Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... (1298 Views)

Buhari At The 8th Bola Tinubu Colloquium In Abuja (Live Photos) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... by aresa: 12:08am On Jul 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNkGIQFCNzs#t=223

Shehu Shagari was a fed legislature at 30 years old. Also a minister at 35 years old

Richard Akinjide was the minister of education at 32 years old

Mr Mba wasa minister at 25 and High commissioner to the UK at 26 years old

Maitama Sule was oil minister at 29 years old

More than half of T. Balewa were all less than 40 years old.

Yakubu Gowan led Nigeria through civil war at 32 years old

Audu Ogbeh was minister at 35 years old

At best, the only involvement young people have ever had in Nigeria is as just voters, political thugs, electoral watchers and monitors, commentators and bloggers on the internet and attending political rallies...That's all..

There's power change dynamics every 30 years so how come at 32 years old and my future at 62 still not part of that discussion about my future when a 80 year old man that is not going to live in that future is helping me shaping that future.. I should be part of shaping that future (Gets Standing Ovation)

Best speech ever by any young Nigerian even by any Nigerian sef...

Many salute to this dynamic and articulate young man.

Even Tinubu and Fashola was like WOAH WOAH....lol

Re: OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... by oduastates: 12:48am On Jul 15, 2014
The Youths should sort out the thugs(student union and NANS) in their respective schools first.use that as an appertizer.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... by Evergreeen123: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2014
oduastates: in their respective schools first.
Which schools? Is it those that went on strike for six months last year (ASUU) or those that just suspended their ten months strike yesterday (polythecnic)

bro, there are no schools in Nigeria any more
Re: OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... by musiwa112: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2014
naija
Re: OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:47am On Jul 15, 2014
Definitely an energetic young man but I sense" partisan"....Didn't hear anything about the corrupt Tinubu,rather he exposed himself by calling Jonathan an accidental President.
To me this nothing more than APC gathering.
Re: OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... by Omexonomy: 3:29am On Jul 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Definitely an energetic young man but I sense" partisan"....Didn't hear anything about the corrupt Tinubu,rather he exposed himself by calling Jonathan an accidental President.
gathering of the devils on horse back allways crying and whinning as it is their wont to always do.
Re: OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... by Mogidi: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Yet APC wants 83yrs old Buko hari leader to come and rule us. This is why I can never see myself being part of APC.

Imagine Tinubu wanting to be Buhari's VP, their combined age would be 140yrs.

I think stupidity is one of the prerequisite for acceptance into the broom family. You really would have to prove you're a complete slowpoke to be accepted.
Re: OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... by Gamji007: 6:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Nigerian youths have long been dead, incapacitated and rendered useless by our leaders. Imagine the way elders like Idumuose and his likes rant childishly on this forum, celebrating the same leaders who continue to destroy the future of our youths. cry

Nice speech.
Re: OMG!! Kola Oyeneyin Speaking At The 5th Bola Tinubu Colloquium. Must Watch... by Gamji007: 6:23am On Jul 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Definitely an energetic young man but I sense" partisan"....Didn't hear anything about the corrupt Tinubu,rather he exposed himself by calling Jonathan an accidental President.
Why are you being paranoid? Where did he mention Goodluck Jonathan?

(1) (Reply)

US Mobilizes Kurdish Forces In Iraq With Sophisticated Weapon To Fight Back ISIS / Why Do Americans Find It Easy To Sell Violence To Muslims / All Health Workers Can Become Consultants –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.