Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

New Music : Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. By Shizzi) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music : Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. By Shizzi) (873 Views)

Wizkid – Show You The Money [video Download] / Video: Wizkid - Show Me The Money [official Video] / [music] Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. Shizzi) [full Track] (2) (3) (4)

(1)

New Music : Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. By Shizzi) by gistyinka(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Star Boy birthday is today and he want to celebrate his birthday with his loyal fans by releasing another smashing single title Show Me The Money (Prod. By Shizzi).

Download the music below and also comment below.

http://gistyinka.net/new-music-wizkid-show-money/

Re: New Music : Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. By Shizzi) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014

(1)

What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? / Davido Spanking A Lady Bum On Stage While He Was In Kenya / What Every Upcoming Act Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.