Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria In 15 Minutes Using Your Nigeria Adress. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria In 15 Minutes Using Your Nigeria Adress. (594 Views)

Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / Get A Verified U.S.A Paypal Account, Debit Card, U.S.A Phone Number And U.S.A Virtual Address. / How To Register And Verify A Paypal Account From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria In 15 Minutes Using Your Nigeria Adress. by toogoodtg: 5:08am On Oct 10, 2008
How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria In 15 Minutes using your Nigeria Address,

Right now i want to reveal to you what no one has ever done before in Nigeria and that is "How To Open A Paypal Account In Nigeria In 15 minutes Using Your Nigerian Address Plus 3 Ways To Make $50 A day with the same paypal account"

As you are viewing this mail just bear it in mind that in the next few days if you haven't order for the package you will have to pay N6,700 for it.No stories.So you have between now and few days to order for the report where you will learn:

*Introduction to paypal account opening

*How to open a paypal account in Nigerian in just 15 minutes using your Nigerian address

*How to change your i.p address without any fears

*How to make $50 a day using your paypal account

*How to withdraw your money right here in Nigeria

*How to fund your paypal account

and many more.

This report will open your eyes to a lot of possibilities.

BONUS E-BOOKS

I promised to give you the following ebooks by Ewen Chia, all for free.

And many more,

The first 20 people who will make their payment between now and the next 5 days only will get the following bonuses for free.

To Order Pay The Sum Of N800 Into The Bank Details Below:

Account Name= chigozie  chikwendu

Account Number=0362101008266

Bank Name=spring bank

After making the payment,send your payment details to goodwealth2@gmail.com or reach me on 08058486131.

Remember if after reading this report you are still not able to open a paypal account,just ASK for a refund and you will get it.

In four days from now i will increase the price to N6,700 no stories.

I will like you to send me a brief testimonial about how this PRODUCT has helped you to open a paypal account. I will be very grateful, send your testimonial to my email at
goodwealth2@gmail.com

MAKE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER MY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IS STILL IN PLACE,

(1) (Reply)

I'm Lookinq For Partner In An E-currency Exchange Business! / Brand New 8kva Generators For Sale / Are You Tired Of Wasting Time Online? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.