Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families (1028 Views)

Jonathan Was Swindled By Chibok Girls Negotiators – Adesina / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo] / Akpabio’s Governors Forum Snubbed By PDP States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by kingRenny: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
So Goodluck Jonathan finally decided to meet up with the Chibok family members after 3 months! Amazingly he only agreed to this after a 17 year old Pakistani activist had persuaded him.A 17 year old? After all the international community and those at home has been trying to make him see sense?Anyway you all know now that at the last minute the families snubbed GEJ.And the funny thing is the way he cried out,now here's is a man,a president of a nation who had refused to go and see families of over 200 girls who were kidnapped to put his arms around them and assure them. What kind of leader is that i say?There were the reports from his camp that it was not safe,now if a president of Nigeria says a place is not safe for him to go,with all his security personnel and billions of cash behind him,how can you give citizens the assurance that the country is safe for them?

In my opinion,any man who is not ready to risk his life for his country or citizens is not fit to lead that country.GEJ'S handling of this matter has been an absolute disgrace! You send soldiers to go die for NIGERIA but you the President can't be bothered to leave your safe haven? Can you imagine this happening in the western world?The western world is even to steep an example.It wont happen in other African countries.Our leader has no pride,vision or empathy for his citizens.Yet he wants to go for another tenure..to do what?
HERE IS a man who was out dancing at a rally 48 hours after citizens were bombed and killed! What kind of people do we have ruling us? Tafawa Balewa,Awolowo,Zik and Aminu Kano to mention a few must be turning in their grave.Fela must be laughing like mad where ever he is now!
So back to my ranting-these parents refused to see him last minute and the President and his men come out with all these rubbish how they are playing with the lives of the children,they are laying politics with the Chibok girls blah blah.the President is very upset and disappointed! Well so where they when you refused blatantly to go see them for 3 months.And even now you didn't go see them.You were gonna meet them in Abuja,you still didn't have the balls to fly to Chibok,a land you preserve over to meet them.

The Nigerian police and Army should be embarrassed that with them on ground the president still does not feel safe to go to a part of Nigeria because of some few men.What's gonna happen if NIGERIA WAS AT WAR?Would GEJ go hide in another country?
Doyin Okugbe or Doyin Oku igbe(for those who understand Yoruba lol) says the campaigners cancelled the meeting in Abuja for their own selfish needs.What i dont understand is this..why would the campaigners cancel the meeting without very good reasons,bearing in mind they paid for the flights and hotel accommodation of these families?Why bother to fly them over if they knew they were not gonna meet the President? They still havent told us the full story..something horrible is lurking in the air..I feel no pity for GEJ..He's getting what he deserves.

KingRenny writes for "Queen of the Naija Blog"

3 Likes

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by ggrin(f): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
He's a cowardangry

1 Like

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Blockus: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
kingRenny: So Goodluck Jonathan finally decided to meet up with the Chibok family members after 3 months! Amazingly he only agreed to this after a 17 year old Pakistani activist had persuaded him.A 17 year old? After all the international community and those at home has been trying to make him see sense?Anyway you all know now that at the last minute the families snubbed GEJ.And the funny thing is the way he cried out,now here's is a man,a president of a nation who had refused to go and see families of over 200 girls who were kidnapped to put his arms around them and assure them. What kind of leader is that i say?There were the reports from his camp that it was not safe,now if a president of Nigeria says a place is not safe for him to go,with all his security personnel and billions of cash behind him,how can you give citizens the assurance that the country is safe for them?

In my opinion,any man who is not ready to risk his life for his country or citizens is not fit to lead that country.GEJ'S handling of this matter has been an absolute disgrace! You send soldiers to go die for NIGERIA but you the President can't be bothered to leave your safe haven? Can you imagine this happening in the western world?The western world is even to steep an example.It wont happen in other African countries.Our leader has no pride,vision or empathy for his citizens.Yet he wants to go for another tenure..to do what?
HERE IS a man who was out dancing at a rally 48 hours after citizens were bombed and killed! What kind of people do we have ruling us? Tafawa Balewa,Awolowo,Zik and Aminu Kano to mention a few must be turning in their grave.Fela must be laughing like mad where ever he is now!
So back to my ranting-these parents refused to see him last minute and the President and his men come out with all these rubbish how they are playing with the lives of the children,they are laying politics with the Chibok girls blah blah.the President is very upset and disappointed! Well so where they when you refused blatantly to go see them for 3 months.And even now you didn't go see them.You were gonna meet them in Abuja,you still didn't have the balls to fly to Chibok,a land you preserve over to meet them.

