010, even though she admits that she is no fan of football.

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 12:43am On Jul 15, 2014
4) Bruna Marquezine & Neymar da Silva Santos Junior

Bruna Marquezine is a Brazilian soap opera star. She started acting at a very young age and apperAed in many different TV shows and short-films.

Neymar is a Brazilian footballer who plays for FC Barcelona. When he was just 19 years old, he won the 2011 South American Footballer of the Year and went on to win it again in 2012. Bruna dated Neymar up until earlier this year, Awhen they decided to split, but it has been reported that they were seen together anad kissing during Neymar’s training for the 2014 World Cup.

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2014
3) Sara Carbonero & Iker Casillas

This Spanish TV presenter really made the headlines in the 2010 World Cup, when she was accused of distracting her Spanish boyfriend with her beauty during a match. His team went on to lose. Sara Carbonero interviewed her boyfriend, Iker, after the match, which brought her journalistic professionalism into question. She then became one of the most photographed people in the World Cup and was voted “The Sexiest Reporter in the World”.

Iker Casillas is the goalkeeper for the Spanish Team and Real Madrid. The couple have recently become parents to baby, Martin.

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 1:07am On Jul 15, 2014
2) Natalia Velez rumored girlfriend of Radamel Falcao

Born in Ecuador, this Latin beauty moved to Colombia as a baby with her parents. Natalia Velez is best known for her work with GoDaddy, but she has been modelling from an early age.

It was rumored that Natalia and Radamel Falcao were dating, however, Falcao is married to Lorelei Taron. Both deny that they dated and state that they don’t actually know each other! Falcao is reported to be among one of the top strikers in the world. He plays for AS Monaco and is representing the Colombian Team in the 2014 World Cup.

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by stam101(m): 1:19am On Jul 15, 2014
1) Lena Gercke & Sami Khedira

Lena Gercke is famous in her own right, as the winner of Germany’s Next Top Model in 2006. Her modelling career has gone from catwalk to catwalk, appearing in many Glamour magazines, including Cosmopolitan.

Lena was previously involved with boyband member, Jay Khan up until 2009 and they lived in Berlin. These days Lena can be found living in both Berlin and New York. In 2011, she started dating Real Madrid footballer, Sami Khedira. Sami joins his Germany team hoping for World Cup Success.

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by WillyWest: 1:32am On Jul 15, 2014
Booked
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by vislabraye(m): 2:08am On Jul 15, 2014
This WAG thing has become a career for some women. I won't be surprise if some mothers are training dia daughters how to become WAGs.

1 Like

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 15, 2014
The need to belong has driven some people into thinking and acting worse than Dotun's Bingo.

What is WAG? Is a job or career? I am sure some Nigerian girls would want to replicate this here. Only thing is; there would be a 100 girls to a guy. They will fight and claw each other to pieces and when that is not working; they will employ juju.

1 Like

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by lilmax(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2014
Shakira my love kiss
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by davidmoyes(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2014
20pounds: The need to belong has driven some people into thinking and acting worse than Dotun's Bingo.

What is WAG? Is a job or career? I am sure some Nigerian girls would want to replicate this here. Only thing is; there would be a 100 girls to a guy. They will fight and claw each other to pieces and when that is not working; they will employ juju.
WAG simply means Wives and Girlfriends
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by missdebs(f): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2014
na only messi marry hin tru love...d rest na ashy thnz. Bsides wat is WAG
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by Xsenga(f): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2014
missdebs: na only messi marry hin tru love...d rest na ashy thnz. Bsides wat is WAG
WAG, WIVES AND GIRL FRIENDS.
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by Bodmas06: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2014
Where is Baloteli's babe?

2 Likes

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by Kx: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2014
Alex Gerrard.
Oyibo wife dey change their last name to their husband's?

1 Like

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Omo, see inspiration. Time to go for training cool cool cool
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by bruno419(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2014
I smell racism...wat of Adaeze yobo

2 Likes

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by mesoade(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2014
missdebs: na only messi marry hin tru love...d rest na ashy thnz. Bsides wat is WAG
. . Who tel u say na ashy tinz ,d tym wey rooney nd im wyf don dey cum together,messi stil dey wrk 4 beer parlour

1 Like

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by Chanchit: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2014
bruno419: I smell racism...wat of Adaeze yobo

Ogbeni, if you no see her there, you too do ur own top10 jare, I jst hate when people smell rubbish(racism).

I know Eto and Kanu wives are beautiful than most of this ladies, but the list is the Op's opinion, though na copy and paste.

2 Likes

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by adextetoo(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2014
U never see YOBO's wife? Abi he no be star for world cup best known for own goal and back pass
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by constance500: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2014
List is incomplete. angry

I neva see my babe dia..

Me sef na super star

1 Like

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by bruno419(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Chanchit:

Ogbeni, if you no see her there, you too do ur own top10 jare, I jst hate when people smell rubbish(racism).

I know Eto and Kanu wives are beautiful than most of this ladies, but the list is the Op's opinion, though na copy and paste.
must u quote meu no get handwork o
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by Chanchit: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
bruno419: must u quote meu no get handwork o

Me I get hand work, I don see say ur own handwork na 419 since U don take ur hand write am.

1 Like

Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by 93RD(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
bruno419: I smell racism...wat of Adaeze yobo
=Dº°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) racism for top ten again?? grin igbaju to le lo fit e. Lolz.
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by LBlessing(f): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Messi's fiancee' is cute!
Re: 10 FIFA World Cup Stars With The Hottest Wives And Girlfriends by bruno419(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chanchit:

Me I get hand work, I don see say ur own handwork na 419 since U don take ur hand write am.
if u think say 419 easy go try am!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Not Hid My Sexuality Anymore, I Am Gay – Dremo Open Up / Happy Birthday To Talented Singer, Sean Tizzle / Bbnaija 2021: Pictures From Friday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.