Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians (1643 Views)

. / Quake Shakes Central South Africa, Rocks Jo'burg Buildings / Plots And 3-5bdrm Buildings For Sale In Emerald Gardens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians by VictorOme(f): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians; The German National Team are truly the heroes of the just concluded 2014 Brazil World Cup. You might be wondering why? or how?

Six months before the world cup 2014, the germans came to bahia, brazil and built (Campo Bahia) which contains;

A hotel
Health Center
A football Field
A Road
They took no German employees, they only hired locals

During the world cup 2014, the german players;

Socialized with the locals, went with them to the city and on the beach.
Had a big festival with the local population
Visited the Native Brazilians and donated 10, 000 to buy them an ambulance
They wore the local’s football team kit and sang their anthem

After the great victory over the Brazil National team

They apologized for the 7-1 win over Brazil
Thanked the whole Brazilian Nation on Social Networks such as twitter, facebook e.t.c for the nice hospitality in their country.

And Now that they Left Brazil

The Left everything they built for the local people, the facilities will be transformed into a school for the poor children

Source: http://naijatafia.com/german-national-team-are-true-heroes/

Re: The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians by Omexonomy: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
VictorOme: The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians; The German National Team are truly the heroes of the just concluded 2014 Brazil World Cup. You might be wondering why? or how?

Six months before the world cup 2014, the germans came to bahia, brazil and built (Campo Bahia) which contains;

A hotel
Health Center
A football Field
A Road
They took no German employees, they only hired locals

During the world cup 2014, the german players;

Socialized with the locals, went with them to the city and on the beach.
Had a big festival with the local population
Visited the Native Brazilians and donated 10, 000 to buy them an ambulance
They wore the local’s football team kit and sang their anthem

After the great victory over the Brazil National team

They apologized for the 7-1 win over Brazil
Thanked the whole Brazilian Nation on Social Networks such as twitter, facebook e.t.c for the nice hospitality in their country.

And Now that they Left Brazil

The Left everything they built for the local people, the facilities will be transformed into a school for the poor children

Source: http://naijatafia.com/german-national-team-are-true-heroes/
is ur surname my namesake?
My friend who came from brazil told me about it and i was touched.
Life is not all about wining rather it is all about making people arround happy at least once in a life time.

1 Like

Re: The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians by VictorOme(f): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
True Talk ooo My Brother
Omexonomy: is ur surname my namesake?
Life is not all about wining rather it is all about making people arround happy at least once in a life time.
Re: The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians by VictorOme(f): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wait oooo Come to think of it, we are both namesake oooooo lol
Omexonomy: is ur surname my namesake?
Re: The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians by AbuMikey(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Way to go cool
Re: The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians by Omexonomy: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
VictorOme: Wait oooo Come to think of it, we are both namesake oooooo lol
at last i have met a wife. Are you from edo or kogi
Re: The Germans Left Their Buildings For The Local Brazilians by VictorOme(f): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
you are on your own oo
Omexonomy: at last i have met a wife. Are you from edo or kogi

(1) (Reply)

Say The Month You Were Born / NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos / Photos:101-year-old Woman Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.