Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match (2985 Views)

Exclusive Photos Of JAMB CBT Center As Candidates Sweat It Out!!! / Photos Of AAU Students Recieving Physics Lectures / Damoshe: Fear In LASU As Gruesome Photos Of Killed Suspected Cultists Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Doppelganger is that someone who nearly or completely resembles another. Deprived from a German language literally meaning "Ghostly Double". Some people supersticiously or rightly believe that it is a death omen if one was ever to see their doppelganger. Here are some photos of some unrelated doppelganger who found their match. Have u found yours?

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
More doppelgangers

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Here

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Juell(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wow!
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oh, I met one. She is far away tho. Still looking for the one wit same height and shape with me.
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by McWhillion(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Oh, I met one. She is far away tho. Still looking for the one wit same height and shape with me.

And when you see her, what next?
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
McWhillion:

Lotta things
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by ayobase(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
they all seem so happy being together.

I found mine on nl years ago
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by rattlesnake(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
hmmm angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by ayobase(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
Lotta things

lotta things!
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by nestaAK(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ok then since I'm just a copy in the world I guess I had better clone maself

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by omniwater007: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
ok,i dey come.my baby is hungry.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wow! This is amazing! cheesy
My doppleganger should be here on NL. wink
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by priscaoge(f): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Baba God no de do mistake @ all, that's Y I call Him a "PERFECT GOD"!!!
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Some of them don't really look alike.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Carter111: 12:33am On Jul 16, 2014
chinziaski: Some of them don't really look alike.
Yea virtually all of them sef, maybe the Op just misjudged cos they are white people.
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 16, 2014
The resemblance is freaking too much,haven't met mine sha.
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 16, 2014
Whites look alike most time to African.

The pixs here doesn't look alike o. Check features like size of nostrils, chin, spaces between the brows etc
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by bolaji73(m): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Nice pics there.
This contradict the Yorubas believe that a doppelganger can never meet while alive.
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2014
wow the world is amazing. still don't understand how two people who're not related by blood can look so alike.
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Babamide(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2014
If I find my doppelganger, omo na to kill am be the next thing.
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2014
You think they are different because they are together. If they separate u cant tell who is who. I have one in my town & it was a lot of trouble for me explaining things I didn't do to people. I was only free when they see us together & some would ask if we were twins. We were really born less than a month apart. I was really shocked the day my young son wanted to follow him home when he visited me & was only convinced when I ran out from the house when I heard shouts of ''he's not your father, your father is inside the house.''

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Ruq: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2014
Yomieluv: The resemblance is freaking too much,haven't met mine sha.

Take out the freaking too much, some of it is just mere resemblance not all.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Ruq:

Take out the freaking too much, some of it is just mere resemblance not all.
why can't you express your own view,than picking on me..no time for E-bullsh1t.
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Missmossy(f): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
Omg!!! The first three look damn so alike.
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2014
that last picture I would nt want to believe its not the same person the resemblance is too much......
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by NoreenUG(f): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by pickabeau1: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Greensaint: You think they are different because they are together. If they separate u cant tell who is who. I have one in my town & it was a lot of trouble for me explaining things I didn't do to people. I was only free when they see us together & some would ask if we were twins. We were really born less than a month apart. I was really shocked the day my young son wanted to follow him home when he visited me & was only convinced when I ran out from the house when I heard shouts of ''he's not your father, your father is inside the house.''
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Donjcco(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
in case it made fp
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by Henrypraise: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't tink we need to look very far for d second of baba obj. (U n I knw wat m talkin abt)

Tinubu n Osho baba need not worry abt dia doppelgangers de ar a gud pair

4 anyhow talk el rufai n ffk need not look wit binoculars

4 grammer momy pepe need to pair wit funke (jennifer)

While as 4 me... 4 sense me, seun n mark zuckerberg na triplet na bill gate be our papa.

Make andyblaze no tink too much na him n fela be doppelgangers 4 weed.

My apologies to all na play we are is

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
I hope my own go dey nairaland....
Re: Photos Of Some Unrelated DOPPELGANGERS Who Have Found Their Match by amnestylaw1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
McWhillion:

Na to befamily han na smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze / Approved Courses Offered In University Of Benin (uniben) / Applying To A US School? Check Out My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.