Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124173 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
It's no longer news first list is out n some people have already resumed work. Please,let's be at alert as I was told earlier today that the second batch will be out soon,follow by subsequent batches from now till two months time. D list will be publish at FMTandI. Please,those in Abj shld kp us abreast on dz here on d forum. For those who have already collected their letters congrats.
Please,as soon as You heard ur name is published do not waste time to go Abj for documentation before someone else claim ur name cos in Naija anything is possible n dts wat one of my pals is going thru ryt now. Keep those SMS sent u n email for deployment n acceptance intact incase of eventuality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tnx @deanofbiz. Pls wher can we check d list and how can one kno which batch he belongs to? Are they sendin sms notification for d APL also?
Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ojonoda:
Tnx @deanofbiz. Pls wher can we check d list and how can one kno which batch he belongs to? Are they sendin sms notification for d APL also?
At the ministry. One is supposed to be contacted to come to Abuja for signing n collection once d distribution of d letters start. let's keep contacts connected(phone or email). This is Nigeria whr people saddled wt responsibilities avoid it n still get paidin many of our ministries.Those admin officers may not call or call just one if one does not pick something else may happen,that was y I asked earlier those in dz forum residing in Abj to keep us abreast or if u have people over there cld help also. By God's grace dz long tale is surely coming to an end with praises to Jah.

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Guyz d truth dat dey are removing ppl name n replacing it wit dia ppl name if u have nt been called up till nw just 4get cuz ur name have been replaced,letter has been distributed already,just got info

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
@Deanofbiz & @pauloski84, thanks for d heads up. But, to what extent are these sources of yours dependable? Do u know someone in particular who has either been called up or received their employment letter yet?

To be candid, when I learned about batching the process a fortnight ago, I had concluded it was a ploy to handpick favoured and or most qualified candidates n draw d curtains. If actually d first list has been released, then I think my fear has just been confirmed. Still hopeful, though. May the remaining batches follow.

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 3:37am On Jun 09, 2015
Neemee:
@Deanofbiz & @pauloski84, thanks for d heads up. But, to what extent are these sources of yours dependable? Do u know someone in particular who has either been called up or received their employment letter yet?

To be candid, when I learned about batching the process a fortnight ago, I had concluded it was a ploy to handpick favoured and or most qualified candidates n draw d curtains. If actually d first list has been released, then I think my fear has just been confirmed. Still hopeful, though. May the remaining batches follow.
Recalled that some people started the process or wrote the first exam late 2013 before the very popular February 15 exams when both set of people were combined to write one of the exams? This person I was opportuned to kn is one of those guys who started earlier 2013 before me. His name was among d first batch but someone else may be thru d help of insider went to claimed his name n even resumed work. To d glory of God she has bn caught n my guy will have his letter back. Got dz cheering news yesterday evening. So guys there is hope,yes Paulisko84 may be right cos all he said is really what's happening in many federal n states ministry in dz country.
Just allowed your faith to be strong n believed God is able no matter d resizing or replacement they may do. By faith I have gotten my luggage even when it seems no hope then. God has done it for me before n He is still d same God n has promised me on dz one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Thanks so much @Deanofbiz. The Lord of Hosts is our strength. May we never be shortchanged by the evil doers that pervade all sectors, rank & file of our civil service. The Lord God of heaven and earth will blind their eyes to our names through Christ. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Amin

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Tnx @Deanofbiz n Pauloski84. U guyz are 1daful.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2015
But, this's abysmal injustice - I wrote the Nov. 2013 exam, and still sat for the popular 15th Feb. 2014 one, passing convincingly. Yet, I'm not called while they're at it smuggling names in, underhandedly? Who else shall vindicate & save me from jaws of devourers of destiny, except God Himself.

O Lord my God, don't let avaricious ones covet what's rightfully ours - arise in our defence, Most High by the love of Christ and His sacrifice, in Jesus name. AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2015
Neemee:
But, this's abysmal injustice - I wrote the Nov. 2013 exam, and still sat for the popular 15th Feb. 2014 one, passing convincingly. Yet, I'm not called while they're at it smuggling names in, underhandedly? Who else shall vindicate & save me from jaws of devourers of destiny, except God Himself.

O Lord my God, don't let avaricious ones covet what's rightfully ours - arise in our defence, Most High by the love of Christ and His sacrifice, in Jesus name. AMEN.
Amen
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2015
what is the latest
Re: G-invest Exam by spicygrace(f): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
I really dnt understand, d pple dat received d so called APL, where did they collect it, pls d huz want 2 know if truely they have really colleted APL.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by fredaline26: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
My dear, truly my source has confirm to me that APL has been issued.
Re: G-invest Exam by citizennaija: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
I think we should all look back the history of this trend den we will have a clearer picture of our predicament. We have all been hopeful but d sad truth did not yield any result.

