Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

What Orji Uzor Kalu Understands About Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Orji Uzor Kalu Understands About Governance (442 Views)

PDP Has Nothing To Say About Governance In Nigeria / Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama / What Orji Uzor Kalu Understands About Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Orji Uzor Kalu Understands About Governance by patrikobi: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
WHAT ORJI UZOR KALU UNDERSTANDS ABOUT GOVERNANCE

By Havilah Iheka

Orji Uzor Kalu was at the other day in Onitsha during a devotion ritually conducted by traders .In that day he a statement that he left a legacy in Abia state,and that it is there for all to see.I was shocked by that statement and I asked myself if he was even going haywire ,perhaps he is in a dreamland.Please ,OUK,I know you may hear my question which I have to ask you,or probably your pic lose relative might be here on Facebook which I know they may help to extend my question to you:
My question is ,what is the legacy you spoke of at Onitsha during that devotion day.Was it a legacy of failure that you found which another man is trying to erase totally.If that is the legacy you meant to say,I don't disagree with you ,because I could remember it as in your tenure that you benevolently share WHEEL BARROWS to market men and women as an empowerment kits.Well,am unflappable as to your argument about legacy ,all those are legacy depending the way one looks at it because if you can empower someone with wheel barrow ,literarily ,it is empowerment.But one thing is obvious ,that is rather huge mockery to humanity and governance.
I always feel uneasy when I see you sprout out from your comfort zone to parry political issues like a goal keeper in-between the sticks; you mesmerize your gullible audience as Messi mesmerizes a weak defense line.Was it that you bought them over with the money you stole from Abia state fund to enrich your self the more ,or that they believe you with tinkered mind ,or that you have blindfolded the tentative minds with your voodoo mannerism.I use to think you and ORO ,Rochas are alike but I see something which makes him even more better a dangerous politico than you are.You are not just tricky, rather you are a con man.You have made it to the top and we are all not against your success but to still stand and share your ego to the public as a successful leader and braggart as one who achieved an Indelible feat is what i consider a misplacement of judgement ,and discomfiting in the sense that you have little or no knowledge of what SUCCESS ,& LEADERSHIP means in the proper depiction.Please Chief OUK ,It is safe to urge you to look back to old days when you the governor ,try to measure your self-acclaimed feat.Then come back to us and tell us you failed us.By then we-the quick-witted Abians will show you what legacy achievement and success means.But in the absence of that,you are not telling us any truth.

(1) (Reply)

What Orji Uzor Kalu Understands About Governance / BREAKING: Governor Nyako Of Adamawa State Has Been Impeached! / Ekiti Guber Poll: Apc First application Dismisess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.