Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally (496 Views)

How I Was Helped By The Goons I unintentionally snob everyday / Ever Thought About Different Way We Unintentionally Complicate Our Lives? / Chronicle Of Ikenna Chapter 1:1-35 (reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
The tsunami swept away the former thread on those crazy and funny things we've at one time or the other done absentmindedly or unknowingly...So please,to rebuild nairaland and get back some of our 'likes',lets share those experiences again smiley
Re: Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally by Tallesty1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
This place is not for sale
Re: Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Picking beans and end up pouring it back into the nylon of unpicked ones
Re: Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally by Ruq: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Erectionz comes to mind, after mistakenly hitting my boss on the boob.
Re: Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally by azunlimited(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Trowey 5h tinking is piece of papper, I enter auto para mode sharply
Re: Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
All attention on phone, end up putting the starch into the washing hand bowl taking it into the mouth
Re: Reloaded:things You Have Done Absentmindedly/unintentionally by helenCruz(f): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2014
Was gonna boil an egg n ah got carried away by gist n ended up breakin the egg instead. +one tym i wanted to put dry pepper in indomie n ended up heapin 2 spoonfuls of salt in it..yu can guess wah became of the indomie

(1) (Reply)

Why Is PHCN Always Kind Of Stable 2-3days To When They Come Disconnecting / Modify/update Topics / How Do You Feel Being... ??(pls Drop Ur Condolences)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.