Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124355 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is really good news confirmed from three different sources.

*dancingazonto#

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by klarke(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
:
...sooner
than u can imagine, d letters will be sent out. Our
testimonies will be complete.

Amen, its done.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by klarke(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dear God, we glorify ur name....

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Fredosan,Please can u enlighten us how u got d redeployment sms,was it that u rejected the initial state u were deployed to? Please,I need ur response cos i hve a friend who was posted to Katsina n wanted to reject the deployment bt was scared if she will be redeploy again.
Re: G-invest Exam by Nasar1053: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Deanofbiz whre does she wants 2b redeploy

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Jajalastic: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Is it true that anybody that didn't get l deployment text message but received congratulatory text message for been shortlisted and he sent his name/email to ginvest23@gmail.com may lose the appointment or can it be a network problem or g-invest can slot their state in their column without them receiving the text.
Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
@deanofbiz i did not reject the deployment but i was told to go and send acceptance letter which i did immediately for those that want to reject pls dont if you dont have somebody at the top
Re: G-invest Exam by khatea: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
fredosan: @deanofbiz i did not reject the deployment but i was told to go and send acceptance letter which i did immediately for those that want to reject pls dont if you dont have somebody at the top

U mean U got Ur deployment message ystda?

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Next week we wil reciv sms concerning our letters acording to d information i received today. Lets pray over it.
Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
@khatea they sent the deployment text to me the second time lets pray becos they told they never experience this kind of delay before

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
@khatea they gave me the deployment sms the second time due to updating
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
you guys are very correct same thing applicable to me let's the house just keep on praying against next week cos that's the fruitful week by His special grace
Re: G-invest Exam by Hallsent: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
We bless and appreciate God 4 a new week like this. Father, we pray that u take control of this week and may you manifest wot you have started already,Amen. It shll be a week of great testimony indeed.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yes oh. This week is opened unto us and Our testimonies are sure

Hallsent: We bless and appreciate God 4 a new week like this. Father, we pray that u take control of this week and may you manifest wot you have started already,Amen. It shll be a week of great testimony indeed.
Re: G-invest Exam by klarke(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
shabbey09: Yes oh. This week is opened unto us and Our testimonies are sure

The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me:
thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever; forsake not
the works of thine own hands. Psalms 138:8 (ERV)

Lord we ask that our apptmt letters be released this week in Jesus name.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
@nasar1053, She want to be posted to Lagos or do a swap with any one that will like to swap Lagos or south west for North.
@Fredosan,Thanks for the response. Was there any reason given y the delay for the appointment letters?
Re: G-invest Exam by Nasar1053: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Deanofbiz, katsina is my home state nd I wil b vry glad 2 work dere. I was posted 2 Abia (south east), let's wait 4 d appoitmnt letter nd see if its possible 4 us 2 swap, if she do lyk south east.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2014
@ Nasar1053,alright that will be fine... Have jst spoken wt her abt ur suggestions n requested for ur phone number so she can whatsapp u get acquainted wt u before then . U can reach me on deanofbiz@live.co.uk
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Kindly share updates!!
Re: G-invest Exam by omardegeneral(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am really happy to hear d gud news abot d expectation next week but all I want us to do is to keep on praying and stand united as one nigerians in d labour market course am tired of home and I want to get married ooooo

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by suedu(f): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
An intern is needed in a leading bank in Nigeria for 12 months INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT. If interested kindly send your CV and IT LETTER to bobuszee@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2014
We are dulling oh!

Nothing new?
Re: G-invest Exam by ayozie(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls brethren make some contacts let's hear what's d update. I heard from a friend on Friday that by Tuesday being today we would start getting notification about our Appt Ltrs
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
ayozie: Pls brethren make some contacts let's hear what's d update. I heard from a friend on Friday that by Tuesday being today we would start getting notification about our Appt Ltrs
let's pray so

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by alorauzoms(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Any idea of what d salary might look like
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
@Alorauzoms, lets first get the letter nw! salary is nt d issue at hand. Parastatals use consolidated salary structure n d package is gud for a graduate.
Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
I can't wait for dis letter jooor! It has Taken too much tym I pray dey Send d letter dis week...
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
From what I just heard no hope again dis week oh. The guy said they haven't released money for the distribution process, I'm gathereing for printing coz d letters are ready but that they said they should come back on monday however, anything can happen dey might call dem to come but right now they said dey should come on monday.

Let's ask God to give dem unrest!!

3 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by misawi: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
I want to tell you that the end of this issue has come to an end be patient by the end of this month it becomes history

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
misawi: I want to tell you that the end of this issue has come to an end be patient by the end of this month it becomes history
by the grace of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2014
who else redeployment letter was sent to again, cos I received another one today. pls comments not just read..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by phemygee(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2014
Seriously God is so awesome, i have not even heard of this G-Invest of a thing before, not even a test or interview or application but i got a text today that i have been deployed to one of the parastatals in my states. And i did forward my acceptance letter without any delay. Hoping for the best.

God will surely answer everyone that has been deployed in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.