Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free (3398 Views)

How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / How To Make Money With Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free by bedfordng(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2014
You would agree with me that starting fiverr without softwares,tools,bots to deliverr your gig is like going to the farm without cutlas.so here is youtube video views bot you can use to increase youtube video views.for those who said they don't know what to offer on fiverr,you can try youtube views bot to deliverr gigs on youtube views.i am giving this youtube views bot software for absolutely free of charge at no hidden cost at all which you can download straight away and start practicing.

Note: i am not a fiverr Guru,either am i claiming one.in this zip file, i added over 4 youtube views bot software which you can use simultaneously if you can handle it.some of the bot has proxy features and useragent plus refer source which can fake the process as if you are using mozila firefox,chrome,internet explore etc and also fake the referral source as if the video link url was clicked from facebook,twitter,google etc. which is a great features.

one of the bot has a proxy scrapper,so you don't have problem sourcing for proxy,just make sure the proxy is high anonymous and elite,transparent proxy is not advisable to be used for this.some of the bots are also user friendly.

also i made a detailed video tutorial on how to use it,so if you are a novice,just watch the video and start practing it.what did i say,watch the video and start practicing,learn how to use it before anything else.if you look at the image attached, you will that this guy is offering 300 views for 7days and he is getting orders.. don't offer what you can't afford to give please.

you can also use this bots for your personal activities to increase your youtube video views.

so download and enjoy.if you encounter any problem,feel free to let me know.the files is over 40mb,enjoy
www.mediafire.com/download/7uo9wnm223m20bb

Re: Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free by rekeson: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Thanks for sharing!!! Add me up on Bbm so that we can exchange fiverr ideas.

7A3F76C7
Re: Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free by Jamji: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Using bots in any way on fiverr is a risk to your business
Re: Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free by bedfordng(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Jamji: Using bots in any way on fiverr is a risk to your business
depend on how you make use of the bots.learn and use them properly.most of the twitter follow,facebook like,youtube like gigs are making use of bots or tools.how on earth can some one offer a twitter followers of over 20000 within 24hours without using any tools or bots..if you must survice with fiverr,you need to have tools,it may not necessarily be a bot.
Re: Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free by Intellab(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
I ve been doing Youtube marketing for years. Don't waste your time on that bot. Views will freeze on 301. You won't be able to cross d mark unless you send 302 real views from people.
Besides, what you shared may be bundled with a virus.
Take my advice and find something else.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Gambler By Kenny Rogers - What Can You Learn? / Hello House,what Do I Need To Be A Guinness Distributor?advice Please! / Oando Shares Audit, Court Stops Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.