Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) (3750 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Kenai: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2014

Whether on the go, or with your family, Iresi Aregbe is the rice for you.
Delight in this progressive meal, and put smiles on the faces of your loved ones.

Are you down and depressed? Are you losing your e-fights? Are you Berem? Then worry no more, for just 2 cups of this sophisticated meal is all you need to be up on your feet again, and win your Nairaland battles like a true lapdog.

Iresi Aregbe has been certified by NAFDAC and the University of Toronto.

24 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Danhumprey: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2014
The politics of rice sharing for vote. How guilible can some people be. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
I heard Gbawe has collected his share of 4 cups of Iresi Aregbe for his hardwork on NL

12 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Decibel: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Beware of Photoshoped Propaganda !!(BPP). Op chai chai...diaris... cry
Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Tintinix: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Kenai:

Whether on the go, or with your family, Iresi Aregbe is the rice for you.
Delight in this progressive meal, and put smiles on the faces of your loved ones.

Are you down and depressed? Are you losing your e-fights? Are you Berem? Then worry no more, for just 2 cups of this sophisticated meal is all you need to be up on your feet again, and win your Nairaland battles like a true lapdog.

Iresi Aregbe has been certified by NAFDAC and the University of Toronto.

I have tears running down my eyes from laughing so hard!

NLanders una too much!

9 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by missdebs(f): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
lmao @ 'are you berem'

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Firefire(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Iresi mean Rice in Yoruba Language.

I don’t see reason why Raufu Aregbesola sould be sharing anything... Rice, Recharge Cards, Money or anything if indeed he has performed to the admiration of the electorate

In the first term of 'Tunde Fashola, and him coming back for 2nd term, he does not need to share or give us anything for us to give him our votes. We see his performance and it was very glaring THEN!

My conclusion, Aregbesola may be overhyped and trusting on the mirage popularity of APC to deviate from given adequate democratic dividends to the people of Osun and trying to buy them over with 2Kg, #100 recharge card and now upgraded to 25kg of Aregbe-Iresi(Rice)

Osun will decide comes 9th August 2014.

ONE-MAN-ONE-VOTE

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by ijawcitizen(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Absolutely Very Funny. It Is True What The Igbos Say That There Is Raw Poverty In Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nigerian Politics of Rice; Case Study: South-west Region, NIGERIA. This will make a very good project topic

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by saintneo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
ijawcitizen: Absolutely Very Funny. It Is True What The Igbos Say That There Is Raw Poverty In Yorubaland.

Abeg leave Igbos out of this.......lol

In the beginning was the sharing of Amala, now it is the sharing of Iresi and recharge-cards, I wonder what they will be sharing future. Food stamps I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
polithifians

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by deriod(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
this looks Photoshoped .
Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by truth4meal(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Its rice for rice now - democracy invented by the PDP.
If APC can deliver roads and people oriented policies and amenities why will rice be a problem. Bring in the rice jare. Since this democracy is taking a comedic turn APC should not join in the laughter?
Its rice democracy! Eat and forget development.
One day we will all stop laughing n understand the dynamics of a sane democracy

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by shinawaju(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by shinawaju(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
But his dogfather in Lagos faulted fayose for doing same in ekiti. Your days are numbered, we are wiser than we were four years ago. Omi lo ma aregbe lo come August 9.
Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Donovan: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
There is nothing like "iresi aregbe" in Osun.
Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Donovan: There is nothing like "iresi aregbe" in Osun.
try and join the queue, you will get yours cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by sirwilly1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
saintneo:
Abeg leave Igbos out of this.......lol

In the beginning was the sharing of Amala, now it is the sharing of Iresi, I wonder what will be sharing future?
Didn't you read some posts above, that recharge card has been included? You are lagging behind.
Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by leerules: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
APC was busy lambasting fayose for sharing rice in ekiti and now they are doing the same.it seems they think the people of ekiti were won over by rice

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Safari29: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pls disregard the op. There is nobody sharing rice in oshun state not even pdp. This is a photoshop or just a poster pasted on the rice bags. aregbesola can never share rice he is not Jonathan. He even negated the idea in the speech he made in the rally
Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by ebamma(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lol,
Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by mainheart(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
we need more Rice factory very urgently because 2015 is around the corner for timely delivery.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by gratiaeo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
ijawcitizen: Absolutely Very Funny. It Is True What The Igbos Say That There Is Raw Poverty In Yorubaland.
Abegi leave Igbo out of your madness. Which kind nonsense be this sef? Smh....

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by gratiaeo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Safari29: Pls disregard the op. There is nobody sharing rice in oshun state not even pdp. This is a photoshop or just a poster pasted on the rice bags. aregbesola can never share rice he is not Jonathan. He even negated the idea in the speech he made in the rally
With the level of poverty in Osun state everything is possible, i wouldn't be surprise if i hear they are sharing maggi, onions, tomatoes, salt, pepper etc

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
gratiaeo:
With the level of poverty in Osun state everything is possible, i wouldn't be surprise if i hear they are sharing maggi, onions, tomatoes, salt, pepper etc
you forgot to add cups of garri ijebu grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by saintneo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
sirwilly1: Didn't you read some posts above, that recharge card has been included? You are lagging behind.

lol! I left it out on purpose. Guess the future might be worse, probably food stamps and coolade.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Akshow: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Y my yoruba people dey fall my hand so?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola's New Campaign Rice - Iresi Aregbe - Floods Osun (photo) by Mimisboygreat: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
So na rice dm dy use do campaign nowadays in naija? Nawa o! I dy wait 4 d day wen dm go bgin use CD do campaign. E go mek sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:governor Fayemi Campaign Office Set On Fire By Thugs In Ado(photo) / Atiku’s Son Lambasts Amaechi For Attacking Jonathan / Is Umuahia, Abia state officially BIAFRA now? See what i found at the entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.