Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested (1612 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by KwoiZabo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
A senior member of the Boko Haram insurgents, Mohammed Zakari, nick-named ‘Chief Butcher’ , has been arrested by the Police.
Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Frack Mba, in a statement said that Zakari was arrested 2pm on Saturday in Bauchi state when he was fleeing from counter insurgency operation going on at Balmo forest.

Zakari who is a native of Kaigamari Village, Daptchari in Darazo Local Government Area, Bauchi State, is said to have recently slaughtered seven persons, including women and children.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/zakari-boko-haram-s-chief-butcher-arrested/183676/

1 Like

Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by KwoiZabo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
When the military high command says 'we are catching them' and when we say the counter-insurguncy is suceeding and boko haram is taking its last breath people will not agree and they continue to rain abuses on the president but headlines like this only assures us that we have a Govt. and our country has a great future.
Long live President Jonathan.
Long Live Our Security Agencies
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by macpetrus(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmmm..
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by Lordabas: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by Henrypraise: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
He shud be sentenced in line wit d sharia law
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by ayobase(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
I still dont know what its being done to those goats arrested so far!
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by Donkaz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
The problem now is that he will be sentenced to prison and as 2015 is getting close maybe the next president would be one of their sponsors, then he would be granted presidential pardon................ He's a butcher so he should be butchered!!
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by poiZon: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Donkaz: The problem now is that he will be sentenced to prison and as 2015 is getting close maybe the next president would be one of their sponsors, then he would be granted presidential pardon................ He's a butcher so he should be butchered!!

gbam!
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by Microtee(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
The guy should be made to die in pain.Slow death.
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by thunderrider: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
ayobase: I still dont know what its being done to those goats arrested so far!

seconded

1 Like

Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by kadas01(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
The Lord would continue to expose them and we shall continue to apprehend them by all means possible! The mop-up operation continues nationwide!
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by Donkaz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
poiZon:

my bro... If that all those boko haramist in prison now had been killed,shekau would not have had any reason to kidnap our girls in the first place

gbam!
Re: Zakari, Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ Arrested by sinceden2: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
KwoiZabo: When the military high command says 'we are catching them' and when we say the counter-insurguncy is suceeding and boko haram is taking its last breath people will not agree and they continue to rain abuses on the president but headlines like this only assures us that we have a Govt. and our country has a great future.
Long live President Jonathan.
Long Live Our Security Agencies
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

I thought of writting something then something told me to check ur name again and wen I did I realise dat truly zabo don't even have brains not to talk of the kwoi. So u compare the capture of just one butcher to the lives of many innocent live been taken and kidnapped

(1) (Reply)

Unizik SUG Nnewi Elections Heats Up / You Are Irresponsible, No Peace With You; Obanikoro Bombs Bode George / DSS A Disgrace To Intelligence Gathering – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.