Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo (11342 Views)

Bad Girl: SEE What Beverly Osu Is Doing In Her Room / This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It. / Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Chienyego: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2014
look at that dirty skin.
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Yes he did.. undecided any more questions?go and get a life OP..it aint your biz what davido or any body is doing with his/her life!!and what is your defintion of "dirty"?
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Kimily: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Oh,My Gosh. cry
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by NickiRoman: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2014
IAMBREEZY: you called that abero eyes beautiful, chai!!! *spit*
..I wonder how she escaped from yaba left grin
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by IAMBREEZY: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2014
NickiRoman: ..I wonder how she escaped from yaba left grin
i'm also wondering toooo... smiley
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by vm26: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2014
who cn believe anything that junkie says really?im not taking Davido's side but im considering the person who is making the claims tht she slept with davido
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by fairygeh(f): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't think davido can sleep with this dirty girl,but then again,he is a guy and some guys hardly have a second thought once it comes to p***y no matter how disgusting the carrier looks.
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by jericco1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
glitest: What a disgrace...Pls tell me she is AA?.

I forgot how to laugh, though her English in unarguably poor, well she's now famous eh?.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by jericco1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
fairygeh: I don't think davido can sleep with this dirty girl,but then again,he is a guy and some guys hardly have a second thought once it comes to p***y no matter how disgusting the carrier looks.

I don't think so, I have a phobia for dirty stuffs, & I believe Davido do as well!.
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by emmiewealth(f): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
I think the poor girl is from Uwanda.....she's just another failed attention seeker.........cos my David does not do smellos.....lol
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Kaymania(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
floragregs: yes, she's my aunt, why do u ask?

You are her carbon coby..
u resemble ha
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by floragregs(f): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kaymania:

You are her carbon coby..
u resemble ha
na blood oooo.
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by zeb04(f): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why is she a dirty gal
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
jericco1:

I forgot how to laugh, though her English in unarguably poor, well she's now famous eh?.

More like Notorious.. Not good.
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by EnterPRO: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
two things are involved.

its either

1. too much weed

or

2. she was wearing makeup when they met
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Roon9(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: Yes he did.. kiss any more questions?go and get a life OP..it aint your biz what davido or any body is doing with his/her life!!and what is your defintion of "dirty"?
Bros na God go bless u! Nigerians are d most sickly irritating bunch ofunyielding hypocrites av eva seen! So quick to run commetary n crucify ppo dey no shid abou..... Sucha drag! We rily nid to change our mindset n. Strt minding our ugly businessess! Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Onye famzer..
floragregs: na blood oooo.
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by lertee(f): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
IAMBREEZY: you called that abero eyes beautiful, chai!!! *spit*
She is a spoilt girl that is certain but that doesn't mean one can't commend a particular good in her.(her eyes) I went through her pictures to notice that.
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or call us on +234 8054278664
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Koolmexxi(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
majamajic:

She is not from naija, $200 run into millions in most African countries.
Bros did she say she was from Africa abi u didn't read where she wrote she met davido in Hollywood. D low grade weed she smokes obviously has her fantasizing about sexing davido... And in weedland, I think $200 is equivalent to 160 million blah or wateva currency dey use in her weed induced fantasyland...
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by rudepen(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
AbuMikey: ^^

Do You have sense at all? undecided
ion tink so
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Kaymania(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
floragregs: na blood oooo.

Okay
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Dolcilicious(f): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oloriburuku somebody leleyi o shockedshocked
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Yungmilio2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
200 dollar and got 674,00 PR let me say 67,400 naira
when dollar are bureau de change goes for 165
dats less than 35,000 naira
dey met @ Hollywood
lol how much be her ticket? and davido give her $200 she dey happy
maybe ajegunle davido
not my own OBO
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by nikkypearl(f): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Koolmexxi:
Bros did she say she was from Africa abi u didn't read where she wrote she met davido in Hollywood. D low grade weed she smokes obviously has her fantasizing about sexing davido... And in weedland, I think $200 is equivalent to 160 million blah or wateva currency dey use in her weed induced fantasyland...
And had 'fan' with davido in weedland too!grin
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Neldrizzy(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Even if i de mad, i go sleep with dis dirty thing? Main looking at her sef if she naked 4my front ma junior go just sleep.. Not 2 talk of davido with all d flashy classy girls around him.
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Neldrizzy: Even if i de mad, i go sleep with dis dirty thing? Main looking at her sef if she naked 4my front ma junior go just sleep.. Not 2 talk of davido with all d flashy classy girls around him.
hmmmm wat is junior?
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Neldrizzy(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2014
claireshan: hmmmm wat is junior?
myy machine!!!
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
Neldrizzy: myy machine!!!
which machine?
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Neldrizzy(m): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2014
claireshan: which machine?
scom... If i sound you ehn... Mak i give you ma address mak you come see the machine??
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Neldrizzy: scom... If i sound you ehn... Mak i give you ma address mak you come see the machine??
noooooo not coming
Re: Exposed: Did Davido Really Sleep With This Dirty Girl? See Status Update & Photo by great664(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Op not good to call her or any girl u've never met or seen "Dirty", she might be right/wrong, so let's not be d judge, she is an "addict" and wayward girl which could give her d chance to meet Davido, beside she is not Nigerian, and she posted on her fb that she is a "sell girl" and sold to Davido, check her pics d last is her best friend. Then think and judge again. We are too quick to judge in Naija when it comes to matter with wealthy or famous people, that's y innocent people are being lynch everyday. *spits on some comment*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naz-B Holds Media Tour, Performs In Anambra / Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother / Meet Tonto Dike's Rich Boyfriend Michael Awolaja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.