Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders (1832 Views)

Introducing Lulu.ng - The Bulk Buying Discount Platform / I Want To Convert N10000 MTN Airtime To Cash! (abuja Resident) / I Can See By Preacher Sticker Www.lulu.com/preachersticker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by aorseer: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
I no fit shout!!! in other words 'this is unbelievable' i got my airtime. Thanks lulu.ng awaiting the kick off of your start up. Wish u God's grace in ur business
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
BCJAY: i sent in my request and i havent seen any airtime

A slice of happiness has been sent your way grin

Only on The Happy Side of Life...

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
grownaira: Hello lulu.ng. Subscribed since morning, but haven't received my own happiness package
Grownaira@gmail.com.

Thanks

Happiness served...

From The Happy Side of Life

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by BCJAY(f): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2014
thanks alot lulu i have gotten and loaded the airtime God bless i will visit your site to see what can benefit me
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2014
We thank all the Nairalanders who trusted us enough to make the request.

Unfortunately this thread never made front page (#deaththanks to MODs tongue) as we would have liked. Nonetheless this is just the beginning. Over the next few weeks, we will engage you all in different promos as we head up to our official launch. We will use this thread and another to upload pictures of our incoming stock, currently being prepared and packaged for a journey on the High Seas. At LULU.NG, we only offer quality products, most of which are imported brands. The only compromise we make is on PRICE...PRODUCT QUALITY REMAINS TOP NOTCH.

Once again, we thank you.

From the Sunny and Happy Side of Life...

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Thanks so much Sir for the airtime. I truly appreciate. God bless.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by dav8id(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
blaksmith: We thank all the Nairalanders who trusted us enough to make the request.

Unfortunately this thread never made front page (#deaththanks to MODs tongue) as we would have liked. Nonetheless this is just the beginning. Over the next few weeks, we will engage you all in different promos as we head up to our official launch. We will use this thread and another to upload pictures of our incoming stock, currently being prepared and packaged for a journey on the High Seas. At LULU.NG, we only offer quality products, most of which are imported brands. The only compromise we make is on PRICE...PRODUCT QUALITY REMAINS TOP NOTCH.

Once again, we thank you.

From the Sunny and Happy Side of Life...

LULU.NG

Una dey do selective since day b4 yesterday mindnight me no get any airtime oo abi na wash?
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
dav8id:

Una dey do selective since day b4 yesterday mindnight me no get any airtime oo abi na wash?
nor be wash o. Try remind them again via your email. I just got mine today after reminding them via my email.
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
dav8id:

Your slice of happiness has been delivered. We apologise for the delay.

This is The Happy Side of Life

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by blaksmith: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nairalanders please clamour for the MOD to take this to the front page. It's all about spreading the love to as many Nairalanders as possible.

If we make front page then we will re-open this promo. IT'S A PROMISE!!!

LET'S MAGNIFY THE HAPPY SIDE OF LIFE

LULU.NG
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Front page please MOD
Re: Lulu.ng Giving Out Free Airtime To Nairalanders by dav8id(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2014
blaksmith:

A slice of happiness has been sent your way grin

Only on The Happy Side of Life...

LULU.NG

I got mine yesterday grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verified Paypal Account For Sale / Please I Need A Genuine Private Money Lender / Almost Free Accomodation Available 4 Ibadan City Poly Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.