Pls let's investigate dis matter and come with a resolution. And we can push a case.

Else we will only be relevant only on nairaland platform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by spicygrace(f): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2015
fredaline26:
My dear, truly my source has confirm to me that APL has been issued.

According to ur source d letter have bn issue fine, where r they collecting d letter. Coz i did so many findings yesterday, sum pple in dis forum said they published names @ FMTL bt noting of sure. If any1 has collected d letter in dis forum they shld tell us
where they collect their letters.

Beautiful Morning to u all

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by fredaline26: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2015
See, evrytin was done on code. List came out but was not published for public notice because it contains strange names. The truth is dat my source is a medle level staff of MTI.
Re: G-invest Exam by spicygrace(f): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2015
fredaline26:
See, evrytin was done on code. List came out but was not published for public notice because it contains strange names. The truth is dat my source is a medle level staff of MTI.

My dear like i said i did so many findings i know wat am saying. Ask d person which of d list dat came out, then u will understand wat am talking abt.
Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Guys I just came back frm G-invest ofiz now dey is hope but pray dat dey have nt remove ur name cuz all d letters have been printed but dey r giving out d letters batches... All we need is prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
pauloski84:
Guys I just came back frm G-invest ofiz now dey is hope but pray dat dey have nt remove ur name cuz all d letters have been printed but dey r giving out d letters batches... All we need is prayers.
pauloski84, pls can you tell us where is the Ginvest office is located ?..some of us would like to check as well. tnx

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls let's confirm watever info we get from our source before sharing it here. The last time I checked, palouski said he jux got an info that we should forget abt d letter if u've nt been given cos letters has already been distributed. Now he posted sometin far differnt from his latter post..honestly I dnt know which info to believe anymore undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by fredaline26: 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
That's to inform u that some letters have actually been givn out. So they will still give out more. Just knw for sure that some people have already start documentation. That I can confirm to this house.I gues initially pauloski84 felt those letters initially issued were the only once to be issued. So I felt too. Which is not the case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
specifically, what is happening as regard the issuance of appointment letters, documentation and resumption. there are too many different information on this forum that seems confusing. All d same, thanks to those who took their time, energy and some cases resources to source for useful information unbehalf of these forum. thumps up for u guys and keep the info flowing until our letters are release to us. one luv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
It's been confirmed a lot of politics has played out concerning g-invest employment. It's been completely highjacked from both the ministry and g-invest itself, and consequently, many names have been swapped and first set of letters issued. G-invest is fighting this development but how far will it go, given that batons have changed hands and the awarding regime has expired?

If there shall ever be a glimmer of hope, I think the time to act is now!

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Gunnerboy6: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kudos ginvest hopefuls for keeping the house and hopes alive ive been following the trend from day 1 Ginvest is indeed a super story
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2015
It is well!!
If man closes a door, God always opens a window.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Gunnerboy6: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Imagine waiting at the train station for a train that neva took off
isnt that waiting in vain? Lets comfirm if that ginvest train actualy exist and has taken off
Cos any organisation without an office to me does not exist
Who are all these ur sources??
My own source has not picked my call since i received the deployment sms last yr
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
pauloski84 said e has visited ginvest office..pls let him disclose where the unidentify office is located so that some of us staying in Abuja can go there and check

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
It's not unlikely that some of our friends on this forum are among those that have been issued letters, but would rather post stuff on here just to distract the rest of us. We're watching.
Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
I wan us 2 be optimistic about diz entire scenario. I believ dat nobody can hijack d process. The deployment sms on ur phone is an encouragement. At least d new administration has people who are voices 4 d masses. D master list g-invest submited to d Fmti is stil intact. If anytin goes wrong we know our next line of action. Let's exercise patience. My dear friendz I believ dat no one can tak my special place. Even doz who were succesful in d last NPA exam more dan one year ago hav nt yet bin invited 4 their so-called interview, n diz process started long even b4 ours. D best is yet 2 com.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Latest! Latest!! Latest!!! Plsss
Re: G-invest Exam by Gunnerboy6: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
Theres no latest nobody knows anything even the FMTI that we sent acceptance letters to knows nothing
G INVEST WAS TOO GOOD AND EASY TO BE TRUE

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.