Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend (3871 Views)

Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour / Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by prodiG(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chelsea FC and Super Eagles midfielder Mikel Obi has finally admitted that he has been off the market for some time now.
The player had been said to be dating a russian woman named Olga for some time now (Photos below).
Well in an a recent sit down with friends and fans, having drinks and canapes at the Nigerian Breweries HQ bar, in Lagos.
He revealed to be in a relationship with the someone for over two years now, these selfies with the Russian girl is not older than a few months old.
He said: ‘I’ve been dating seriously for two years now‘, after a reporter asked about when he’ll settle down. ‘I’m in love. I’ve found love‘, he reiterated.
He was not asked about his bad world cup perfomance though, We guess Nigerian girls ain’t enough for the young man

Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
What is MIKEL? undecided
Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by hensben(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
this boy dey lick p.ssy, see him tongue.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by jjwaterfalls(f): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
-\But dis is an old news na undecided
Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by veezy84(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Very stale news.......mstchew
Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by dhebor258: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
na wetin dey kill am b dz....
Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by Dubby6(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pic older than d earth...so mikel free nkiru, azuka, iruka etc follow olga...God dey oo

1 Like

Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by IAMBREEZY: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mah Nigga cry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by pussyeater(m): 2:22am On Jul 16, 2014
bbpreye: What is MIKEL Snail? undecided
The thing wey the wear No. 10 for Nigerian jersey
Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by redgem(f): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2014
prodiG: Chelsea FC and Super Eagles midfielder Mikel Obi has finally admitted that he has been off the market for some time now.
The player had been said to be dating a russian woman named Olga for some time now (Photos below).
Well in an a recent sit down with friends and fans, having drinks and canapes at the Nigerian Breweries HQ bar, in Lagos.
He revealed to be in a relationship with the someone for over two years now, these selfies with the Russian girl is not older than a few months old.
He said: ‘I’ve been dating seriously for two years now‘, after a reporter asked about when he’ll settle down. ‘I’m in love. I’ve found love‘, he reiterated.
He was not asked about his bad world cup perfomance though, We guess Nigerian girls ain’t enough for the young man
old photos close to 2years
Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by Trendy247: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2014
no wonder him dey Bleep up like dat
Re: Mikel Posts Photos Of His Russian Girlfriend by sammykrane(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Interesting, but he should not be distracted by this girl

(1) (Reply)

Finally: Wizkid Records A Song With American Pop Star, Rihanna-- See Photos / Download: Album: Reminisce – Baba Hafusa (full Album) (zip Download) / Skuki Vavavoom Shows Off His Massive Eggplant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.