Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle (14054 Views)

FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Skako(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
ussy09: Nine months no b beans kai Naija, d leaders no wan knw if u dey strike or nt"oyo4u"
we no say nine months na beans
i hope u dey chop beans
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Skako(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Naija education na rubbish with there strike
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by princessayesha(f): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blessings of Ramadan...Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by CharlieMaria(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na so so strike strike naija workers they strike. If not ASUU it will be NASU or SSANU or NEPA or Doctors....etc. Only if Super Eagles can learn from them how to Strike in the face of goal they will win the world cup back to back.
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Idrismusty97(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Waiting for ASUU to start theirs smiley.
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by okotv(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
hmmmmmm....shekarau seems to be functioning...we can only get better in nigeria
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by jericco1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Well it's good to know, maybe they are gonna suspend it for two months.. Haa!
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by RebelLeader15(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Simbiatu,Ladipupo,Ajadi,Amao,Okunlabi,Adigun.....congrats to all of you, at last unna go still enter school, I hope unna neva forget unna matric number sha

......So far Jonathan declear dis night

.Eating my Amala and Ewedu without stress!!!
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
The Colleges of Education Academic Staff
Union (COEASU) said it has suspended its
seven months strike in principle after a
meeting it had with the Forum of Chairmen of
Governing Councils of Colleges of Education
on Tuesday in Abuja.
COEASU’s National Secretary, Nuhu Ogirima,
said in an interview that the decision was
taken based on the assurances they got from
the forum that the outstanding issues would
be resolved.
He however, noted that the suspension will be upheld only after they receive further assurances
from the Minister of Education, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, in the meeting scheduled to hold on
Thursday.
While commending the efforts of the
Chairmen of Governing Councils of Colleges
of Education and the new Minister of
Education for their intervention, he added that
COEASU is giving the Federal Government
four conditions for the strike suspension to
be upheld.
“Yes, we have decided to suspend our strike
in principle. The suspension will be upheld
on Thursday after our meeting with new
Honourable Minister of Education, Ibrahim
Shekarau, if we are satisfied with whatever
he is going to present to us. We are giving
the Federal Government four conditions. Our
members must not be victimized after the suspension of the strike; the immediate release of our four
months salary arrears; the release of circular for the implementation of migration on the lower cadre
and the constitution of a committee to look into other unresolved issues. These are the condition
under which we will finally suspend the strike on Thursday,” Ogirima said.
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by abbeyiyiola: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nine good month of delay!!!! Daris God oooooo
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by dtermined(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
visit [url]WWW.LANDPOINT..COM[/url] TO READ MORE UPDATES ON ENTERTAINMENT,SPORTS,INSPIRATIONAL,USEFUL TIPS AND LOT MORE

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by revelationuche: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by dtermined(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2014

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Atleast, my noisy neighbours will leave now. Thank God.
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by ade2008(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2014
Finally called off the strike. Chai . The students have suffered too much
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Yusluv77(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Please what's my Matric No??
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by klensx: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, https://www.nairaland.com/1801065/klens-global-cheapest-pre-order
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2014
Hayjaycity: if to say I know say he go reach nine month, I for don impregnate my babe, make she give me one baby, before resuming to school.....now nine months wasted just like that, Awon wereh!!!!!!!
funny mangringrin
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Appswheel(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
CALCULATE YOUR CGPA - CGPA CALCULATOR FOR UNIVERSITIES, POLYTECHNICS AND COLLEGES OF EDUCATION.
Ensure the accuracy of your CGPA by using KBASE CGPA CALCULATOR - For students and Lecturers.

[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/GPA.png[/img]
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Appswheel(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
WHY "HE" DID NOT GRADUATE WITH A FIRST CLASS.

Lack of information! if only he discovered Knowbase in his first year. Are you a an undergraduate? Lucky you! The information on http://www..com/resources/ will help you greatly to achieve good grades and achieve your academic goals. if you are a graduate, share this information with your undergraduate friends.

Thank God for "HIM" he eventually graduated with a 2.1, so its not late for you as well. Enjoy your time on knowbase

Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by Omonjoe(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
TRADELYN: grin good news as...

Research Continues there...

Has ASURI or JORAISU started theirs?
Re: Colleges Of Education (COEASU) Lecturers Suspend Strike in principle by TRADELYN: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Omonjoe:
Has ASURI or JORAISU started theirs?
Sorry, I don't know!

(1) (2) (Reply)

T hisGlobe.com Nigeria Universities in pictures check for all / UNN Female Student Strips Off, Goes Half Naked During Students' Party (VIDEO) / Another Fire Outbreak Hits UNICAL, Properties, Documents Destroyed (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.