Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. (4147 Views)

Xmas Promo : Mpower Inverter Batteries: 1year Warranty / Mpower Inverters & Batteries Now On Sale Nationwide / I Buy Used Atm,solar And Inverter Batteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by VORA: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Introducing Mpower inverters & batteries . A brand of Sukam .
Dealers are needed nationwide .
Great opportunity to be listed among the top 50. Contact us now : salees@invertershopng.com. Or call 07083548086.
Re: Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by VORA: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dealers needed nationwide
Re: Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by skynet2(m): 4:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Empower battery is the worst battery in nigeria now guys please avoid it...the quality has been reduced, the warranty agreement is not usually followed after service is poor...
Am currently having issue with them as the 4 batteries i purchased last year September got spoiled 6 month later, when i returned it as it's under warranty they refused to change it or refund me telling me to take legal action if am not satisfied.. shocked

Re: Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by damola1: 4:13am On Dec 04, 2016
skynet2:
Empower battery is the worst battery in nigeria now guys please avoid it...the quality has been reduced, the warranty agreement is not usually followed after service is poor...
Am currently having issue with them as the 4 batteries i purchased last year September got spoiled 6 month later, when i returned it as it's under warranty they refused to change it or refund me telling me to take legal action if am not satisfied.. shocked
Why not take legal action?

It'll take some months or even up to 1-2years.. but eventually, if what you claim is right, they'll spend more time and will come to sing later.
Re: Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by skynet2(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
damola1:

It'll take some months or even up to 1-2years.. but eventually, if what you claim is right, they'll spend more time and will come to sing later.

I dont have money to do that am just an upcoming.
Re: Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by bodejohn(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
skynet2:

I dont have money to do that am just an upcoming.

I'm not defending this particular battery brand but there are a few tips hidden from renewable energy installers and users that contributes to early failure of the batteries.

Most users run their inverters till it shuts down by itself...without regard for recommended depth of discharge (DoD) of the batteries from the manufacturer.

Most inverters in the market are bulk chargers barely charging the batteries through the recommended charging algorithm and never reaching float.

There are more tips that anyone venturing into renewable energy source can become familiar with to avoid frustration and waste of money.
Re: Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by skynet2(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
You are right but if that is the case it means both their inverter and battery are substandard as they are both mpower brand.

bodejohn:

I'm not defending this particular battery brand but there are a few tips hidden from renewable energy installers and users that contributes to early failure of the batteries.

Most users run their inverters till it shuts down by itself...without regard for recommended depth of discharge (DoD) of the batteries from the manufacturer.

Most inverters in the market are bulk chargers barely charging the batteries through the recommended charging algorithm and never reaching float.

There are more tips that anyone venturing into renewable energy source can become familiar with to avoid frustration and waste of money.
Re: Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by bodejohn(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
skynet2:
You are right but if that is the case it means both their inverter and battery are substandard as they are both mpower brand.

I didn't mean that, I was talking generally about batteries and inverters.

To really enjoy your batteries you need to charge them with solar panels on intelligent charge controllers or with premium brand inverters.
Re: Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by cooldudeng(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Go to Consumer protection council. It's their job to protect consumers

damola1:

Re: Dealers Needed Nationwide For Mpower Inverter & Batteries. by onlinepay: 4:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Yes i agree. i am a renewable energy consultant and i understand the fact that, for a client to buy both the inverter and battery from you, you owe him/she warranty and also need to adequately inform the client.
I dont import, i buy from the market and i will tell you that there are a lot of Fakes out there even copies of major brands. They even go as far as repainting the used ones and selling them as new, or spraying it and changing the brand. It has really affected the people like me who depend on importers for our products.
Just imagine buying a brand new battery and after 6 months it stops working, and the importer is refusing to claim responsibility.
In nigeria at the moment the difference between a quality battery and the other is mostly after the first 4 months.

skynet2:

(1) (Reply)

Newly Arrival , Uk Used Laptop With 2 Years Warranty / LPG Plants / LPG Tanks Fabrication In Nigeria / We Buy Scrap,dead,abandoned Laptops And Pay Instant Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.