Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Breaking: Juventus Boss Conte Resigns After United Agree Vidal Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Juventus Boss Conte Resigns After United Agree Vidal Deal (1224 Views)

Chelsea Confirm Italy's Antonio Conte As Next Permanent Manager / REVEALED: Why Rvp Went To Arsenal's Dressing Room After United's Win / Real Madrid And Juventus Boss Kissed After The 2-2 Lastnight. Weird!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Juventus Boss Conte Resigns After United Agree Vidal Deal by lozairio(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Juventus boss Antonio Conte has left the Turin club after a
disagreements with the club’s owners over their transfer
policy.
Conte won 3 titles in a row with Juventus but it seems Juventus’
failure to seal the signings of Alexis Sanchez and Juan
Cuadrado as well as the prolonging of Patrice Evra’s move have
ultimately forced Conte to walk away from the Bianconeri.
But La Gazetta claim that the straw that broke the camel’s back
is Arturo Vidal’s impending move to Old Trafford!
They claim that following United’s improved offer for the
midfielder, a move has been agreed and Conte not wanting to
see the Chilean go has stepped down from his role

Re: Breaking: Juventus Boss Conte Resigns After United Agree Vidal Deal by obi4eze(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
But I thought Van Gaal did not sanction the deal...

(1) (Reply)

The All-time Best Club In EPL Revealed With Evidence / Help! Good Football Academy I Can Enroll My Kid Bro In Lagos/ogun / Leicester Return For Musa With New Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.