The Nigerian police and Army should be embarrassed that with them on ground the president still does not feel safe to go to a part of Nigeria because of some few men.What's gonna happen if NIGERIA WAS AT WAR?Would GEJ go hide in another country?
Doyin Okugbe or Doyin Oku igbe(for those who understand Yoruba lol) says the campaigners cancelled the meeting in Abuja for their own selfish needs.What i dont understand is this..why would the campaigners cancell the meeting without very good reasons,bearing in mind they paid for the flights and hotel accomodation of these families?Why bother to fly them over if they knew they were not gonna meet the President? They still havent told us the full story..something horrible is lurking in the air..I feel no pity for GEJ..He's getting what he deserves.

KingRenny writes for Queen of the Naija Blog.

Malala Yousifzai was shot in the head for wanting to go to school by the Taliban and becomes a world wide Hero.

MEANWHILE:: Daily, Boko Haram rapes, kills, slaughters, bombs, kidnap, terrorize hundreds of thousands of girls daily in Brono and not one of them has been recognized for their struggle. grin

#Ironic Innit

But hey, the President meeting with the parents or not does not really do much. His wife already tried to meet with them, though she fhucked up that meeting by antagonizing them, arresting their leaders and ordering the Police to ban all protests in support of their cause.
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by aresa: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
The man is a disgrace and terrible assault on humanity..

2 Likes

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
The President meeting with the families is a rear priviledge not a right.

There are people in charge of the operations to rescue the girls.

Some of us are still insisting that there is something fishy about that kidnap.

The Jihardists politicians should tell us the truth of how they know about the kidnap. The militant Jihardists are only pawns iin the Nigerian politcal chess game.

Those of you calling Jonathan names are all welcomed. Just know that things are not always as they seem to appear.

1 Like

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Sloan: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
noblezone: The President meeting with the families is a rear priviledge not a right.

The Jihardists politicians should tell us the truth of how they know about the kidnap. The militant Jihardists are only pawns iin the Nigerian politcal chess game.

Those of you calling Jonathan names are all welcomed. Just know that things are not always as they seem to appear.

Only in your kingdom of slaves are the people who vote supposed to wait for the person they voted for! This is where Yaradua who styled himself as the "servant"-leader better than this cow called Jonamugu. How can meeting your constituents be a "privilege"? This is why your people were slaves, until the slave master pitied him and stopped taking them as slaves! With all the powers of government, Jona still wants to meet with people who you claim are lying that their children were kidnapped? You people should be lined against a wall and just shot!

8 Likes

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by KwoiZabo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Goodluck knows Chibok is a scam. He just wanted to know those acting these drama and they ran away.

1 Like

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Vikky014(f): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan,u r even worst than bokoharam jst check ur last paragraph again@topic,so op if ur child ws kidnapped & u finally had d opportunity 2 meet ur president,u will snub d meeting?u r sooo DAFT,If am d one,i wil go & abuse him d way i want,shikena!!

1 Like

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by kingRenny: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
noblezone: The President meeting with the families is a rear priviledge not a right.

You really think it's a privilege for the President of a country to go visit the families of hundreds of girls who were abducted by terrorists? Im sorry ,but you know nothing about governance! What do you think is the President's job?Just to fly around the world and receive guests?
I very much agree with you that the kidnapping is fishy..i always felt so..but on the privilege thing ,you are 1000% wrong! If he tries that nonsense in a civilized country he won't last a day! It won't even happen.

1 Like

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Sloan: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vikky014: Sloan,u r even worst than bokoharam jst check ur last paragraph again@topic,so op if ur child ws kidnapped & u finally had d opportunity 2 meet ur president,u will snub d meeting?u r sooo DAFT,If am d one,i wil go & abuse him d way i want,shikena!!

Look at this oooggly thing with the incisors of a reptilian castaway! Thunder fire you for your stoopid comment but no surprise you like in Awka, the headquarters of brainless nincompoops! You will be kidnapped one day, your daughter, son, parents, anyone that is closest to you and after 3 months, the police will invite you that you should come to Abuja from Awka or better to meet them in Sokoto to meet your protectors to see if your story is true after spending 3 months saying is not true and after hiring a US based company to tell foreign countries that you are lying! Now say AMEN to that you Igbo! In the world I live in, even 1 person kidnapped will virtually bring all the powers of the country to hunt down the perpetrators even if they lived off the earth! Slavish thing!
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Vikky014(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan,d truth is dat,U r jst so frustrated in Life!so wht went wrong?#LOL

1 Like

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Sloan: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vikky014: Sloan,d truth is dat,U r jst so frustrated in Life!so wht went wrong?#LOL

If I lived in Awka, maybe I could be frustrated but for your over there, life is practically finished for you, not just frustrated! I fly higher than you Awkanistan Vik, and no I am not looking for your type! Heck, I only show my green passport when I arrive in Lagos otherwise, I use beta pali waka around the globe!

