Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How To Stop Pop Up Ads (airpush) On Andriod - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Pop Up Ads (airpush) On Andriod (3400 Views)

Apple Users Complain Of Pop-up Ads Telling Them To Buy A Better Iphone / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free / Bbm Error Pop Up (ccl.test.blackberry.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Pop Up Ads (airpush) On Andriod by Rexphobia(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
I no time for stories.

1. Install "AirPush Detector" from Google play store
2. Open the application and scan your applications
3. The culprit will be identified and you can either uninstall or continue enjoying the ads.

Lobatan
Re: How To Stop Pop Up Ads (airpush) On Andriod by kenny1795(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Will it stop multiple tabs opening in the name of adverts on my ucweb?
Re: How To Stop Pop Up Ads (airpush) On Andriod by Rexphobia(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
kenny1795: Will it stop multiple tabs opening in the name of adverts on my ucweb?

Nope....this is for ads that show as notifications on your home screen.

Those multiple pages are pop up pages on the browser. You can only stop them if you can disable pop up option on your UCweb browser. So you can check and see.
Re: How To Stop Pop Up Ads (airpush) On Andriod by Lexusgs430: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Best solution, have phone rooted and download adaway.
For unrooted devices, download Adblockplus. Configure settings, and it blocks ads without have to delete guilty apps.

(1) (Reply)

See What Someone Found In His Newly Purchased Hard Drive / Innjoo 2 Review,photos & Discussion Thread / How To Get 9mobile 1gb Data For Just N200 And 5gb For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.