Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? (1250 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by ojeka1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please friends, I need some advice. Mature advice from experienced friends, I have been in a relationship for 6-7 years and this is my worrisome, disliked thing with my girlfriend. She is good, sexy, but she have private part ordour. One may not notice it on till you are close to her Jerusalem, it's stinky, chronic smell you still perceived before and after sex. We have tried to cure this, even though without the help of gynaecologist, I need help with this is killing my dear to have a pre-intimacy with her before and after sex. Because of this I don't think of MouthAction or spending time on pre-intimacy be sex, at initial I thought it's something that will go away as we grow up but it is becoming unbearable most especially when I meet with another girl that doesn't have little or no private part ordour. This ordour is some pronounced that it takes me weeks to have sex with her after any time we mate. The question here is WHAT IS THE CAUSE AND HOW COULD IT BE CURE? Please great friends help, help me to keep the relationship alive because I love her and no body have shown me true love like her. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by CircleOfWilis: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
#bring back our doctors!!
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by ojeka1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Some words spelling changes after post even though they may have same meaning but my not connotes the actual meaning referred by me? E. G MouthAction - mouthAction & pre-intimacy - pre-intimacy etc take note.
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by Tallesty1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
6-7 year Some marriages don't last that long ooo. Some people get time to troway sha.

Tell her to go see a doctor.
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by bibinwaka: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
get her gyno daktarin and ensure She always wash her under morning, afternoon and night. without soap only water.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by ojeka1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
bibinwaka: get her gyno daktarin and ensure She always wash her under morning, afternoon and night. without soap only water.
q
what is gyno daktarin?
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2014
Your best bet would be to have her see a gynecologist, she might need antibiotics if there's an infection present. I also recommend norform, Google it and see if online ordering is an option for you in your residential area, good luck smiley
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by ganewalter: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
It will be nice to advice her to see the Doctor so that the infections might be diagnose, it can also be a long urinary tract infections that refuse to go away.

pls ask her if the smell normally come with symptoms of wanting to urinate more often and urgently, burning pain or a ‘scalding’ sensation when urinating and that the bladder is still full after urinating, pain above the pubic bone, blood in the urine.
if so she as urinary infection diseases. please let her see a doctor.
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by ojeka1(m): 6:28am On Jul 20, 2014
xcelsia: Your best bet would be to have her see a gynecologist, she might need antibiotics if there's an infection present. I also recommend norform, Google it and see if online ordering is an option for you in your residential area, good luck smiley
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by ojeka1(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2014
ganewalter: It will be nice to advice her to see the Doctor so that the infections might be diagnose, it can also be a long urinary tract infections that refuse to go away.

pls ask her if the smell normally come with symptoms of wanting to urinate more often and urgently, burning pain or a ‘scalding’ sensation when urinating and that the bladder is still full after urinating, pain above the pubic bone, blood in the urine.

Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by ojeka1(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2014
ganewalter: It will be nice to advice her to see the Doctor so that the infections might be diagnose, it can also be a long urinary tract infections that refuse to go away.

she always said, she doesn't have infection, she is not feeling any symptoms at. Well I will force to see a doctor or not come near me, the smell always put off my sexual desires to that on more rounds. Thanks anyway.
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by leverage12(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its infection. If you could come over to my office I will run a free test on both of you. Cheers.
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by ojeka1(m): 5:21am On Jul 28, 2014
leverage12: Its infection. If you could come over to my office I will run a free test on both of you. Cheers.
Ok Sir
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by dunhill26(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
The main fact is, SHE HAS INFECTION...I have a solution iv used ooo. confirmento
. Buy DEFENDER and 40 PLUS for women frm SWISSGARDE for her. No side effects with supplements cuz its better than drugs. After that, if you want to drink her pussy juice....No problem. Kpakam..on how to get it, whatsapp or call 08136478517,08183808324
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by beeevan: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Is this smell in any way fishy?
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by Lagusta(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
Vaginal odor is usually due to infection.... From candidiasis to bacterial vaginosis....

Have you guyz seen a doctor?? What drugs have you used??
Re: What Is The Cause And How Could It Be Cure? by ojeka1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lagusta: Vaginal odor is usually due to infection.... From candidiasis to bacterial vaginosis....

Have you guyz seen a doctor?? What drugs have you used??
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Weight Loss Product? / A Note To The Nigerian Public From A Medical Doctor - Before It's Too Late / Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.