1 Like

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by bloodykiller: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan:

If I lived in Awka, maybe I could be frustrated but for your over there, life is practically finished for you, not just frustrated! I fly higher than you Awkanistan Vik, and no I am not looking for your type! Heck, I only show my green passport when I arrive in Lagos otherwise, I use beta pali waka around the globe!

sloan the lizard
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Vikky014(f): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan,i repeat,u sound so frustrated in Life,so wht went wrong?open up so dat u wunt Kill urslf one day#shines her white teeth#
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sloan:

Only in your kingdom of slaves are the people who vote supposed to wait for the person they voted for! This is where Yaradua who styled himself as the "servant"-leader better than this cow called Jonamugu. How can meeting your constituents be a "privilege"? This is why your people were slaves, until the slave master pitied him and stopped taking them as slaves! With all the powers of government, Jona still wants to meet with people who you claim are lying that their children were kidnapped? You people should be lined against a wall and just shot!

How come you guys are so blood thirsty? Why must your emotions over rule your ability to reason?

I made my points, why cant you just make yours?

Back to topic, by the time Jonathan begins to meet with every family touched by the menace of Nothern Jihardists, then he would had brought governance to a close.

Do you know how many families that have buried their loved ones in Anambra state alone as a result of the bloody campaign to make Nigeria ungovernable?

How many of them has Jonathan met? What is so perculiar with Chibok?

Instead of addressing the monster of Islamic madness, you guys are busy blaming Jonathan.

While i am qualified to be short, i hope you will be the shooter? Bringing it on bro....

Yet let me tell you this, no amount of your bloody campaign will kill the truth!

Cheers.
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by Vansnickers: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan:

Look at this oooggly thing with the incisors of a reptilian castaway! Thunder fire you for your stoopid comment but no surprise you like in Awka, the headquarters of brainless nincompoops! You will be kidnapped one day, your daughter, son, parents, anyone that is closest to you and after 3 months, the police will invite you that you should come to Abuja from Awka or better to meet them in Sokoto to meet your protectors to see if your story is true after spending 3 months saying is not true and after hiring a US based company to tell foreign countries that you are lying! Now say AMEN to that you Igbo! In the world I live in, even 1 person kidnapped will virtually bring all the powers of the country to hunt down the perpetrators even if they lived off the earth! Slavish thing!

Hahhahahhaha!!!!!
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Your pity won't make him stop eating a billion naira meal per annum...
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by disloman(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: Sloan,u r even worst than bokoharam jst check ur last paragraph again@topic,so op if ur child ws kidnapped & u finally had d opportunity 2 meet ur president,u will snub d meeting?u r sooo DAFT,If am d one,i wil go & abuse him d way i want,shikena!!
STFU.
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by cyril83(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2014

If he really wants to meet with the chibok parents, he should invite them formally that is the sign of seriousness not making useless opportunity of their presence in abuja.
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by abacrested(f): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Sloan:

u must be one of this typical educated illiterate nigerians.u lack respect,u lack understading,u lack wisdom,and most importantly,u lack knowledge.the ease with which u insult the office of the president make me wonder if u had home training.u talk jst because u have mouth,u don't think before u talk.jst 2day alone i've come across u caling the the president names while he's dictating ur future,fool,big fool,thats wat u are.

1 Like

Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by skyra: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2014
kingRenny: So Goodluck Jonathan finally decided to meet up with the Chibok family members after 3 months! Amazingly he only agreed to this after a 17 year old Pakistani activist had persuaded him.A 17 year old? After all the international community and those at home has been trying to make him see sense?Anyway you all know now that at the last minute the families snubbed GEJ.And the funny thing is the way he cried out,now here's is a man,a president of a nation who had refused to go and see families of over 200 girls who were kidnapped to put his arms around them and assure them. What kind of leader is that i say?There were the reports from his camp that it was not safe,now if a president of Nigeria says a place is not safe for him to go,with all his security personnel and billions of cash behind him,how can you give citizens the assurance that the country is safe for them?

Doyin Okugbe or Doyin Oku igbe(for those who understand Yoruba lol) says the campaigners cancelled the meeting in Abuja for their own selfish needs.What i dont understand is this..why would the campaigners cancel the meeting without very good reasons,bearing in mind they paid for the flights and hotel accommodation of these families?Why bother to fly them over if they knew they were not gonna meet the President? They still havent told us the full story..something horrible is lurking in the air..I feel no pity for GEJ..He's getting what he deserves.

you will eat your words soon. I wonder y gej bothers at all. Since the bring back our girls campaigners politicizing the issue,let them go to sambisa. 2 heros who refused to take security reports seriuosly, aguyi ironsi and president kenedy both ended up dead.a coward is better than a dead hero. In the immortal words of chinua achebe, ' we often stand in the compound of a cvoward to point at the compound where a brave man once lived
Re: I feel no pity for Goodluck Jonathan being snubbed by Chibok families by jdilight(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014

The lower cannot snub the higher, though they may think they do.

The lower remain lower no matter what they do. People that know always cry, "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer".

(1) (Reply)

Nyako’s Fall: The Morning After / Commissioners Dump Nyako, Visit New Gov / I’m Going Into Politics So I Can Give Back - Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.