Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa (1081 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
tinubu has no power to help anyone to become governor... Musiwa

i hate when people go about using my name to deceive people

Let nobody use my name to form any association or collect any money..

It as come to my notice that my name is been use by some people. Please this should stop.
I dont deal with people who have no credibility.

the people of lagos hate tinubu...
and by God grace... after the inhuman treatment tinubu unleash on the people by stealing money .... no element of tinubu or even anyone related to tinubu will get power..
\

tinubu is a 419 going about telling people, he help someone to become anything.... apart from fashola election,, which help to rig.... tinubu never help any.. tinubu is basically 419 like any politician.. telling lies.. why did tinubu not help fayemi. or akeredolu... if he had the power tinubu is a man with no political base to help anyone to do anything.

that why tinubu have been going about deceive people and pretending, if he was me Musiwa.

i have more influence to make a person a governor than tinubu. because tinubu has no credibility among the people.

how can tinubu have influence to help anyone to be governor of lagos...

tell tinubu to come out in the open and name a person.. that person... will never be governor of lagos.. if you doubt me.. i have more influence than tinubu... tinubu or his group will never produce the governor of lagos again.. for what he did to the children of lagos..

alo ra mi ra mi , ni a re, a ke re abo re.
Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
[size=18pt]i am among the 10 most influence people.. go and ask goodluck jonathan... even goodluck jonathan will humble himself,, not to talk of tinubu... tinubu can not rival me.. tinubu stole millions of dollar while in power... so the people see him as a thief. [/size]
Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin
Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by musiwa112: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
cool grin
Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by musiwa112: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
even while the world call nigerian thief. they will never elect a corrupt tinubu. they hate people who steal .. and because tinubu stole so much from lagos govt.. he is one of the most hated people and this is also the problem obasanjo has, stealing. obasanjo also stole while he was in govt. And nigerian hate that..

this is what most nigerian hope to do to tinubu.. nigeria are not what you people think they are.. criminal like tinubu etc are not liked among the people. it is only the corrupt nigeria media who likes them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNwChiSrKZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQUga48SDiY
Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2014
[size=18pt] i hate when people go about using my name to deceive people. i am not part of tinubu nonsense , i disassociate myself from tinubu and his associate. I dont support corruption or associate with corruption[/size][/size]
Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by musiwa112: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2014
shocked grin
Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2014
obviously he is deceiving people using my name to deceive people..

i do not intend to contest... using my name is illegal. because he has been rounding up people who know me,, while deceiving them with intension of him contesting,,, i do not support such..

i do not need tinubu to contest... i have enough supporter to do anything in nigeria without tinubu, nobody should use my name from their own greedy purpose to profit from my name.. in something, i dont benefit in.

Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2014
Yes sir indeed you pathetic little attention seeker, you are a legend in your own toilet, renowned among the cockroaches and mice that infest the place, and regarded as an inter-galactic leader of men and martians by all the occupants of your rich but twisted imagination.

Yes we do agree that everything is about you, yourself and thee. In fact the whole phucking universe revolves around you, and what your next grandiose statement will be.

1 Like

Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Now this is no longer funny. Musiwa, seek medical help while thou mayest find it.

Na like this crazre dey start o..
Re: Public notice:I have no association with Tinubu, Dont use my name by Musiwa by Nnewi1stSon: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2014
Jakumo: Yes sir indeed you pathetic little attention seeker, you are a legend in your own toilet, renowned among the cockroaches and mice that infest the place, and regarded as an inter-galactic leader of men and martians by all the occupants of your rich but twisted imagination.

Yes we do agree that everything is about you, yourself and thee. In fact the whole phucking universe revolves around you, and what your next grandiose statement will be.
gringringrin You summed him up in that post

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Have Lost Focus – Presidency / Diary Of Violence In Ogun State Under Governor Daniel By Oludare Abayomi / Lagos 2015...................we Say Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.