Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? (788 Views)

Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets. / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia / Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by Deltagiant: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
What is the smartest way to accomplish this without prejudice to the occupants in view of the rainy season? Best practical method, please.
Re: How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by okenwa(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Step.1 Move the items to one room,then change the ceiling.
Step.2 Repeat step 1.
Re: How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by Deltagiant: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
okenwa: Step.1 Move the items to one room,then change the ceiling.
Step.2 Repeat step 1.

Thanks, but are there other precautionary measures concerning the old nuggings?
Must i change the ceiling as well?
Re: How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
You can't do this by yourself I have a professional guy that can handle and within some hours the whole roof will be completely removed don't try it on your own o.You can contact me if you have interest.......
Re: How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
You have to employ excess hands and follow this steps.
Step.1 Move the items to one room,then change the
ceiling.
Step.2 Repeat step 1.
Re: How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by Deltagiant: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
phatjoe50: You have to employ excess hands and follow this steps.
But he talked about changing the ceiling as well
Re: How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
Deltagiant:
But he talked about changing the ceiling as well

Won't you change the ceiling?
Re: How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by Deltagiant: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
phatjoe50:

Won't you change the ceiling?
No, because of the cost, want to do it gradually.
Re: How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Deltagiant:
No, the ceiling is still new. I just want to change only the zinc to something more modern

better just follow the steps
Re: How Can I Change The Entire Roofing Sheets Of A House While Still Occupied? by Deltagiant: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
phatjoe50:

better just follow the steps

Ok, still i'll like to know the need for that
Thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built Executive Miniflat At Magodo Phase 1 G.r.a......400k(pix) / 90% Complete Only Tiles And Painting Remains 4flat For Sale In Asaba Delta State / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale In Peace Estate In Satelite Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.