Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 (7947 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Graduates Recruitment / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by StraitTwistedMe(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014

We are, first and foremost, a Learning Organisation. We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.

A career at Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people in your immediate community. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our staff realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submissiom for Entry Level Training Programme 2014

Working With Guaranty Trust Bank

Interested candidates can apply for existing vacancies or submit their CV’s for consideration

While majority of people join Guaranty Trust Bank by applying for a job, we also run trainee schemes for entry level candidates. Becoming a trainee is a great way to get started at Guaranty Trust.

Guaranty Trust Bank trainees are:

Ambitious
Passionate

Creative
Diverse
Versatile
And put learning into practice

To join the Guaranty Trust Bank team, send your resume to:recruitment@gtbank.com

Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-Step recruitment process summarized below:

Step 1: Computer Based Assessment

If found eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising questions covering: Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs, Numerical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.

The assessments are designed to help us determine if you possess the skills to succeed in a role with Guaranty Trust Bank.

Step 2: Pre-Interview

If you are successful at the Computer-Based assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you will be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may also be required to write an essay, details of which will be advised to you during the discussion.

Step 3: Panel Interview

You may then be invited to a panel interview which will be competency-based. Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also provide evidence of the qualities and skills the Bank requires.

Step 4: Final Interview

This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team. In addition to more competency questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.

Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme

Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry-Level Training Programme. Here, participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Participants are expected to have a minimum average specified at the beginning of the Programme. Successful candidates will then be absorbed into the Bank.

To join the Guaranty Trust Bank team, send your resume to: resume@gtbank.com

Click here for more information

OR

Visit: http://gtbank.com/careers/why-join-gtbank#our-training-scheme
- See more at: http://jobseeker.ng/2014/07/16/guaranty-trust-bank-plc-cv-submission-entry-level-program-2014/#sthash.G4zxCEDp.dpuf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by zelexotunla(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thank you for sharing this bro. I hope and pray that I will come back here to share d success story. Amen
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by makazona(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
but why is it that even GTB staff are nt aware of this for confirmation or is this a branch thing
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Acedude: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
makazona: but why is it that even GTB staff are nt aware of this for confirmation or is this a branch thing
They there they wait for confirmation...e dey come for road.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Daluuzor(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2014
resume@gtbank.com
recruitment@gtbank.com

can dis b same? noticed two adverts with différent mail address.

1 Like

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by rotmy: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2014
Any age limit for this please
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by PheezyLee(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
makazona: but why is it that even GTB staff are nt aware of this for confirmation or is this a branch thing

It happens...
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by PheezyLee(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2014

It happens...
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by ifimix(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
I gt a test invite yesterday fr july 24. Who else gt invite.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by kuyola(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
please what about ND holders, is there any opportunity for them?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
ifimix: I gt a test invite yesterday fr july 24. Who else gt invite.

how and when did you apply. I have been applying since last year. Yet, no invite.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by ifimix(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
diegs:

how and when did you apply. I have been applying since last year. Yet, no invite.

bin sending ma cv fr a year too. Even sent it few weeks ago. Was so surprise to c d invite.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by ifimix(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Alwys sent ma Cv to recruitment@gtbank.com. N dey ve once acknowledged ma msg outta d number of times av bin sending despite d fact dt ma msgs r alwys sent .
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
ifimix: Alwys sent ma Cv to recruitment@gtbank.com. N dey ve once acknowledged ma msg outta d number of times av bin sending despite d fact dt ma msgs r alwys sent .

Oh kk thanks. Success in your test
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by makazona(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Acedude: [color=#006600][/color]
They there they wait for confirmation...e dey come for road.undecided

#ATYPICALNIGERIAN
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Malubi(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2014
StraitTwistedMe: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014

We are, first and foremost, a Learning Organisation. We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.

