Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers (2394 Views)

Former Gov Nyako Blames Amechi And Tinubu For His Travails / Michael Jackson Fathers Nani Of Manchester United. / Dickele Male Got The Appointment As New Gov. Of Central Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by FNNEWS: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
The immediate past Governor of Imo state Chief Ikedi Ohakim was in the news recently for pleading with the good people of Imo state to forgive him of his wrong doings during his time in office, citing that he is human, hence prone to making mistakes.

Reports reaching FNN further suggest that the former Governor who was accused of misappropriation of funds, abuse of office and human rights offences like flogging a Catholic priest, Journalists and people criticising his government in 2010 amongst others, has been given a set of conditions for him to be forgiven by the citizens of Imo.

According to our sources, the main condition is that Ohakim Ikedi brings himself to the Owerri Township Stadium, were he will be publicly flogged by some Reverend fathers, Journalists, Teachers, Doctors, and a few students in the state. Although this might sound out of place , the Igbo people’s tradition is known for publicly flogging wrong doers in market squares in time past.

All efforts to reach the former Governor on this development have proved futile, but considering the magnitude of accusations levelled against him and how the APC led Government in the state is bent on making him pay for his atrocities, this might be a welcome development, as the nation may just see their first public office defaulter go through Restorative justice(A form of Justice where the victims decide the punishment)

Especially as our judiciary system have not been doing much to curb corruption by politicians.

#DontMissTheNextFunnyThing

SOURCE: http:///2014/07/former-governor-imo-state-chief-ohakim-flogged-publicly-reverend-fathers/
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Forzap: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Action film
grin

1 Like

Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
He should come oh, I'm waiting on him!! Ah go surely flog ham die.. You can trust me on that wink ¤ ¤ ¤

1 Like

Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
banega: He should come oh, I'm waiting on him!! Ah go surely flog ham die.. You can trust me on that wink ¤ ¤ ¤
Jesu shocked
banega: He should come oh, I'm waiting on him!! Ah go surely flog ham die.. You can trust me on that wink ¤ ¤ ¤
Jesu
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jesu shocked
Jesu !
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Firefire(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
embarassedU want to him
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by leshluap(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
I get one teacher dat year 4 secondary sch,,,Mr agbede, I swear if he flog am, d ex governor go knw d dif btew I was there n I shal b there..

1 Like

Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2014

You never flog me nah Ohakim...
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo:

You never flog me nah Ohakim...
Flog you ke?? Why would I wanna do that? undecided
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
banega: Flog you ke?? Why would I wanna do that? undecided

Make I no derail thread.

Abeg make una flog Ohakim.(Ikiri)
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Primitive entities..
Now, they will start saying the northerners are primitive for flogging wrong doers.
Awon ode!!!
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Mutuwa(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014

Wetin b ur own grievance with am?and how u want take flogg am? grin
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by phayvoursky(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Biko weta utalim kam pia azu Ohakim
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Nnewi1stSon: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Primitive entities..
Now, they will start saying the northerners are primitive for flogging wrong doers.
Awon ode!!!
Not as primitive as the cesspitt you hail from where fathers impregnate their own daugthers and sons butcher their own fathers! Shameless pig!

7 Likes

Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 17, 2014
Mutuwa:

Wetin b ur own grievance with am?and how u want take flogg am? grin
He was a wack governor
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by chamboy(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2014
If dis man was in apc. Blame would av gone straight to the party
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by datbay(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2014
Joke of the century.
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2014
This guy is just playing pranks, will he vomit the money when he is been flogged?
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2014
some fo.oools are taking this news seriously,this is Make Nigerian News
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by shadowwalker101: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Former Gov. Of Imo State Chief Ohakim To Be Flogged Publicly By Reverend Fathers by size38: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Make them flog am well, well so him go tell other PDP governors and members to learn how to behave will in office. PDP's impunity is just too much. PDP only knows how to win election by rigging but does not know how to Govern.

(1) (Reply)

Week Days Funny Picture For (monday) I Bet U U Go Laugh / FUNNY: Emir Sanusi And Saraki Despises PMB (see Photos) / Wetin This Girl Carry For Back!!! Overload Yash!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.