Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14878 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
I need a wife

I am seriously looking for one.

Any lady who is interested can send me a private message

You can google: faakay if you want to know more about me via facebook, twitter etc

She must be based abroad either UK, US etc - age 21 years above

I am currently in Lagos, Nigeria

I want a lady that can support me in the development of my career, a good mother that would take care of my children in the future and would not give me problem - good character + pretty looking girl as you can see me too - I'm cute too, if she doesn't know how to cook - she will be taught no problem.

I am not a rich guy - no bucks for now but with time bucks will come 100% guaranteed - I have studied abroad - China, advanced technology and worked in Nigeria and I am currently starting my own company

Brief about me
I'm cool and loving and caring guy - Occupation - Founder - Faakay Technologies

Origin: Ogun State
Height: 1.7m

I have been single since 2012 - no relationship for 2 years now

For more questions I will respond - recommendations are also welcome

4 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
faakay: I need a wife

I am seriously looking for one.

Any lady who is interested can send me a private message

You can google: faakay if you want to know more about me via facebook, twitter etc

[b]She must be based abroad either UK, US [/b]etc - age 21 years above

Why is the bolded important? What of someone based in Sri Lanka or Lesotho, is she qualified?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
In response to your last sentence, I will like to call on:

Kulyie
Idowuogbo
Cdamsel
Ishilove
Banana bender
Caracta
Freecocoa

op, these are the hottest cakes on NL, thank me later. cool

4 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ladies in the house please help me to recommend one

I'm tired of this single life and I'm frustrated - Everyday my mother keep telling me I need to find a girl now and my friends

I have searched and got some but they all left because there was no fund so they flew away! Nigerians Girls No Money No relationship, they do not really care about your idea or your innovation or looking at the big picture.

So I want someone who's got a good IQ like me.

You can be a student or working

I'm not dating or marrying because of your citizenship - note that -

I just need someone I will be talking too and support

I guess you ladies will understand me
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua: In response to your last sentence, I will like to call on:
Kulyie
Idowuogbo
Cdamsel
Ishilove
Banana bender
Caracta
Freecocoa

OK thanks

I will appreciate
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Op, please, can you put up your picture?
it'll help the lucky woman in making a decision.
thanks cool
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2014

Kulyie
Idowuogbo
Cdamsel
Ishilove
Banana bender
Caracta
Freecocoa

In addition to the list, Alutacontinua is a good choice.

OP, chase her with all your might and you may conquer.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
I have not been taking any photos lately because it's not my priority for now also my digital camera got spoilt

here is one of loads of my previous photos on facebook! this one was taking when I was 24 years old - 2011

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
bellong:

In addition to the list, Alutacontinua is a good choice.

OP, chase her with all your might and you may conquer.... cheesy

angry sad angry angry
I'm a man angry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
this is my recent photo - was taken by my junior brother unknownlly at a party I went too - I took this photo around oct - nov 2013

I can take better photos but I am not just in the mood to take any photos for now

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nice pic cool
I can see your birthday is next week, this might be NL birthday gift to you
Calm down, my sisters will soon be here cool
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua: Nice pic cool
I can see your birthday is next week, this might be NL birthday gift to you
Calm down, my sisters will soon be here cool

Ok thanks - I will be 27

I will responded to the thread tomorrow morning - I do not have internet access at home for now - surfing from the cafe
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

angry sad angry angry
I'm a man angry

Yes, I am also a woman.....

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
faakay:

Ok thanks - I will be 27

I will responded to the thread tomorrow morning - I do not have internet access at home for now - surfing from the cafe

Guy, packaging matters a lot!
this kain English will not help the ministry angry
and that rice pic, biko, take it down! That rice fit scare potential wife cheesy

46 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

Guy, packaging matters a lot!
this kain English will not help the ministry angry
and that rice pic, biko, take it down! That rice fit scare potential wife cheesy

Aluta shocked shocked... and you had to quote him...

OP, she is already telling you what will kill her interest.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wow. The Op is serious o. #singing# 'All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies. Now put your hands up!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Which one be your own undecided

to now top it my name is first on the list. Anyway op aluta doesn't know what she's taking about however I'll introduce some big girls to you

Kulyie
Idowuogbo
Cdamsel
Ishilove
Banana bender
Caracta
Freecocoa

10 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sugar mummy tins grin Wife conveniently based abroad while she supports your career here cheesy would u be requiring are prayers or her cash? State which Mr. Confidence cool

8 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by nitrogen(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Am sure the guy is just being scopy about everything, he is more than what you are seeing, but then our ladies don't know how to look inwards and see.....

Maybe I am wrong sha.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by MISSYTOSIN(f): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
shocked
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
nitrogen: Am sure the guy is just being scopy about everything, he is more that what you are seeing, but then our ladies don't know how to look inwards and see.....

Maybe I am wrong sha.

hehehe
classic Naija guy-'t'was a test' cheesy
Thunder fire me if I pass this kain test cheesy grin

18 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by greatgod2012(f): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is the funniest thread i've read so far in this year.......sorry op, not trying to discourage you, but alutacontinua and bellong made me laugh sooooo teey till i'm almost sent out of the house for laughing too loud and too much.

Goodluck in your search!

#Logged in because of this thread and logging off immediately.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by acorntree(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hahahha chai
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
faakay:

Ok thanks - I will be 27

Ewo! Abeg abeg abeg alutacontinua delete my name sharp sharp! E no get Internet access e wan marry wife? Me resemble from garri to fufu babe? Abeeeeeeeg! angry

12 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! Abeg abeg abeg alutacontinua delete my name sharp sharp! E no get Internet access e wan marry wife? Me resemble from garri to fufu babe? Abeeeeeeeg! angry

Haba, you don't look at the present but the bright future.... Despise not the day of little beginning tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

calm down cheesy

see this comment below:
nitrogen: Am sure the guy is just being scopy about everything, he is more that what you are seeing, but then our ladies don't know how to look inwards and see.....
Maybe I am wrong sha.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2014

Kulyie
Idowuogbo
Cdamsel
Ishilove
Banana bender
Caracta
Freecocoa

I live in Nigeria tongue I'm not qualified.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aluta,

What is the "real life shits" you don't do and what is "e-shits"?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Wait o! Bros, na USA/UK base u dey find? Lmaaaao! Awww.... Oya confess na.... tell us the main main o jare! Bobo, u wan clear comot 4 naija before shekau reach ya side ba? I catch uuuuuuuuu!!! grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Caracta:

I live in Nigeria tongue I'm not qualified.

You can relocate to Ghana cool

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
bellong: Aluta,

What is the "real life shits" you don't do and what is "e-shits"?

Don't derail this beauriful thread angry tongue

@caracta, he will consider wink
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Acidosis(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lol... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior? / My Son Lacks Concentration / The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.