A career at Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people in your immediate community. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our staff realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submissiom for Entry Level Training Programme 2014

Working With Guaranty Trust Bank

Interested candidates can apply for existing vacancies or submit their CV’s for consideration

While majority of people join Guaranty Trust Bank by applying for a job, we also run trainee schemes for entry level candidates. Becoming a trainee is a great way to get started at Guaranty Trust.

Guaranty Trust Bank trainees are:

Ambitious
Passionate

Creative
Diverse
Versatile
And put learning into practice

To join the Guaranty Trust Bank team, send your resume to:recruitment@gtbank.com

Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-Step recruitment process summarized below:

Step 1: Computer Based Assessment

If found eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising questions covering: Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, History/Current Affairs, Numerical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.

The assessments are designed to help us determine if you possess the skills to succeed in a role with Guaranty Trust Bank.

Step 2: Pre-Interview

If you are successful at the Computer-Based assessment, you will be invited for an informal chat with a member of the Human Resources Team, where you will be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification. You may also be required to write an essay, details of which will be advised to you during the discussion.

Step 3: Panel Interview

You may then be invited to a panel interview which will be competency-based. Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities and also provide evidence of the qualities and skills the Bank requires.

Step 4: Final Interview

This stage involves a one-on-one interview with a member of the Executive Management Team. In addition to more competency questions, candidates are expected to demonstrate industry knowledge and passion required to work in Guaranty Trust Bank.

Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme

Candidates who are successful at the Final Interview will be offered a place in our four-month Entry-Level Training Programme. Here, participants are trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of Banking. Participants are expected to have a minimum average specified at the beginning of the Programme. Successful candidates will then be absorbed into the Bank.

To join the Guaranty Trust Bank team, send your resume to: resume@gtbank.com

Click here for more information

OR

Visit: http://gtbank.com/careers/why-join-gtbank#our-training-scheme
- See more at: http://jobseeker.ng/2014/07/16/guaranty-trust-bank-plc-cv-submission-entry-level-program-2014/#sthash.G4zxCEDp.dpuf
thanks
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2014
ifimix: I gt a test invite yesterday fr july 24. Who else gt invite.

Pls infimix............. Can you please tell me if you are up to the age of 27, just to confirm if there's age restriction cause i applied and have not gotten any mail from them yet....
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by odeebee: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2014
ok
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Chasicolis(f): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Mannylex(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
ifimix: Alwys sent ma Cv to recruitment@gtbank.com. N dey ve once acknowledged ma msg outta d number of times av bin sending despite d fact dt ma msgs r alwys sent .

lucky you. I applied about 4 days ago. I hope i get an invite too.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by ifimix(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
mayor4utd:

Pls infimix............. Can you please tell me if you are up to the age of 27, just to confirm if there's age restriction cause i applied and have not gotten any mail from them yet....

I will be 27 by Nov.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2014
ifimix:

I will be 27 by Nov.

I will be 27 by September also, didn't know why I didn't get the invite yet....... Did you include the date of birth on the CV abi its advisable not to include it on the CV??.... Please advice.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by ifimix(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
mayor4utd: I will be 27 by September also, didn't know why I didn't get the invite yet....... Did you include the date of birth on the CV abi its advisable not to include it on the CV??.... Please advice.

I included my DOB on my cv.. Jes kip trying n b praying. cos I can't remember d num of times av sent my cv n fr up to 2yrs nw. God jes stepped in wen He knws d time s nw.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Durchess(f): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
ifimix:

I included my DOB on my cv.. Jes kip trying n b praying. cos I can't remember d num of times av sent my cv n fr up to 2yrs nw. God jes stepped in wen He knws d time s nw.
Aside d CV , did u send smthin else
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by ifimix(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Durchess:
Aside d CV , did u send smthin else

yea... Cv + cover letter.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by gondon(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2014
I believe GOD will see all through. AMEN.
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc CV Submission – Entry Level Program 2014 by Durchess(f): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
ifimix:

yea... Cv + cover letter.
kk, tnx.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At Richlife Estate & Gardens / Richlife Commercial And Logistics Ltd / How Was Your Experience Working With A Start-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.